Fuck your aunt(by marriage) ?

7inchesbig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an aunt (not blood relative, by marriage). And for about 4 years now I've been aching to fuck her senseless.

The first time I ever encountered this I was babysitting for her and my uncle. She came home from the party early, put her pink silk house-coat on and came downstairs. One of her kids was still up and downstairs (he was 5) and watching TV. I remember just talking with her while he watched tv, then something came up and her child grabbed her boob saying about milk and she said " you'd have to share mommies milk with Jason too " and laughed. I nearly jizzed my pants haha.

About a year later I had another encounter with her. I went down to play basketball in their drive-way and just have a chat with my uncle (her husband), when I got there she answered the door in a towle and said My uncle wasn't home, but I could come in a wait. I could NOT bring myself to go in ( dont ask why, I just froze)!! I said I would just wait and play ball in the driveway. 10 Min later she came outside saying she had to clean out her car. She had a white tank top on and shorts, and evertime she bent over her thong would show. And she has an AMAZING Bubble Butt!! Once again I left ( i know I know.. i froze)

About 6 Months after that, they were having a get-to gether at there house and I had to work. When I got off work I went down there and everyone was already basically drunk as could be. They had a BBQ and all the food was gone so I was just in the kitched looking for something to eat while everyone was on the Patio. She came inside with me and said " there's my favorite nephew." walked in grabbed my face and said " anything you want is yours" ---paused---- " ill cook whatever you want" and kissed me on the cheek. Once again I almost spued in my pants.

About 8 Months after that, I was at their house again just hanging out and visiting. Sitting down talking and the topic of MILFS came up. And she looked at me smiling asking " Do you think I'm a milf". I just laughed it off nervously haha. Half hour later while her husband is sitting there with me and her children are playing, she says she wants my opinion on two dresses she baught that day. She puts them on and they are SHORT, BLACK, TIGHT. Almost like they were painted on. And she came down and stood up rubbing her sides and her Ass asking what I thought, if she should bring them back!!!

She's 44 and I'm 21

Its too the point now where she is my biggest fantasy and I'd do anything to just pound the f*cking hell out of her. But I don't know what to do!!! Its eatting me alive. :frown1: :frown1:

Anyone have any encounters like this but actually ACTED on them?? :(

slvrstud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should go for it. Be prepared for the fall out if you get caught, but it sounds like she is waiting for you to make the next move.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh god no, don't do that! You have to live with your relatives for the rest of your life! Don't piss off family! Find someone else!

7inchesbig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know guys I know that's why this is the worst!! It's eatting me up inside to do it!! How on earth am I going to get it out of my system???????????

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would not even think about fucking your aunt. The long-term pain for everyone ain't worth a momentary pleasure for you. If you want a fuckbuddy, just log onto some website like sexinyourcity.com or adultfriendfinder.com.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a horrible idea...you never know how someone will react if they found out about you...btw...anyone notice how this type of thing isn't creepy but if he were a girl and his aunt was actually his uncle it def would be creepy?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that's a horrible idea...you never know how someone will react if they found out about you...btw...anyone notice how this type of thing isn't creepy but if he were a girl and his aunt was actually his uncle it def would be creepy?

Exactly. If you reverse the genders then everybody would find it creepy.

Perhaps the best response to the original post is: ARE YOU NUTS!?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't do it. Its not worth it.

Is one night of sex (maybe even BAD sex) worth breaking up your family and turning everyone against you?

Imagine how many more Christmases and Thanks Givings you will have and imagine how bad they would (assuming you are even invited to them) if this affair happened. And someone always finds out.

Its not worth it.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh no. no. no. no. nothing good can come of this situation. you have to put that thought out of your head and absolutely do not act on it no matter how much
she eggs you on. that would be a terrible thing to do to your uncle.

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
Here's how I'd "act on it": Egg her on. Tease her, flirt if you think you can get away with it. Make her make the first move, then pull the rug out from under the harpy. She not only obviously wants to cheat on your uncle, she wants to keep it in the family. Blood or not, that's a big cup of Bwuuuh. Time for damage control.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the risk of sounding irresponsible, I think I'm with the last poster on this one. First, make sure you convince yourself that doing anything beyond flirting with this dangerous-but-in-your-life-for-life nut job, but second, why the hell not play a little head gaming with her (that is, if you're truly convinced that she's just being inappropriately affectionate & not about to start boiling your bunnies, as it were)? So, shoot her a lecherous glance every so often, make a few veiled randy comments when no one else is around. Let HER stew in her misdirected lust. But again, none of the above applies if either a) you yourself are in any way really besotted with this creature, or b) you think she's capable of going nutso on you & messing up your life.
So bottom line: Yeah, this is playing with matches, and you could get really burned. But if one is careful, playing with fire sometimes can add fun spice to life (and who hasn't endured dreary Thanksgiving/Xmas/whatever family occasions that COULDN'T use a little spicing up?)

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brother, there are a lot of reasons why I think it's best not to go for it.

1) The obvious one is she's family. Yes, she's not your blood but she's family. She has been your uncle's wife and it's the relationship that you can ever get, as a nephew. If you do this, no matter with her consent or not, you hurt your uncle, your father, and almost everyone else in the family.

2) She's married. Just put yourself in your uncle's shoes and you'll understand how much hurting it is if you find out that your half, the person who has vowed to be in sickness and in health, in rich and in poor, has betrayed you, with your own nephew. Even if she wants you, that's her side, it's her evil, if you agree then you share the blame. You're much better than this.

I know how raging your hormones are now, hell I'm almost at the same age like you, but you have a lot of other ways to spend them on to. You can control yourself and there'll be time that you find it easier to and very rewarding that you control sex, and not the other way around...

All the best to you bro!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it time hedonists took some reponsibility and grow up. She doesn't share close genes so you feel vindicated in expressing a universal taboo. She is your aunt period. She married your genetic uncle and became a member of your family; respect that and get a life.

B_cloverboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's good that your trying to cope with this rather than give in. A good quote from Ghandi:

"Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny."

You seem to believe you need her, you think you do, you've expressed that in words here too. So here comes the difficult part. You must, for now, ensure you are not in a situation where you might act on your words, thoughts, and beliefs. Also, it is important that you examine you words, you have already said you need to cope, thats good! But, try to get right to the source, examine your beliefs, about her, yourself and your uncle so that you can change you thoughts as well, and hopefully coping will be easier if you see her as less of a woman, and more as the mother of your cousins.

As a final note, you feel a lot of lust right now, but we don't need lust, instead we need love. Let love dictate your actions and you will find yourself acting in the best interests of others and yourself rather than being controlled by your lust.