"Fuck me hard and fast"

D

deleted105034

This morning my wife wanted me to "fuck her hard and fast" and I just couldn't do it!

I've got the long, slow intense strokes down pretty good, and she normally cums many times like that.

However apparently sometimes she wants a different way, and the friction is just too much for me!

It probably didn't help that I'd been edging all week, but I've tried before and just can't get more than 4 or 5 fast strokes without cumming or having to pull out.

Any advice?

~T

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't have a ton of advice for you but have you considered waiting until round two for this action? I know with my wife, if she wants it in a way that I find especially hot, I can't do it if I haven't come very recently. Or to be more accurate, I can do it, but won't last very long. Granted, now that we have 3 young kids, having the time for multiple rounds of sex isn't quite so easy.

There's always desensitizers. You could wear a condom if you aren't already.

Going hard and fast is a rare thing for us as neither of us are really all that into it so alternate positions are out of my knowledge base.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow that is interesting.

Hard and fast s the only way I can cum.

I suppose you could just keep doing it and eventually build up some kind of endurance

Vegas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is too easy. Most guys just get drunk. Takes a drunk guy FOREVER to cum, ANY way.

But please don't make a habit out of it. Ruins your life.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This morning my wife wanted me to "fuck her hard and fast" and I just couldn't do it!

I've got the long, slow intense strokes down pretty good, and she normally cums many times like that.

However apparently sometimes she wants a different way, and the friction is just too much for me!

It probably didn't help that I'd been edging all week, but I've tried before and just can't get more than 4 or 5 fast strokes without cumming or having to pull out.

Any advice?

~T

Simplest advice I can give is nut all over her face to get rid of the increased edging sensitivity and then take her. If you have a relatively short refractory period, this should work pretty well. If not and premature ejaculation is always an issue with this intensity of sex, try to wank an hour or two before the act.