Gay Bottoms

penisholder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
stay hard for a while intill I really get into it.I go soft when he starts to fuck me harder.My ass then becoms the pleasure point of that experience!

Last edited:

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually stay hard throughout sex unless the cock is exceptionally large (in excess of 9 inches) and can normally cum without any form of slimulation of my penis. Guess I'm the odd one out!! x

I also get hard when being fucked, and became hard just to see a huge cock so imagine if Im being fucked by one I would cum without touching me....

so yeah, it makes me hard and with some adrenaline on my body, my ass trembles/shakes inside when the cock touches my prostate.

D_b6un6u

Just Browsing
Media
I always stay hard. If his cock head is large enough, I usually cum without even touching myself. My partner enjoys it when I do that as my sphincter tightens and usually makes him blow as well.

Blkanser

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it all depends on how much prostate stimulation is achieved. I don't believe every bottom achieves prostate stimulation when getting fucked. Reading those accounts where the guy did get a hard-on and then came without touching himself tells me, the prostate got thoroughly worked -- if only temporarily.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't stay hard often at all . I'm 100% focused on that big cock being driven into me , like he's trying to kill me with it , which is just how i like it . I do however, sometimes get lots of pre-cum , but it's the nature of the penetration that gets me every time.

Gay_Ray

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a cuckold-turned bottom, and my penis usually gets soft initially when the cock goes in. But as I get used to it, especially if it's a big enough to get in my 2nd hole and rub my prostate, I definately get hard... sometimes to the point of cumming without touching my cock. Most guys refer to this as "fucking the cum out of me"
or making me "spill my seed". This usually happens when I'm getting fucked on-all-fours, like in the booth of an adult bookstore. But I really enjoy when I'm on my back,
and a guy pulls back my foreskin (on my uncut penis) like you would a clit. This almost always gets me hard and makes my little clit-dick give up it's load.

KIKEMAN29

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't know what influences my cock to stay hard or not but sometimes I keep it hard while others just don't. Maybe it has something to do with the size of the dick your're getting up your ass.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering for you gay guys who bottom, do you lose your hardon while getting fucked. The guys that have bottom for me have always stayed hard. Was talking to a friend and he told me he loses his hardon as soon as he starts getting fucked. Was wondering if there is anyone else this happens to?

With rare exception I stay 100% throughout - no need for self-stimulation.

griffin

Experimental Member
Media
It depends on the guy for me. I tend to stay very hard when a guy fucks me rough and has a big cock. I am very turned on by rough sex with a big cock.

D_Di_R_Rhia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It honestly depends how into it I am... If I'm seriously into getting nailed, I'll stay solid the whole time, and I'll shoot. If the guy has a massive tool, then I'm pretty much not worried about keeping my dick hard. lol

gimmeesome

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, some really diverse answers. Me..I'm hard while I'm sucking my mans cock, I'm hard when he's teasinly slipping it in. Just the head at first, then little by little he gives me more until I'm practically screaming for him to pound me. I'm hard the whole time. Now that I've got him trained I never have to play with myself to cum. I'm not sure what the difference is between myself and other bottoms though. My guy has a nice 6.5 inch cock, very thick and curved. I think it the curvature that when he grinds me it hits a spot and when he hits that spot, I'm cumming

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When taking my first dick I stayed hard as a rock on all fours, but after getting used to it after several times I would only be semi hard.
The first time I took a nice sized dick (8"+) it was exciting and I stayed hard, laying on my back and stroked myself and came hard. And if the guy is hot and hung I'm more excited and usually get real hard and stay up during the experience.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I am the bottom, I stay hard the entire time. Maybe because I find it so hot. And when I have topped, most of the times the guy stays hard, too. Except for one guy. He would come while soft, which I found kinda strange.