Gay Bottoms

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
LOLOL. ExACTLY!! That is so funny you said that! My asshole gets so wet and loose that its a little off putting to some tops. My BF loves it, and considers it a job well done :D I am at the point i really don't use lube, even for initial entry. . just because I know whats coming later :D how long would you guys engage that way? i can do it for hours at a time, in the right circumstance. . .afterwards, I am literally exhausted in a puddle.

TDSmoove

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LoL. One of my current bttms had a complex about him gettin so wet. Guess he was told that it was off-putting as well. Hell I love it like that. Like you BF says, it lets me know I'm handling business properly. It's funny that the bttm that can take it for a while, with the help of poppers and/or weed, can take it for about an hour not including foreplay. Usually I'll tell them to let me know when they need me to bust cause I'll keep smash'n it until my back gives out! I've learned over the years to control when I nutt so I can hold off until they tell me they can't handle the sensations anymore and they're ready for me to get up outta them!

WorshipU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stay rock hard usually, but I wouldn't infer anything about the bottom based on whether or not he stays hard. Everyone is wired differently, and he could be loving your cock whether he is hard or not.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What can I say. I simply love being penetrated anally. Just thinking about it makes me hard. Just smelling KY Jelly, knowing I will soon feel a hard cock opening me up makes me hard. I love everything about it--the submission, the vulnerability, the intimacy, the surrender, and oh my god, the immense pleasure.........

I love the anticipation, waiting and knowing that I will soon be feeling a warm, hard, silky smooth dick entering me.....

I love feeling a soft but firm mushroom head barely touching my asshole and slowing begin to open me up.....you want to slide forward or move your hips to feel more of the dick inside you......you want it sooooo bad...

I love feeling a hard dick slide deep inside me...almost makes me stop breathing it feels so good. ...and you just want it deeper.....and deeper....and deeper......arching your back and slowly but forcefully thrusting your hips, trying to get another half-inch deeper inside your ass.....to feel a stomach pressed up against your ass and balls slapping against your crack or own balls....

I love feeling your body and particularly your sphincter relaxing and loosening up, completely surrendering and accepting the delicious dick that is inside you......feeling the hard dick begin to slowly move in and out, in and out, in and out, feeling the head and shaft inside your ass...my own dick rock hard and oozing pre-cum....

I love when the dick inside you begins to make contact with your prostrate, slowly stroking the little walnut inside, feeling sooooo good and generating this warm anal glow throughout your entire body....it just feels so good.....you are moving towards an orgasm but nothing or any one is touching your own dick....it's just pleasure from somewhere inside your ass........I could stay like this forever....

And then an orgasm like you have never felt before takes hold of your entire body.....your brain is connected to your ass, connected to your dick and balls, to your legs which begin to shake.....an orgasm so strong and so powerful..........sometimes cum spurts out in long powerful spurts...other times sperm simply flows from your throbbing dick, first thick and creamy, then loose and watery.........you are moaning and whimpering, groaning and screaming....and you don't care who hears you....it's so freaking good....

I love it. Crave it. Can't get enough.

This made me cum. Thank you!

MemphisMan45

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am always hard while getting fucked. It is such a turn on to have a cock inside me, I can't imagine not being hard. The last time, he had me in doggie for a while, then with my legs over his shoulders. Neither one of us had touched my dick the whole time, but it was hard. When he got close to cumming he grabbed my dick and gave it two strokes and I came at the same time he did.

When I am giving head, I am always hard too.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
when i sit on a big dick, i also get immediately hard. . . then my bone flops around while i get fucked. . . sometimes it goes soft while I'm taking a real pounding, but that is when the fun normally begins :D

Ageg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never lose my hard on while getting fucked, and I never jerk off, I find it rude to touch my dick while a guy is acquiring my ass, what makes me REALLY hard and reach my orgasm most of the times is when he touches me, kisses my neck or slamming my ass!

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm hard when I get fucked. For me, it's a whole-body high, focussed on my asshole and my dick, but in my head as well. Some guys have fucked me so well that I came just by touching my cock; I've never come hands-free.

When I fuck guys, some stay hard, some soften up for a time. It's all good. Isn't it amazing how human sexuality is all over the place? I mean, assholes, who would have known? And who thought up the prostate?

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
i think my hole and my dick work on alternating orgasm schedules. when i'm getting fucked by a big one, my dick is hard, until my hole starts to cum. . . then my dick goes soft and i piss. . . but my butt hole is in the middle of its own orgasm. . . when that is over, my dick responds again, normally to the sensation of my hole hanging open, exhausted and spent. its a very odd sensation, when i flip flop with my partner, to fuck him after he has fucked me. . . because I'm hard as a rock, but my hole is hanging open, and still having spasms of its own. its weird.

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I lose and regain hardons while being fucked. It depends on my focus and pleasure. I will say the general trend is that I lose my hardon during the beginning of fucking and then as we get into the rhythm and my hole continues to loosen i get into a trance with my cock and balls swinging around and I get rock hard. I could stay that way till he cums or change positions but it always comes back.

jakeArake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to cum without being touched if he he's hitting all the right angles and I usually stay at least a little hard after that haha. Guess it depends how many times he wants to go haha

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wondering for you gay guys who bottom, do you lose your hardon while getting fucked. The guys that have bottom for me have always stayed hard. Was talking to a friend and he told me he loses his hardon as soon as he starts getting fucked. Was wondering if there is anyone else this happens to?

I've posted this before. One ex of mine was a total vers. I ended up btming about 3/4 of the time in the relationship and God was he one hell of a top!

I would stay hard, and sometimes cum hands-free. Multiple times in a single session. Some of the best sex I have ever had. I'd also stay hard for about an hour after getting topped. The 1/4 time I got to be top he was the same way --- hard through out he whole thing, cumming hands free. It was one hell of an intense relationship. It did NOT end because of the sex that's for sure!