GAy Anal Orgasm

Gayro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Buddies,

I´m a gay bottom, but I haven´t had an anal orgasm, it means, orgasm without cum, without directly stimulation on the penis, when all the sexual satisfaction happens in your ass. I had a great pleasure with big cocks in my ass, but I need to stimulate my penis to have an orgasm. Do you have experience with anal orgasm? Some guys tell me that it is the most intensive orgasm. I appreciate your answers.

Reactions: teninchman

hm, i've seen my boyfriend have them... he's the only one i've ever been with that can have that kind of orgasm and be totally satisfied. he says i "rewired" him cause after he has anal orgasms, he has trouble cumming. when he feels like he's getting close to shooting, he says "it goes somewhere else" so all the sensation goes back to his ass or something..

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tip of the day: Prostate Massage is the way to have an anal orgasm. If your bf, or partners aren't hitting the right places... try having them finger the little love button in your ass... or buy something which is specifically designed for prostate massage and/or "anal orgasms".. my suggestions would be the bad boy, or the aneros :) One vibrates, one is medical grade. Your pick :) Orrrr.. you could always just find a new boyfriend. ::nod:: Though, direct stimulation to the cock as well as the prostate at the same time is best in my opinion.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd never experienced an anal orgasm, in fact, i doubted their existence, until my present BF stuck his girth up me. He is the proud owner of a 9'x7'. Now i believe!

Reactions: worshipbig1s

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was told once you don't need a big cock to bring on an anal orgasm.. but the guy who told me had never given one or gotten one

however, i have managed to induce this in many of my partners....

Reactions: worshipbig1s

pyro13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really dont think its about the size. Ive been fucked by a couple of bigger guys who didnt do it for me. However ive cum heaps of times without even touching my dick with guys who really knew what they were doning... Id say its more intense than a "normal" orgasam and one of the huge reasons im a bottom ;)

.brad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
depends how turned on you are

had a few handless orgasms whilst being fucked, the cum trickles out rather than shoots out, then i can have another one or two orgasms within minutes, gets fucking crazy and very messy on those rare occasions

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy that was about eight inches extremely hard, pretty thick and he had a slight bend downward, and so when he penetrated me it would push and slide right down/across on my prostate. Whenever I looked down at my cock, there would be all this precum oozing out and when he thrusted, my cock would twitch with every thrust. I couldn't believe what I was feeling, it felt sooooo fucking good. Then when I would reach that orgasmic point my whole body would start to shake and get weak, and with every thrust from there on out I could feel the cum starting to build and eventually explode all over the place. All this without ever touching my cock. I could never get enough of his dick, we would fuck for a good two to three hours (with a couple of breaks here and there) and I would cum at least five times. To this day, I never knew why his cock and only his cock was able to make me feel like this. I miss him so much, too bad I had to move away. I never had a dick that could do what his did to me. We fucked and sucked for about two years, and he has been the only person who has ever given me an anal orgasm.

Similar to a woman's orgasm, I would say it's 50/50 mental stimulation and physical stimulation. In addition to the prostate, I think that anal orgasms also have something to do with the constant stimulation of the sphincters and blood vessels in the ass. It's a shame that there's not more writing about this on the internet.

For me they can vary in intensity, but my cock usually isn't hard and I don't ejaculate when I have one. My whole body, but especially my lower body spasms uncontrollably, I get really warm, and my sphincters contract and expand rapidly. Afterwords I'm usually overtaken by this feeling of both contentness and vulnerability. The best thing about them is that I can have multiples!

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have only had one in my life, about 11 yrs ago, with this Italian guy. He was not huge, about 7inches, but he was older than me at that time (41). He knew how to fuck, like he was trained to do it. We went through multiple positions, before he put me in doggy style, and fucked me slowly and hit the right spot, and it was soooooo fantastic! I have never had an orgasm like that, even to this day! I came sooo much all over his sheets. It felt like my whole body was having an orgasm, starting from my deep inside my ass, and shooting to the top of my head to the tips of my toes! I was sooo loud that he even put his hand over my mouth (thin walls). I left his place and even though it was late I had to call my best bud at the time and tell him about it. It was that good!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
As a top I've managed to give three guys anal orgasms, the first guy I did it by accident, I wasn't even concentrating on him at the time ( I was young and a bit too horny to be giving ), so I was blown away when he started moaning and shaking and cumming without touching himself, he explained what I was doing afterwards so from then on it was all I wanted to do to him. We fooled around for a few months and he always came that way and it was madly intense.

So ever since then I've always been trying to get the guys I fuck to cum anally. Only one two other guys have, and one used to have totally wild orgasms. The trick I picked up was that as you first penetrate a guy do it slowly and concentrate on feeling for his prostate with your dick, if you don't find it at first try different angles and positions till you do, then when your sure you've found it go for it massaging it with your dick as you fuck him.

It depends on the guy I think, some guys prostates aren't as sensitive as others, and some guys find prostate massage of any kind uncomfortable. I think the bottom has to be already really intouch with their prostate and really sensitive to it being massaged, one of the guys I got to cum anally was big in to toys and fisting so I think he was extremely turned on by stuff in his arse.

It's also a chemistry thing, the bottom has to be really horny and the connection between you has to be there.

Gayro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Similar to a woman's orgasm, I would say it's 50/50 mental stimulation and physical stimulation. In addition to the prostate, I think that anal orgasms also have something to do with the constant stimulation of the sphincters and blood vessels in the ass. It's a shame that there's not more writing about this on the internet.

For me they can vary in intensity, but my cock usually isn't hard and I don't ejaculate when I have one. My whole body, but especially my lower body spasms uncontrollably, I get really warm, and my sphincters contract and expand rapidly. Afterwords I'm usually overtaken by this feeling of both contentness and vulnerability. The best thing about them is that I can have multiples!

Wow, it is very interesting!! an anal orgasm without cum and multiple!!! Please tell me more, i´m very interested on the topic and there is not much information about it!

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a top I've managed to give three guys anal orgasms, the first guy I did it by accident, I wasn't even concentrating on him at the time ( I was young and a bit too horny to be giving ), so I was blown away when he started moaning and shaking and cumming without touching himself, he explained what I was doing afterwards so from then on it was all I wanted to do to him. We fooled around for a few months and he always came that way and it was madly intense.

So ever since then I've always been trying to get the guys I fuck to cum anally. Only one two other guys have, and one used to have totally wild orgasms. The trick I picked up was that as you first penetrate a guy do it slowly and concentrate on feeling for his prostate with your dick, if you don't find it at first try different angles and positions till you do, then when your sure you've found it go for it massaging it with your dick as you fuck him.

It depends on the guy I think, some guys prostates aren't as sensitive as others, and some guys find prostate massage of any kind uncomfortable. I think the bottom has to be already really intouch with their prostate and really sensitive to it being massaged, one of the guys I got to cum anally was big in to toys and fisting so I think he was extremely turned on by stuff in his arse.

It's also a chemistry thing, the bottom has to be really horny and the connection between you has to be there.

This is what happens to me. My bf is hung thick and he tickles my prostate when he fucks me while I'm on my back, legs over his shoulder. I can (and do) come from the fucking alone. And it's a full orgasm.

He loves it when this happens, but hates that I make him pull out after. :rolleyes:

HB

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
This is what happens to me. My bf is hung thick and he tickles my prostate when he fucks me while I'm on my back, legs over his shoulder. I can (and do) come from the fucking alone. And it's a full orgasm.

He loves it when this happens, but hates that I make him pull out after. :rolleyes:

HB

Yeah that would piss me off really badly too :redface: If the guy I'm fucking cums with me inside him the very least he can do is let me get off too, especially if I made him cum no-hands:mad::wink: I'd be raging:eek:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
depends how turned on you are

had a few handless orgasms whilst being fucked, the cum trickles out rather than shoots out, then i can have another one or two orgasms within minutes, gets fucking crazy and very messy on those rare occasions

This is interesting! My BF has a great upward curve and when we have sex with me on my back his cock hits the right spot regularly. I always thought that I was just having oodles of precum but maybe it's more!! I mean, it feels like I am having an orgasm sometimes and maybe I am but just didn't think about it enough. I'll put more into this and concentrate more and see how it goes. Unfortunately, he does not like missionary position all the time and prefers to spoon me (side by side). I think he's lazy personally but that's another discussion. I like being on my back with my legs to my shoulders. That produces the best feelings for me.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Buddies,

I´m a gay bottom, but I haven´t had an anal orgasm, it means, orgasm without cum, without directly stimulation on the penis, when all the sexual satisfaction happens in your ass. I had a great pleasure with big cocks in my ass, but I need to stimulate my penis to have an orgasm. Do you have experience with anal orgasm? Some guys tell me that it is the most intensive orgasm. I appreciate your answers.

i've never experienced it before, but i've come close. for me most of the time, it kind of plateuxs. it feels like heaven when the cock rubs my prostate, but it never reaches the final end.

i think in truth though, it depends on how sensitive a guy's prostate is. this is probably why some guys don't experience prostate pleasure at all.

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is interesting! My BF has a great upward curve and when we have sex with me on my back his cock hits the right spot regularly. I always thought that I was just having oodles of precum but maybe it's more!! I mean, it feels like I am having an orgasm sometimes and maybe I am but just didn't think about it enough. I'll put more into this and concentrate more and see how it goes. Unfortunately, he does not like missionary position all the time and prefers to spoon me (side by side). I think he's lazy personally but that's another discussion. I like being on my back with my legs to my shoulders. That produces the best feelings for me.

i agree. i had a guy with a curved cock who fucked me regularly. it consistently hits the right spot.

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to experience them with my ex -- and only him. Never anyone else. The sexual chemistry between us was incredible. It's a feeling like I never had before and must confess it became a bit addictive. We broke up years ago and I have yet to experience an anal orgasm since.

Reactions: Mister2101