Gay bottoms, tips for taking a big penis?

dalamu626

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys 20y/o from cali here...I met this really hot guy online who lives in my city...latino with an 8"...as we talked he said he had a boyfriend who is 6" and they would like all of us to get together...they are both tops. Problem im a virgin...but i am ready to lose it...so I was just wondering for any tips for my first time. Thanks!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Mechanics aside, do you really want your first experience to be in a threesome? The desire to "lose the viriginity" can be pretty strong, but for your first experience, you want someone who is going to be "really in to you".

You are young. Are you in school? Are you having any luck there?

Reactions: iminri and find83

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mechanics aside, do you really want your first experience to be in a threesome? The desire to "lose the viriginity" can be pretty strong, but for your first experience, you want someone who is going to be "really in to you".

You are young. Are you in school? Are you having any luck there?
EXACTLY... ENOUGH SAID...

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry buddy but i would have to agree with the guys above me. If you're sure this is the way you want to lose it then, no judgement but speaking as someone who lost their virginity in a similar fashion, i wish i'd waited. However, i don't see the harm in giving you a few tips to keep in mind for the future.
- Be PATIENT! it can hurt like a mofo the first time, so don't rush.
- Practice. If you can loosen yourself up first, fingering, using a toy, it'll really help out.
- Use LOTS of lube. Finish off the bottle if you have to, you won't regret it.
- Relax. I know tough to do in this situation, but if you can make out with your partner, get a little massage... anything to take your mind off it you'll be fine.
- Have them use a condom. Guys lie, shocking i know, it only takes one time to get sick. You won't regret it.
- Take time off. I don't know if it's just me, but the first time i did it i was sore for a few days after. So give yourself some time to rest up after your first.

Reactions: adoniscubano

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The big problem for me was getting the angle right. At first, it's most comfortable for me if my partner and his penis are both pretty much parallel to my backbone. Anything else hurts BADDDDDD.... After I've loosened up though a wide variety of angles can be accomplished and, in fact, are quite desirable. It's just that first time it's best to stick to the naturally track of your anatomy at that location. Believe me, for years I thought I couldn't be fucked because it hurt so bad. One day, though, I was fooling around and happened to manage just the right angle and it was a revelation. I swear I heard a chorus of angels singing.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Thanks, Pradadox, for actually answering Dalamu626's question.

Yeah, I didn't want to sound judgmental. I was only asking about having someone who is "really into you" because it will make a huge difference in losing your anal virginity. A person who is "into you" will put your comfort first and will guage your reactions: he'll let you get adjusted to his manhood and won't simply "ride you". My concern with the threesome is that the other two guys will be more interested in a sexual thrill. If you are the one in the middle - getting steam-pistoned on one end, and sucking cock on the other - you're the only one who won't experience any pleasure. The experience could be too much at one time.

The Pony Ride:
One position to try, however, that gives you much more control is "riding the pony". Have the other guy lay on his back as you place yourself on top. You will control how much of his cock you will insert inside yourself. Also, you will control much more of the stroking action, and you'll be able to exercise your kegel muscle and become accustomed to the new sensations.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Yep, the "Pony Ride Position" helps maintain that parallel posture.

The big problem for me was getting the angle right. At first, it's most comfortable for me if my partner and his penis are both pretty much parallel to my backbone. Anything else hurts BADDDDDD.....

dalamu626

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for everyone concern..but I don't think it's that a big of a deal..is that weird? lol...I know alot of people say they wish they hadn't..who knows I might...but it's not that big of a deal for me...the first time I sucked it was in a threesome..so maybe this will make it interesting...im just worried..I dunno about pain..how to take it....side effects..lol..etc...thanks guys!

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah... i dunno what those guys are talking about...
i lost mine with a really nice guy.. totally sweet.. took it easy..
but hell.. a threesome?... i doubt id regret that.. lofl.. i mean.. just think of the value that will have in the future as a drunken story to impress friends...

sex isnt really so... uhh... important? meaningful?.... to me... whenever i meet a great guy/girl and stop having sex and start "making love"...then it will be meaningfull...
but yeah.. im not a freaking christian nancy-pants... it doesnt always have to be some powerfull soulfull event... hell.. losing your virginity is powerful enough without being entirely overwhelming... a threesome sounds like a fun way to go...

silly

hungboytoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i lost my virginity it was awesome .. i met this hot blond guy at a bar in cincy, ohio at badlands bar.... We went to a part with some of his friends chated drank and bout early morning with the sun cumming up we were in bed together.. HE started blowing me and finger me i had never had my a hole touched before this however he was great before long he had me so hot i said FUCK ME FUCK ME NOW and his reply was simply will u fuck me and i said yes just fuck me now stud.. HE FLIPPED ME OVER ON MY 6 PACK STOMACH raised my hips and inserted his cock into me .. I said ouch then he backed off some till it felt better all i can remember was hell i have missed this all my fucking life i also remember when he got off his hips just like pulsated all of his cum from his balls .... however he was bareback my first and only time doing so many many years ago would never go bareback again lucky i can live to tell the tell he was awesome just him and me and the sunrise with his cock and mine hard and young

Pradadox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for everyone concern..but I don't think it's that a big of a deal..is that weird? lol...I know alot of people say they wish they hadn't..who knows I might...but it's not that big of a deal for me...the first time I sucked it was in a threesome..so maybe this will make it interesting...im just worried..I dunno about pain..how to take it....side effects..lol..etc...thanks guys!

Well as far as i'm concerned guys have anal virginity and their first time having sex. You'd said that it wasn't a big deal, and it wasn't to me at first. The reason that i wished i'd waited though i didn't discover till i'd waited. Hotbuldge eluded to it earlier (sorry everyone i don't know how to double qoute, so that's the best i can do to give credit), but once u get into a good relationship u'll probably get it. Personally relationship sex with someone who loved me and i loved back was the best hottest sex i've ever had. yea, yea, i can hear all of you now telling me how cheesy it is. Well it's true, so whatevs guys. The thing is that i didn't think it was a big deal, and well in comparison to that, my first time was kinda lame. Still dude, maybe it's just me :). Like i said before no judgement, AND i hope nobody who posted before me felt like i was on them about what they said. :biggrin1:

Hope you have fun boi! Tell us how it went.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After reading what others posted you know what is going to happen. Only thing I will add here is that you should fully trust the one who takes your virginity. You must be absolutely sure that he stops if you want him to stop. It's my experience that some guys become so very horny that they only go for the result: fuck you as deep as possible and go on until they climax. I had my share and it took quite some time and nerves to trust the first guy after that horrible and painful action. Now I know how to take part in the action. A guy has to respect me and I will give him all he wants .....!

chemsandcum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a familiar (ok familiar for me, maybe not yet for you) cramp that, if it comes, will tear through your entire body in one second and make you feel like your're being ripped open. Scare you? Didn't mean to: the good news is: it's over in 2 seconds, and it doesn't always come. If it does, stop the fuck, chill for a second and try again. Oddly enough, the cramp never came twice with me - after the first wave, everything was smooooth sailing. Poppers (amyl) is used by many a bottom to reduce the chances, but it's tough to relax the first couple of times, no matter what you do. What I'm trying to say is: just don 't panic if you do get a cramp - it'll be gone just as quickly as it popped up and they come less often with practice....

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had a man inside me, but I've always enjoyed insertion of toys and dildos. My best advice, if you haven't already, is start doing the same. In other words, practice. Buy a couple of toys of various sizes and shapes and try them so you know what to expect. (It can actually be quite pleasurable to experiment in this way. For example, I love a vibrator next to my prostate.)

And of course, lube, lube, lube. I prefer standard Astroglide, but I haven't really tried many--maybe someone else can chime in. (That new "warming" type of astroglide is nowhere near as good. Also, Durex play didn't impress me, nor did standard KY jelly.)

Now that covers the mechanics, but, as the other guys have said, make sure you also trust the guy(s) you're with. You absolutely need them to stop if you say stop, or you could get hurt.

a610guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've also found that "pushing out" like you're taking a dump helps when he's first going in. And tighten when he is on the out stroke.

Reactions: satopper

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering for any tips for my first time. Thanks!

I'd recommend the search function. Lots of us have contributed perspectives, and experiences. There have been some great posts on the subject so you have the chance to benefit by searching for "anal sex". Let us know how you go. Good luck.

Scooter Y.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was 19 when my best friend at college told me he was gay. Six months later I was with him in an Ybor City gay bar. We both got drunk and he propositioned me at the end of the night.
We went back to his apartment in St. Petersburg and took a shower and hopped into bed.
I was nervous and really excited. He gave me poppers and lubed me and himself. He went slow and it started painless and finished awesome! Then we flipped/
I was happy and stayed the night with him. I aventually got married, but I love being bisexual.

jimi hayes

Experimental Member
Media
As a 1st timer, u don't need an 8 incher. My personal 1st time experience was with an 8 1/2 incher and pretty thick too. As much as I wanted him to enter me that night, he couldn't cos I couldn't stand the pain.i could only close my laps tight and put my bums together and him fuck me that way. Even when he cummed, with his cum all over my boot hole he couldn't enter me.the next day morning when I was taking my birth and splashed some water on my hole, it hurts like hell. I then realised in the process of trying to enter me, he had bruised all over down below. So I will advise u avoid a big dick for now