Fun with your pee hole

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Ive used an electrified urethra probe as part of estim, but never actual done the stroking...gonna have to try sometime myself

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Tried the stroking tonight using my flexible urethral electrode for estim...didnt use stim, just used as a sounding probe. Felt ok..kept slowly working deeper and deeper i got, the better it felt. I found some magic spot that was intense pleasure, so i slightly and slowly stroked that area...maybe like 2-3mm long strokes, very tiny one as it felt soooo good, then out of no where i exploded with i think urine, which is weird cause i emptied my bladder prior to doing this. Still felt real good tho and for few hours i was like a faucet of precum and slight burn inside. Im used to the burn in past from using this toy and goes away quickly, but this is first time ive ever gone so deep and burning was getting a little worse. Just went pee and was some massive pain n burning and a weird feeling like something is blocked up, and looked like blood in the urine. The pain,burning,blockage feeling is in the spot that i was stimulating that caused me to pee orgasms or whatever it was. Heading to store for some cranberry juice now...this ever happen to anyone else?

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Its feeling better today, still slight burn and weird feeling like something is clogged(prolly clot from where got damaged) drinking cranberry juice and keeping eye on it.

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media
Don't hesitate to go to the doc or an urgent care clinic. It can go from "feeling alright" to "your kidneys are inflamed" in a shockingly small amount of time.

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah it did get worse..sorta. Ate too much mon night which put pressure on the bladder and made me pee like every 5 mins, even tho was only a tiny bit of pee..within an hour, was peeing blood and lots of pain. Loaded up on vitamin c(turns urine acidic to kill bacteria), blueberry, cranberry, and excedrin and felt well enough about 4 hours later to finally get sleep. Stayed in bed all tuesday and weds till afternoon. Went to store and got some otc urinary pills which reduce urge to pee and reduce pain, tho by then was ok. Late lastnight my head felt like it was going to explode and like someone was pouring boiling water on my brain and sweating bad, tjo i had no fever, soon after i started to uncontrollable shake with chills, breathing heavily, and arms going numb. Had 4 blankets on and was still freezing, yet sweating bad. Sat in shower in hotest water i could handle, which finally stopped the shaking chills, then i stared vomiting violently...glad i was in the shower already. Felt better so layed back down, but then hour later was burning up, so back in shower with luke warm water to cool core down, had to do this a few more time till body temp felt ok...felt like i had a massive fever, yet temp was normal, and verified with another themometer too. After the first shower to stop the shaking, i had my wife look up that otc pee pill on the net...it says do not take with vitamin c, vitamin b12, aspirin, and other stuff...which of course i had taken...nothing written about that on box tho. Drank 4 large gatoraides, and 2 gallons of juice and finally flushed that crap medicine out of my system and feel alot better..i know its flushed out, cause no longer peeing orange color which it does to the urine.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah it did get worse..sorta. Ate too much mon night which put pressure on the bladder and made me pee like every 5 mins, even tho was only a tiny bit of pee..within an hour, was peeing blood and lots of pain. Loaded up on vitamin c(turns urine acidic to kill bacteria), blueberry, cranberry, and excedrin and felt well enough about 4 hours later to finally get sleep. Stayed in bed all tuesday and weds till afternoon. Went to store and got some otc urinary pills which reduce urge to pee and reduce pain, tho by then was ok. Late lastnight my head felt like it was going to explode and like someone was pouring boiling water on my brain and sweating bad, tjo i had no fever, soon after i started to uncontrollable shake with chills, breathing heavily, and arms going numb. Had 4 blankets on and was still freezing, yet sweating bad. Sat in shower in hotest water i could handle, which finally stopped the shaking chills, then i stared vomiting violently...glad i was in the shower already. Felt better so layed back down, but then hour later was burning up, so back in shower with luke warm water to cool core down, had to do this a few more time till body temp felt ok...felt like i had a massive fever, yet temp was normal, and verified with another themometer too. After the first shower to stop the shaking, i had my wife look up that otc pee pill on the net...it says do not take with vitamin c, vitamin b12, aspirin, and other stuff...which of course i had taken...nothing written about that on box tho. Drank 4 large gatoraides, and 2 gallons of juice and finally flushed that crap medicine out of my system and feel alot better..i know its flushed out, cause no longer peeing orange color which it does to the urine.

That does not sound good ....If it continues you may need a round of antibiotics. Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: wiles57

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media

Fever, shivering, nausea, and pissing blood? Dude, why the fuck didn't you go to the doctor. That's a straight up kidney infection. You wanna lose your kidneys? Cause this is how you lose your kidneys.

And guess what, they're gonna prescribe you that "crap medicine that turns your pee yellow" too.

That sounds bad dude. Have you considered the doc?

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
Ran a 104-105 fever for a few days...been on antibiotics now for 5 days and doing better...temp been normal for 2 days now.

Ran a 104-105 fever for a few days...been on antibiotics now for 5 days and doing better...temp been normal for 2 days now.

Glad to hear you are doing better. Hope you stay on the mend.