Fucking all the girls in my class

bigblackcock12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I've fucked most hot and average chicks in my class... (Some idiot posted a pic of my dick on the sch paper) and now the chubbier chicks want some of the action..... Show I go ahead and fuck them?

Well I've fucked most hot and average chicks in my class... (Some idiot posted a pic of my dick on the sch paper) and now the chubbier chicks want some of the action..... Show I go ahead and fuck them?
More fool them if they go ahead with it - you sound like a douche.
And tbh - you're not so thin yourself, so fucking the 'chubbier' chicks shouldn't even be an issue.

D

deleted848353

More fool them if they go ahead with it - you sound like a douche.
And tbh - you're not so thin yourself, so fucking the 'chubbier' chicks shouldn't even be an issue.

I agree here 100% I may not been slim but hell I would stay away from you just for the sheer fact you have not stated if you practice safe sex and if you dont all the young women you have slept with want to or should i say need to get themselves checked for any sti/stds they may have picked up

Last edited:
D

deleted848353

I'd be more focused on working out to get rid of those man boobs if I were you, TBH...

To be fair they might dig his manboobs or as his pic calls them his mantits :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I'm kinda wondering, I don't think any pics of cocks would be posted in "sch" papers? Maybe I'm wrong and they publish stuff like that?

Last edited by a moderator: