Gay Bottoms Feel Like A Girl?

Gayro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I´m a gay bottom, and I was talking with women and top men, and they said that there are some similarities between the women orgasm and the gay bottom orgasm, so bottoming is something as play the girl? I don´t think so, but women enjoy to be fucked just like me and gay bottoms could have orgasm with anal stimulation without stimulation of the penis,so gay bottoms could have an orgasm while being fucked as women do, so gay bottoms are very close to women in the way they get the orgasm?

Reactions: Voltaire

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I´m a gay bottom, and I was talking with women and top men, and they said that there are some similarities between the women orgasm and the gay bottom orgasm, so bottoming is something as play the girl? I don´t think so, but women enjoy to be fucked just like me and gay bottoms could have orgasm with anal stimulation without stimulation of the penis,so gay bottoms could have an orgasm while being fucked as women do, so gay bottoms are very close to women in the way they get the orgasm?

So many words... not one clear sentence.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now, now, play nice. This is second language English at work.

- - - -

Apparently, the OP is asking if a girl's orgasm feels similar to a gay bottom's orgasm.

I can't answer, as I don't know what a gay bottom's orgasm feels like, but maybe some people have some comments (other than derision).

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
---About the Grammar- Hey, my english teacher yesterday took my essay, read it over laughing then stood to the class and said, "this young man obviously is of great intelligence but cannot write as much as one sentence with proper structure. His grammar is ridiculous, such is our school systems" Then for the next 30 minutes proceeded to tell me the class, how Im so smart but a sentence eludes me and how he is so amused... I am to report for tutorting in grammar and buy a grammar book by monday... I felt humiliated, but he is right; my grammar is poor.

---About the Topic at Hand- Wtf?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Do Gay Bottoms fake orgasm? They could be similar :smile:

Are you saying that you ejaculate orgasm when being fucked?

From my experience with animal husbandry (not zoophilia thank you :eek: ), you can induce ejacualtion through stimulation of the prostate. Whether this is a different type of orgasm/ejaculation to that induced through stimulation of the penis, I have no idea. I could be persuaded to find out. Though not with the electrodes they use down the farm.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Yes you are correct, My female friends have told me how women feel when they cum while getting fucked (some vary).Based on the feelings and emotions that my lady friends have shared with me, it sounds like a male anal orgasm can be more or just as intense as a womens. All my orgasms have been very very intense, which is one reason why I got hooked on cock. Agrressive, rough and hard cocks seem to get me going really good. And that pretty much gets me where I need to be sexually.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do Gay Bottoms fake orgasm? They could be similar :smile:

Are you saying that you ejaculate orgasm when being fucked?

From my experience with animal husbandry (not zoophilia thank you :eek: ), you can induce ejacualtion through stimulation of the prostate. Whether this is a different type of orgasm/ejaculation to that induced through stimulation of the penis, I have no idea. I could be persuaded to find out. Though not with the electrodes they use down the farm.

I had a bf who had a nice thick curvy cock and yes you can ejaculate without an orgasm. I freaked out at first, cause I could see this cum oozing out of my cock everytime he thrusted inside me and it felt so good. We always seemed to cum at the same time, just as he shot his, I would shoot mine. And he would work it nice and slow as I was cumming, it was amazing, I miss him.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand the question.

OP, do you mean that gay bottoms are more effeminate? i see little evidence to support this. a big, bad, macho gay man could easily be a bottom. it's not necessarily the camp ones who are.

also, i think the reason some men are predominantly (or even exclusively) bottoms is due to pleasure. i think to a lot of men out there, prostate pleasure/stimulation is better in quality than genital pleasure. and a prostate orgasm, well i've never had one, but it's probably the best physical pleasure a man can experience.

If you mean does ass pleasure for a guy feel similar to vagina pleasure for a woman, then perhaps. i'm not a woman, so i wouldn't know, but i have heard that prostate pleasure feels similar to G-spot pleasure in a woman.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The OP is kinda fixated on anal orgasm (or assgasm, as I've heard it described). Check out his blog posts here; they outnumber his actual thread posts and they are obsessive on the subject.

In response to the OP: yeah. I've met a number of guys who achieve a full-body orgasm strictly through anal stimulation/penetration. There is nothing inherently feminine about this, though: I get the same thing while I'm fucking via titplay, and I never get penetrated. I don't even like my ass touched.

Edited to add: I'll go further and say that there's nothing inherently feminine about a man getting fucked. I know (and have fucked) many many butch powerbottoms.

Last edited:

kyoralguy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am like a bitch gurl when being fucked I love sex in my ass so very much I want to be treated like a fem gurl I wold love to have several men fuck me hrs non stop I like being slutty and feel like I was someones bed whore if anyone needs ass pussy hit me up and time I love to get my gurl ass fucked alot

swifty1990

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sometimes cum (ejaculate) during anal sex with my boyfriend. His cock is very long and thick with a big mushroom head. This means that he has no trouble stimulating my prostate and I cum all over the sheets or tummy quite often.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am like a bitch gurl when being fucked I love sex in my ass so very much I want to be treated like a fem gurl I wold love to have several men fuck me hrs non stop I like being slutty and feel like I was someones bed whore if anyone needs ass pussy hit me up and time I love to get my gurl ass fucked alot

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:heart:

Reactions: il2tx

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Did anyone else find this awkward to read?

Reactions: il2tx