Gay / Bi Actors

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't see the biggest fag of all on the list- Tom Selleck. More than a few of my friends have been chased by him. When he was married his wife lived 6000 miles away.

What I wouldn't give for a nite with Selleck, even now!

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Justin Berfield. Is he still with his partner Jason Felts?

LOL, I remember when damn near everything on the internet concerning the speculation between these two disappeared after the lawsuit threat. People were shook.

That made it all seem true to me :laugh2:

P.S. he strikes me as gay. he also strikes me as a very talented actor and I hope he does more stuff soon!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's the clip of Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis from 2002: Video - Zach Galifianakis interviews Bradley Cooper on Late World - Comedy

Hahahah OMG I loved the clip , thx 4 sharing . I learned a few things I was heretofore unawares .
1. Cooper is not as fem acting as he was then now that he's being bearded by RENEE Z
2. Zach was rather cute back then
3. Cooper was on ALIAS !
4. Cooper really knew what he was doing when humping a man

What did I get wrong about River? You didn't think he had a nice dick?

How are you so certain in your information? I have heard a lot of conflicting things regarding some of the guys you mention.

Nooooo Not at all , not really sure about his dick but RIVER really had it bad for KEANU (art imitating life ?) and KEANU was too much of a pussy to admit he was into RIVER .
I have heard from several people in the know . Once I was contacted by an acting stud who was in People's sexiest men who saw my pictures online he told me a lot about Hollywood and then friends of his who are also into big dicks contatced me vis-a-vis him mentioning me and so on and so forth !

Three actors that I'm CONVINCED are would be Jake Gyllenhaal, Zachary Quinto and Zac Efron.

Jake G & Effron definitely, Quinto I believe so but not sure ! I still believe JAKE G is in an ltr with Peter Saarsgard, cause I know PS and JG both are gay so why would PS marry Maggie G !

R Downey Jr was on Letterman on 16 December--he may be straight, may be bi, but man, did my gaydar go into the stratosphere!

I don't know actually , usually RDJ is so shielded it is hard to get a solid reading on him , but if I were to bet on it I would say BI, he just seems to be really into his wide when I have seen them unlike JACKMAN whose is there as a mediocre trophy wife, she's much more a glorified fag hag, those two have zero chemistry together, really quite sad

Amazing that people spend this much time speculating -

hahaha It's no longer speculative when you hear either from the horse's mouths or those in the know

I've heard from Hollywood connected friends that Leonardo Dicaprio likes significantly older men.

And I've heard that Christian Bale gives blow-jobs in gym steam rooms . . .

Not that I know any of this to be true.

That would not surprise me about LEO but I have only heard he is gay not what he likes. I have also heard that him and Toby have had an on and off thing since they filmed This Boys Life !

HOLY FUCK....Not heard this but if this is true, point me to the steam room he will be in LOL . I will definitely be asking someone that will know or has heard if this is true or not !

Christian Bale can give me a blow job anytime! YUM!

You aint lying lol ... I heard he has a big dick too !

HH

S

SirConcis

I don't think that one can gauge an actor's sexual orientation based on what you see in their acting. In Melrose Place, Doug Savant's character was Gay, and Fox had wanted Savant to pretend he was really gay in real life (to attract gay viewers) but he refused because in real life, he is straight.

Some on the list in the original message might be gay, but I don't see any credible evidence in this thread to make any conclusion (or even educated speculation).

And some of the most straight looking actors end up being gay (Rock Hudson for instance, who fooled a whole generation because it only came out he was gay when he died of Aids).

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brian Blessed and Sean Connery are both known to be as queer as a three dollar bill.

Here we have Blessed showing how to hold a cock and how to open wide to allow the head to enter the mouth and then him showing the length of the first cock he ever had fucking him.

Attachments

sugaar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
James Franco & Zachary Quinto = bi

From my observations. Zachary Quinto could easily be gay, but I'm in denial because I really want to bed him. James Franco, well, he's definitely not gay, but he's too queer to be straight.

mppc19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty sure Gyllenhaal is gay. Spacey, Cruise, and Travolta for sure. Would love it if Franco was bi!

Let's add Daniel Radcliffe to this discussion. My gaydar goes off the charts when I see him on TV.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
James Franco & Zachary Quinto = bi

From my observations. Zachary Quinto could easily be gay, but I'm in denial because I really want to bed him. James Franco, well, he's definitely not gay, but he's too queer to be straight.

Honey, Quinto ain't straight.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tom Cruise - Gay
John Travolta - Gay
Kevin Spacey - Gay
Jake Gyllenhaal - Thinks he's bi but is totally gay
Zac Efron - Bi
Colin Farrell - Bi
Keanu Reeves - Bi
Elijah Wood - Gay, gay, gay!
Matt Damon - Bi
Ben Affleck - Bi
Will Smith - Bi
Mike Myers - Straight
Wentworth Miller - don't know
Matthew MacConaughey - Bi
Richard Gere - Bi
George Clooney - Bi whe younger, now asexual
Christopher Walken - Bi when younger now straight (people change)
Robert Downey Jr - Gay when younger now bi
Tobey Maguire -Gay
Vin Diesel - Bi
Hugh Jackman - Sadly, Straight
Brad Pitt - Sadly straight
Rob Lowe - Bi
Josh Hartnett - Straight
Brendan Fraser - Straight
David Duchovny - Totally sexual, no boundries
Leonardo Di Caprio - Mostly gay though really Bi
Stephen Dorff - No known
Matt Le Blanc - Straight
Matt Dillon - Once Bi now Straight
Jonathan Rhys Myers - Bi
Seann William Scott - Gay
I also think this list just about nails it, except, to be "on the safe side," I'd sadly say that Will Smith is straight, and not so sadly concede Vin Diesel is straight. Stephen Dorff is, sadly, straight.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brian Blessed and Sean Connery are both known to be as queer as a three dollar bill.

Here we have Blessed showing how to hold a cock and how to open wide to allow the head to enter the mouth and then him showing the length of the first cock he ever had fucking him.

As a gay man, is it OK if I don't want to claim Brian Blessed, whoever that is? :wink:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You forgot Peter Sarsgaard. One look at an interview with him and you'll be stunned that he's married...to a woman. Same with Jon Cryer. I thought it was a known fact that Downey Jr. is bi. I've heard the rumors about most if not all of these actors, but I'd like to know more about these Dean Cain rumors. As far as I've known, he's straight. Is it because he's 43 and unmarried that the rumors exist? It would be nice to know that, if he was gay, that muscle butt wouldn't be going to waste. Gere, Travolta, and Cruise are just about at the top of the list of "are they or aren't they" Hollywood urban legend. When Interview With the Vampire came out, with all it's smoldering homoerotica, the rumors flew about Pitt, but since then he's been shackled to Jennifer "Alfred E. Newman" Aniston and Angelina CRAY-ZIE. Will Smith is supposedly bi and a swinger, and was going to be outed by some madame. I could see Rob Lowe swinging the gay way, too, particularly during his hey-day in the 80s. DiCaprio has played gay on screen, but that's it, I think. Keanu Reeves is supposedly bi, too, and did a play a long time ago where he kissed a guy. He and River Phoenix were rumored to have been together. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck never pinged my 'dar, but their bromance would make for killer fanfiction. Spacey is, without a doubt, a Friend of Dorothy. Matthew McConaughey--I wish. BOY, do I wish! Although, I do find it quite strange that when he was found naked playing the bongos in his home, that he was with equally hot Cole Hauser. AND they were both smoking pot, so there's no telling what he'll do with a little weed in him. And there was that bromance he had with Lance Armstrong... Vin Diesel may be bi, but I definately don't think he's completely straight, not with that lisp! Wentworth, I can see being bi. Zac Efron, who cares? However, if there was any tween idol I was assured was gay, it was Kevin Jonas, who earlier this year announced his planned nuptials with-GASP!-a female! Still, you never know... The Cloonster is always bedding down a different woman every three months, and has dated everyone from Kelly Preston to Kimberly Russell (the hot black chick from Head of the Class that wasn't Robin Givens or Rain Pryor), though he is a steadfast bachelor, so there may be a reason why he doesn't want to marry again. I thought it was a known fact that both Elijah Wood and Macaulay Culkin are, inspite of the fact that they were/are in relationships with women, totally gay. Hugh Jackman is another one where I would be less than shocked if he ever came out. His wife is, like, 100, and he's awfully chummy with his male business partner. And he played the hell out of Peter Allen in Boy From Oz, to boot. As for Colin Farrell, I think he'd fuck anything with an orifice. And, speaking of male sluts, it wouldn't surprise me if Charlie Sheen has smugled a few salamis in his day. It would be a dream if Jake Gyllenhaal ever came out as gay, because his role in Brokeback made me wish that he was. Same with Bradley Cooper, who nailed (pardon the pun) his gay sex scene in Wet Hot American Summer, and who once dry-humped his The Hangover costar Zach Galifianakis on Zach's now-defunct talk show. And it wasn't just any dry hump, kids. It was a full on, Bradley sitting in Zach's lap while facing him, three seconds of legs-spread-wide-apart dream of a dry fuck. Chris Meloni, who has also nailed a few gay sex scenes in his day, would make ALOT of gay men happy if he ever came out (though he is married, to a woman named Sherman, no less). Alec Baldwin, with that gorgeous bubble butt he once posessed, was rumored to have been fucked with a strap-on by some trans years ago, but I don't know how true that is. Remember Michael T. Weiss from The Pretender, and Billy Campbell from The Rocketeer and Once and Again? Two life-long bachelors whose sexuality has been rumored about as well.

Found it strange that MM was nude playing his bongos? Are you Kidding? We had just beaten Nebraska again. Its not like there were not 75 other people in the Bull Creek Mansion. This is a guy that is very affectionate and genuine. To me he is the definition of bromance. He is the kind of guy that if he was in high school and someone called him "a faggot", he would say "cool, does that mean you want to suck my dick?".

Reactions: Str8ishjock
D

deleted509196

I have no idea but I want to say something... if Jake Gyllenhaal was bi, I think it'd cool for me and my b/f to meet him and stuff, haha. We both find him attractive!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since it's obvious that some people here have inside information on the goings on in Hollywood, I have to ask how some gay actors can still manage the straight facade? Take John Travolta for example. Recently TMZ showed a photo of a bloated Travolta walking out of a West Hollywood spa with his jean fly unzipped. Further, it was reported Travolta has been shown the door at many high-end Southern California spas and hotels when he attempted a gay liaison with straight employees . Why isn't that more widely reported?

I'm not picking on him. I feel sorry that John Travolta lost his son and just last week his dogs were "squashed" by a service truck on the Bangor Maine airport ramp. But how much longer can Travolta continue to play this macho, action figure lie?

Don't even start about something I'm more familiar with like his flying abilities. His 1964 Boeing 707-138B is actually a flying billboard for the Australian carrier Qantas (who largely pay for its upkeep) and is flown professionally by FAR Part 121 airline pilots. The 707 has a three man cockpit so John is always listed as a the first officer even on the occasions he wants to play captain in the left seat. John does not hold an Airline Transport Pilot certificate, isn't type-rated in the airplane and, in truth, can't fly his way out of a wet paper bag. And everyone familiar with his flying abilities know it.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't count Will Smith out as straight. He's been the subject of many a Blind Item. Jada is supposedly lesbian, as well.

And, surprise surprise, Mike Meyers is also rumored to be gay. He got divorced (no more "Coffee Talk") and has been the subject of some Blind Items, as well.