Gay Bottoms Feel Like A Girl?

penisholder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love being fucked but I don't want to be a girl.To have a cock in me is a great feeling but I don't want the problems of being a femail. I like being a man looking the part but Ilike to suck cock and have may ass fucked!

Reactions: deleted3155011

john19532001

Experimental Member
Media
I am like a bitch gurl when being fucked I love sex in my ass so very much I want to be treated like a fem gurl I wold love to have several men fuck me hrs non stop I like being slutty and feel like I was someones bed whore if anyone needs ass pussy hit me up and time I love to get my gurl ass fucked alot

Oh my gosh! I feel the same way, when I’m with a man, having sex, I feel like a woman...

Reactions: halcyondays

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh my gosh! I feel the same way, when I’m with a man, having sex, I feel like a woman...

Buuuuuhhhh.... Muuuuuuhhhhhh

Duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh...

More zombie noises.

The fuck people? This section specifically always with the gawddamn zombies.

And no. You're not a woman because you have sex with a man. That's not how it works. But whatever.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

In my experience this is common. Many guys I've topped over the years have expressed the feeling. Many have said they wish they were women. Many have identified as women. Some live as women. I don't judge.

I didn't bottom until I was 40. As awesome as it is I've never felt like a woman. I am human. So is my sexuality.

Reactions: Voltaire

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two complaints arise. One says stop resurrecting old threads, the other says stop making new threads when plenty of old threads cover the same topic. Some who scold new threads even link old threads.

Me? I'm not attached. Either way someone's going to complain--usually the same members.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Total transparency here... yes, as a total bottom, and with a top who knows what he's doing, I have at times felt like a girl when getting fucked in missionary position. My legs wrapped possessively around his waist as he thrusts into me. No matter how deep he plunged, I wanted it even deeper. Him eventually bringing me to orgasm... my body jerking uncontrollably, my legs flailing in the air, and my voice raising several octaves as I screamed his name. It only happens on occasion, but it does happen... and I feel embarrassed after... and yet wish it was like that all the time.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Total transparency here... yes, as a total bottom, and with a top who knows what he's doing, I have at times felt like a girl when getting fucked in missionary position. My legs wrapped possessively around his waist as he thrusts into me. No matter how deep he plunged, I wanted it even deeper. Him eventually bringing me to orgasm... my body jerking uncontrollably, my legs flailing in the air, and my voice raising several octaves as I screamed his name. It only happens on occasion, but it does happen... and I feel embarrassed after... and yet wish it was like that all the time.

You should never feel embarrassed by this, totally transportive and transformative sex is so rare I’m jealous

Reactions: halcyondays

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Two complaints arise. One says stop resurrecting old threads, the other says stop making new threads when plenty of old threads cover the same topic. Some who scold new threads even link old threads.

Me? I'm not attached. Either way someone's going to complain--usually the same members.

Since it's back...

The thing about searching old topics, it's not that we want them to be bumped. It's that the question has already been asked and answered.

It is in fact possible to find answers to questions without bumping the thread. That keeps everyone from having to repeat the same answers to the same questions that have been asked many, many times.

Reactions: il2tx