GAy Anal Orgasm

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first was an average guy who knew where the button was, he taught me ho to find it myself so during sex I can politely tell the top or I can adjust myself therefore making the top think he's the man;)

Wow..... Please can you give us more explanation on how can you find the spot? what the bedt postion to get it? and how is the best style of fucking either hard fucking or deep slow.

Appreciate your advice....

silveryoda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was mostly a top and have given my partner an anal orgasm a number of times but I had never had one (im 56 he is 30 and we have been together 6 yrs!). He has recently taken me more, he doesnt have a huge cock, I love it size wise and his helmet has good shape and size. I drip loads of precum especially when I take it laying down on my front and that seems to give maximum pressure/stimulation of the prostate.I find the same when I take him. The orgasm is imense!

(Im new to this site,just joined today am in the UK and fascinated by cut cocks!)

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of people don't realise that orgasm and ejaculation are two separate things, with time experience and practice you can learn to have powerful multi-orgasms without ejaculating. A good book to read on this subject is "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" It give you all the informatiin you need to know along with techniques, exercises and many diagrams.

Part of it is down to breathing technique, slow and deep There is a very useful app for both Iphone and Android phones cslled "Pranayama" which teaches you the correct breathing technique. You are moving into the realms of Tantra this is where you channel the sexual energy into the spinal channels and is not released as it does when you ejaculate. The guy who said he didnt ejaculate and didnt. know where it had gone but had a very powerful full body orgasm had channeled his sexual energy into the spinal channels. it all sounds very complicated but with time patience and practice can be enjoyed by anyine. Go online and do some research you will find it a interesting and facinating learning experience
Hope this has been useful for you
Enjoy

Reactions: teninchman

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can say that I've had the orgasm feel while receiving anal by either a cock or dildo. No ejaculation, just the feeling of my muscles contracting and everything throbbing. if I was jacking off while it was happening, I'd shoot, but if I was just thinking about my ass, I just had a lot of pre-cum.

TDSmoove

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a total top giving my bttms multiple anal orgasms (booty nutts) as well as hands-free ejaculations (spontaneous nutts) is something I take pride in doing. At first I thought only a few bttms could do it, but it turns out that more guys I've been with can do it than not. I'm a descent size, 8x5.5, so for me it's not a hung thing more of the bottom being comfortable not only with me but knowing his own body, and me being in tune with my bttm and knowing what the hell I'm doing.
I can tell when I'm hittin that spot cause I can feel my dick hittin it. Usually it's easiest to hit when the bttm is on his back, as many posters have testified to. But I've hit it in damn near every position I can bend my dick into including him riding. Those contractions many posters have mentioned can cause a bttm to think he's going to shit on my dick. So when I feel him throbbing and trying to hold it back I just re-assure him that it's a booty nutt and to ride it out. Once they learn to do that they can booty nutt back to back to back. Once I lock onto it tho, my bttm is in trouble cause I won't stop hittin it till he needs a break.
Spontaneous nutts are more rare but does happen frequently. Usually the bttm will want to jack their dick but I'll either move his hands or pin him down so that he can't. A few have thought they were going to piss on me but just had to let em know. Some can do it multiple times in various positions, others... only once and they're done.

macho8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a total top giving my bttms multiple anal orgasms (booty nutts) as well as hands-free ejaculations (spontaneous nutts) is something I take pride in doing. At first I thought only a few bttms could do it, but it turns out that more guys I've been with can do it than not. I'm a descent size, 8x5.5, so for me it's not a hung thing more of the bottom being comfortable not only with me but knowing his own body, and me being in tune with my bttm and knowing what the hell I'm doing.
I can tell when I'm hittin that spot cause I can feel my dick hittin it. Usually it's easiest to hit when the bttm is on his back, as many posters have testified to. But I've hit it in damn near every position I can bend my dick into including him riding. Those contractions many posters have mentioned can cause a bttm to think he's going to shit on my dick. So when I feel him throbbing and trying to hold it back I just re-assure him that it's a booty nutt and to ride it out. Once they learn to do that they can booty nutt back to back to back. Once I lock onto it tho, my bttm is in trouble cause I won't stop hittin it till he needs a break.
Spontaneous nutts are more rare but does happen frequently. Usually the bttm will want to jack their dick but I'll either move his hands or pin him down so that he can't. A few have thought they were going to piss on me but just had to let em know. Some can do it multiple times in various positions, others... only once and they're done.

fuck you sure know what you are talking about...

can i join the queue of btms waiting at your door?

Reactions: teninchman

Troyimcumming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know how you can have never had an anal orgasm before! They're inescapable!!!! Ever since I was first penetrated, I have had an orgasm from being fucked. And, every guy I've ever fucked had an orgasm from me fucking them. When I'm fucked, his cock slides against my prostate, stimulates my rectum and when he thrusts deep, tickles my sigmoid colon. This is pure pleasure and is the best feeling ever.
In order of intensity: Prostate
Sigmoid colon
Rectum

The man's rectum IS a sex organ and is the equivalent of your knob (glans penis) on your penis. When I reach near orgasm, I notice that with each thrust inside me, my cock involuntarily twitches and spasms. As sensitivity increases, my toes curl and thighs tighten and twitch and I moan with each push. Eventually my balls feel like they're quivering and tightening and he thrusts; my balls throb, my cock twitches and cum drizzles out. He thrusts again; balls throb, cock twitches, cum drizzles out. This happens a few times and then I have an intense orgasm. My balls tighten and throb and cum squirts out all over him about 5 times (if he's on top) or at least half a meter in the air. While this happens, my anus tightens around his penis and he cums too, so our orgasms are almost always simultaneous. This doesn't mean I don't love a penile orgasm too, they can be just as intense and I love giving them to guys. When I fuck a guy, he does the same thing too; with each stroke, he cums. Sometimes just a little each time, sometimes it gushes out of him, so I go extra slow and deep to make him cum longer. I don't like to jerk off or touch myself during sex. I use the missionary position a lot so you can't anyway but when I'm in the spoon position or when I'm not facing him, in all positions, I explore his body, have my arms tightly wrapped around, stroking his hair, or holding his hand and connecting with him. The pleasure of his cock moving inside you is enough without stimulating your penis too. I also found once that if I try to rub my cock, I wouldn't cum, though I still had an orgasm but it was nowhere near as good.

If you want to make him cum, when you penetrate him, go in slowly and rotate your basin and take a good feel of his insides with your dick. Find his prostate and make sure you apply super pressure here during sex. Rotate your basin a lot and feel inside him. This will make his rectum feel great and if you have a long cock and he wants it, thrust deep into him and tickle his sigmoid colon. Use lots of foreplay to make him super horny and just connect with him well. Even if its just a one night stand, make an effort to really connect with the man you're having sex with, the man you're sharing your penis with and the man who's sharing his rectum with you.

Remember, the male rectum IS a sex organ

the lower bowel of a male IS a sex organ

The rectum is just as important as the penis and is just as important as his penis in his sex life

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
My old sergeant was adept at sucking your cock and somehow without you realising it he was fingering and licking your anus. Then his cock would slip effortlessly inside you and after he fired his load, he would stay inside and wank you until you fired yours. I was never able to cum by being fucked only, but having been fucked and then cumming with a cock still up my arse is the best cum ever.
Just think about it - all those macho straight guys who come out of the toilet saying "that was a great shit". If only they realised that they were enjoying having their anus and prostate stimulated, and you could do it for them so much better!

Markuk1971

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have used dildos and prostate massager, I have been trying for years to have anal orgasm, I have tried twice with a real cock and nothing, but last week with my toy I hit the spot and wow it blew my mind, I had another on tonight. You just want more and and more. I found firm pressure does not have to move that much and next minute you are having one, takes me a bit of time but carry on it is so worth it. :)

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never came from getting f'd alone. But I've always been able to pop one off easily while being f'd, as long as I used a little manual stimulation.

REcently had an older guy who was the most talented ass fucker ever. Did me long and slow and long and slow and damn it was good. I think if I worked on it long enough with him I'd be able to do it. Problem: I didn't like the guy on a personal level.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

kowboyk1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have them but my bf doesn’t. For me it’s a mix of the right dildo and breathing. Sadly I haven’t had it from an actual cock, and for me I have select dildos that work better than others.
They are multiple and intense and have nothing to do with my cock -which is usually soft during anyhow, and nothing to do with cumming.
The feeling is totally different.
I’ve been keen to talk to others that have it as most people seem to confuse it with hands free cumming which is nothing to do with.
My anal orgasms can be so intense that I cry, scream and shake.
That feeling inside when I can feel it stiring up and starting to intensify and my breathing gets more heavy. To even further intensify it, when I get myself to that high point of orgasm with my dildo, my partner quickly pulls the dildo out and my ass is so loose he fists me and my orgasms go next level.

My anal orgasms are so much better than ejaculating that I’m happy just focusing on those. My bf is jealous that he can’t have them and I wish he could do he could know what I experience.

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only time I was able to achieve an anal orgasm was one with a dildo. Didn't know what was happening at the time. No cum at all but it was super intense. I was shaking like I was possessed and had to stop. I wish I knew how I did it, been trying ever since with prostate massagers and vibrators but can only get precum.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only time I was able to achieve an anal orgasm was one with a dildo. Didn't know what was happening at the time. No cum at all but it was super intense. I was shaking like I was possessed and had to stop. I wish I knew how I did it, been trying ever since with prostate massagers and vibrators but can only get precum.
Same here. Once ever in my life and have been trying for years and it wasn't super intense shaking just really nice feeling washing over me. I really want to have one. I enjoy playing back there but it's like masturbating but never getting close ever. Sure it was fun but ultimately you want the big finish...

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck me, fuck me, fuck, me!