Garth Brooks

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get the feeling he may be very athletic in the bedroom. I'm just sayin...

PADRES_W.jpg

I used to hear stories of how he'd grind up against his guitar player (male) in concert, which may be how the gay rumors that used to float around about him started.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get the feeling he may be very athletic in the bedroom. I'm just sayin...

http://i.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0803/celebs.in.action/images/PADRES_W.jpg

I used to hear stories of how he'd grind up against his guitar player (male) in concert, which may be how the gay rumors that used to float around about him started.

He is athletic or somethin'. That is one chunky arsed fella. Man, I bet the guitar player in his band was getting with that on the down low.:eek:

I will work on some more animated GIFs of Garth over the weekend.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Garth has always been one of my absolute favorites. Had a lot of influence on what shirts I would buy, back when he was performing heavily.

His song "The Change" is my favorite, but many of the rest and very close to it.

He is the true definition of a Superstar and performer

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Garth has always been one of my absolute favorites. Had a lot of influence on what shirts I would buy, back when he was performing heavily.

His song "The Change" is my favorite, but many of the rest and very close to it.

He is the true definition of a Superstar and performer

I wouldn't mind seeing you perform, Countryguy... :):wink:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Garth did this hilarious SNL skit where he mentioned something being "dragged through the valley of your buttocks," and I thought it was so hot when he said that...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Garth did this hilarious SNL skit where he mentioned something being "dragged through the valley of your buttocks," and I thought it was so hot when he said that...

If it was the same episode where he hosted, does anyone else remember him in drag, dressed as a French hooker?

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it was the same episode where he hosted, does anyone else remember him in drag, dressed as a French hooker?

I do. Garth was (one of) the best hosts they've ever had. Funny how the non-actor hosts are always better. They actually take the time to learn their lines instead of reading the cue cards.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Garth is an awesome performer and a great person. We attended his concert here in California when he donated the proceeds to the wildfire victims. (we were among the ones who were evacuated for a week) it had special meaning and so we had to go, Great memories and pictures here is one.

Attachments

Last edited:

debill

Experimental Member
Media
Garth always looks to have the promise of a fat dick and his ass is magnificent, though hard to find pics of it!