Gay Anal Sex

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eek:I am not sure if i will ever be ready for gay anal sex , i always make excuses to get out of it but its because i think my arse is just to tight , i can only get one finger in , nothing more , is their anything i can do , to open my arse to a least have the size of a penis come in. Anyone esle have had this problem , please share as i am young and don't want my life ruin.

Last edited:

dustin8X5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hay club guy...supper hot btw...don't worry about it some guys just can't take a large one, the first time. My partner had the same type of problem but he really wanted me to fuck him so we spent time streching him out, starting with some gentel massage working are way up to two almost three fingers ...just did it slowly over time...then moved to a smaller dildo. Leave it in there for as long as you can. You do this for a few week you'll find you can relax enough to handle an average size. You just need to learn how to relax. My partner was able to take mine after a few weeks. He is still really tight and we don't do it as often as I would like because I don't want to injure him, but he has gotten to the point where he enjoys it.

wanabethere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my suggestion is to relax, get in the right head space and your body will do the work. Your partner will feel when you are open as such. If you have had anal sex without any pain, it will just take parctise. Some guys have had to get their sphincter snipped as it was too uncomfortable to even try inserting anything.
When your mind is aroused it has a chain reaction. There is the option of poppers, to help but not the best option long term. Better off doing naturally. Have fun with yourself and others.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah its all about mindset if you keep telling yourself its too tight its gonna hurt then it will. The other thing is there are alot of gay men who are exclusive tops.... if you decide you dont want to bottom it doesn't mean your life is going to be in ruin the only thing that it might do id slightly decrease your chances of getting laid..... although to be honest theres a huge trend toward bottoming these days and there are so few tops around.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah its all about mindset if you keep telling yourself its too tight its gonna hurt then it will. The other thing is there are alot of gay men who are exclusive tops.... if you decide you dont want to bottom it doesn't mean your life is going to be in ruin the only thing that it might do id slightly decrease your chances of getting laid..... although to be honest theres a huge trend toward bottoming these days and there are so few tops around.

What he said, great advice!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RELAX! First get clean so you are not worried about that. Find an expirenced top, be patient try a Martini or a joint and again RELAX. One of the biggest men I have ever met(thats saying something) opened me right up! Of course he ate my ass for 20 minutes before trying. Now that was relaxing and yes I was stoned. I fucked this guy when I was about 13 and so was he, but he screamed bloody murder. Expirence is a real key. If neither of you know what your doing just play slow and again RELAX.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey man use LOTS of lube get his dick and your ass nice and slick, get the dude to finger your ass to get you loosened up. Then take a deep breath and push like you are trying to take a dump as he pushes into you... and it will slide right in. You will be amazed at how awesome if feels.

Just remember to play SAFE!

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
:eek:I am not sure if i will ever be ready for gay anal sex , i always make excuses to get out of it but its because i think my arse is just to tight , i can only get one finger in , nothing more , is their anything i can do , to open my arse to a least have the size of a penis come in. Anyone esle have had this problem , please share as i am young and don't want my life ruin.

I wasn't ready for my first time either. It was rather spontaneous and I was gravely unprepared. But I did know that I HAD to relax in order to make it work. Everything everyone else said is spot on. Lube, relax, mind control, sphincter preparation. All that. If you follow all the advice above, you should have a pretty good first experience. And the other poster is right in saying you might not be a bottom - you might be a top. I prefer being a bottom so that's just me.

Good luck.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are many desensitizing creams and lotions available that can help if you feel you are very sensitive.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, it took me years to work up to anal - top or bottom. Like others have said here, relax, use lots of lube and go slow. There are lots of times when people who have bottomed feel like it's just not going to fit. That's normal. It's fine. Calm down and do what feels good, and eventually you'll get there.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
What about the dreaded "H" syndrome (hemorrhoids) for both the fucker and fuckee? Other than abstaining or tons of lube, any precautions?

Well piles are caused primarily by bad diet and and straining to defecate so eat plenty of dietary fibre ( as opposed to just roughage ) and avoid straining.

I'd never fuck a guy with piles, I did once ( not knowing he had them ) and all I can say is it was not pretty. A major turn off and not to be recommended.

snewlight

Just Browsing
Media
I have a really tight ass but I have had a few big dicked lovers. The key thing for me is to first give myself enema and make sure I am empty (and you'd be surprised what can hide up there). Just knowing I am clean really relaxes me and i don't have to worry about anything "coming out' and then we can just take it easy as the guy fingers me and we make out. Also, if they guy is really big and you have anything in you he's going to be packing your shit and that is what is really uncomfortable. So making sure you are having loose bowel movements (healthy digestive system) and are really clean really is the first step to great anal. I know this is a bit graphic but - hey - so is sex.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, the one thing that I want to say is that your life will not be ruined if you don't bottom. Plenty of bottoms out there.

I hear how awesome it feels, and it makes me want to, but I'm like you, I can't. No amount of patience, no amount of lube, nothing helps. I have'nt tried desensitizing creams yet, but everything else.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Well piles are caused primarily by bad diet and and straining to defecate so eat plenty of dietary fibre ( as opposed to just roughage ) and avoid straining.

Other causes include Chronic venous insufficiency. Hemorrhoids can be a sign of general weakness in the veins. Contributing factors are standing or sitting for long periods, being overweight, not exercising enough, smoking and many women get them during pregnancy.

Anyone else have experience as either thefucker or fuckee when one person has hemorrhoids?