Gay Bottoms

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Gay Joe said:
I have a life time partner and we have great sex. I am bottom 99.5% of the time and I love it I am top about once every3 months. He is also big in the equipment parts and I loose my hard-on almost all of the time. I enjoy feeling his cock ponding me hard (harder the better) and that is what it is all about. He always wants me to cum while he is inside me but that takes away of all the wonderful feeling that he is giving me. (As I said we are life time partners so we use no condom.) When he cums inside me I get this full body orgasm that last about 10 to 15 minutes. Then we lay there with his dick inside me and fall asleep for a couple of hours. Most of the time I never even cum because the pleasure is so great.

Yeah... Me too, when i do the bottom the pleasure come from my ass and not from my penis. I can cum too, but it's not necessary. I don't masturbate myself neither when i do a blow job, i feel myself happy and totally excited whitout having an hard on too. So, it's more obvious again if i have a good cock inside me. :cool:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lee_M said:
Im going to seem really dumb here but ive heard you guys using the terms top and bottom quite a bit, but can someone give me the actual description just so im clear on what they mean exactly
Ehm...:redface: Well...:redface: The top is the guy who fuck, and the bottom is the guy who is fucked... Do you understand???:biggrin1:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lee_M said:
Loud and clear, thank you.

But you guys dont share the work evenly, you prefer either giving or revieving most of the time?
Yes, some guys are at the 50% top and at the 50% bottom, or does both of the rules. Among them, someone prefers more to be either the bottom or the top. Reffered to me, whit guys i do the bottom...:redface: I do the top whit the girls.:cool:

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Lee_M said:
Loud and clear, thank you.

But you guys dont share the work evenly, you prefer either giving or revieving most of the time?

From the outside perspective, one would think that, but it doesn't quite work that way - one person constantly giving and the other person constantly receiving.

I'm a top. I've noticed that my partner tends to stay soft if I have his legs in the air. The only time he has been hard during sex is if I'm doing an acrobatic move from underneath him or if he is sliding up and down my flagpole.

More to the point, the bottom or "recipient" really has to be really into the act. The bottom has to give the top active cues to position, adjustments, sensations. Plus, the bottom can control his own pleasure by riding on top and varying the rate of penetration.

Women have the same power in straight sex. If they are into "the act", they don't just lie there passively. They signal their positions, they can ride flagpoles, they can use their inner muscles to massage a cock.

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, interesting, I thought that the constant stilmulation of the prostate would keep you hard throughout sex, but that will change with different positions, and the individual sensetivity of the bottom.

Havn't tried it, yet. but with toys I stay hard throghout

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmmm... According to me, i have noticed that for me it's easier to be hard if i am on doggie style, while whit legs on the air usually i am not. But not allways... I repeat, much of the game depends by the top and by the situation.

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is one other obvious pysiological reason behind not staying hard when you're being fucked.
Which is that the body does on a very simple level try to seperate sex and defecation. :eek: So when there is something sliding out (and in) of your ass your body doesn't natural see the need for a hard on and so lets it go down, I guess it's kinda like why it's difficult to pee when hard.
Of course it's pleasurable and with your higher concious being aware that its sexual the basic default can be overridden but it's still there as a tendancy.

:smile:

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I almost always stay rockhard when I'm getting fucked. If it's a really hot session I have to really make an effort not to cum before the top, unfortunately I do sometimes, and my cock gets super hard before I cum.

I'm much harder and enjoy the session more on my back kissing the top with a furry belly rubbing my cock, and large cocks definitely turn me on more.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nomad said:
Hmm... Now I have a new goal. lol That has never happened to me.

I wonder if people have wet dreams when they're soft, too.

I have a new goal too. To do a guy until he orgasms. It might take a few tries, and countless hours but I might do it someday, besides it takes me hours for me to do it myself anyway. I just hope I don't tire out like I do sometimes.:tongue:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It requiere much time (at least for me) to came whitout touch myself while i am bottomized by a guy. Not allways i am hard, so frequently i don't spurt too. My pleasure on that moment is focused elsewhere. I am hard only on some situations. However, much depends from the situation, the level of arousal, and from the top too...

hars

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Geez...the things you can learn on this site. Love it..!
I am always hard when being topped. (I had no idea many guys are not.) It's a sign of my interest in my partner, or so I prefer to think. I really have to like a guy before jumping into bed. If I don't think I can get it up before we play (and that usually depends on our connection), then sex probably ain't gonna happen.
It doesn't matter about them being too thick. Frankly, that's far more a turn-on for me. Or going too deep. I seem to be able to accommodate both - and happily. And I generally hold off coming until they're ready to shoot.
What's weird for some guys is that I keep my hardon after sex for a good 10-15 minutes. And I'm not in my 20's or 30's any longer. On occasion, it's been fun to be fucked, come, and then turn my partner over to top them, which helps them come.

Industry7

Just Browsing
Media
I normally go soft until I start jerking myself off (or my top does it for me) and then I get sooooo hard. I always cum the hardest with a cock in my ass too.

doug smithson

Just Browsing
Media
Industry7 said:
I normally go soft until I start jerking myself off (or my top does it for me) and then I get sooooo hard. I always cum the hardest with a cock in my ass too.

I've never had a BIG guy (not saying that I wouldn't like to!), but my guy and I have anal often. I have to be at least touching myself as he goes in, so that keeps me hard for the first few minutes. After that, the excitement of what's happening is so great that I have to stop all contact with my cock to stop my orgasm before his.

Unlike Verdana, my orgasms are more "complete feeling" when he's not inside me, but they're plenty good when he is!!:smile:

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also go completely soft when being fucked, and if I stay hard I try to have it go down unless I want to come quickly, because if I'm hard when I'm being fucked, it's just to intense on my prostate and I blow hard and fast. My boyfriend takes forever to come, and he's big, so I need to be able to take him for a long time as he has a more intense orgasm inside me than he does out of me. What I do is wait for him to get close, then I start jerking myself of until I'm hard, then I come quickly, and I can time it so we come together.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay Joe said:
I have a life time partner and we have great sex. I am bottom 99.5% of the time and I love it I am top about once every3 months. He is also big in the equipment parts and I loose my hard-on almost all of the time. I enjoy feeling his cock ponding me hard (harder the better) and that is what it is all about. He always wants me to cum while he is inside me but that takes away of all the wonderful feeling that he is giving me. (As I said we are life time partners so we use no condom.) When he cums inside me I get this full body orgasm that last about 10 to 15 minutes. Then we lay there with his dick inside me and fall asleep for a couple of hours. Most of the time I never even cum because the pleasure is so great.

Wow!!! I feel like lighting a cigarette. Man, I need to open up a window. It is hot up in herrre.:smile: