Gay double anal movies

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone know about any gay movies where one guy is double penetrated by two other guys in the ass? It's pretty rare to see that, especially where the two guys have above average sized cocks. I've heard of it but never seen it in a movie/clip.

bearclaw69

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
look for the matrix with jim slade the final scene he gets fucked by two very hot black body builder types with nice meaty cocks - www.gaytorrnets.net you'll need a programme like bit comet to download it

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something amateur

XTube Videos

There was also a rather hot double penetration involving Brent Corrigan, Brent Everett and Chase McKenzie for Cobra Video but I dont recall which movie it was.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm...i suspect u haven't found treasureislandvideo.com? they film all and u will see all and nothing is left to the imagination..
i would encourage u to check out this link...the video's that paul morris is known for...
well..speak for themself

Treasure Island Media :: BAREBACK DVDs :: FEARLESS (DIRECTOR'S CUT)

lemme know which ones u buy..i own all of them...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not rare in the slightest - it's all over the place.

Anything by director Phil St John for starters - it's like his trademark.

Both Erik Rhodes and Roman Heart get double-fucked in new Falcon movies.

Jockstrap by Hot House starts with a DP scene.

I might track down some more at some point if i can be bothered. I could give you dozens.

karlaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm...i suspect u haven't found treasureislandvideo.com? they film all and u will see all and nothing is left to the imagination..
i would encourage u to check out this link...the video's that paul morris is known for...
well..speak for themself

Treasure Island Media :: BAREBACK DVDs :: FEARLESS (DIRECTOR'S CUT)

lemme know which ones u buy..i own all of them...

Very hot video, I regularly visit TIM but I kind of click on swallow most of the times... I must see it, Christian taken by a black man is unmissable!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fucking LOVE to watch this happen on film. Even better to be lucky enough to be there when in it does!!!!

GayTube.com -

By the way, Treasure Island Media makes the hottest videos around: Raw, real guys, and nasty as! Just how I like it...

And, as I've said before on a few other threads, check out Satyr Films. Damn hot stuff! www.satyrfilms.com

I know, I know. Bareback is bad...and I'm probably promoting it cuz I like to watch it and buy the damn dvd's. But it's still hot to see.

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
look for the matrix with jim slade the final scene he gets fucked by two very hot black body builder types with nice meaty cocks - www.gaytorrnets.net you'll need a programme like bit comet to download it
I think you actually mean, gaytorrENts :wink:

.:Gay Torrents Live Free:. will make you select a language, and for English speakers, it'll redirect you to
Login

You'll need to join to get any of the torrents to then download

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I had some trouble tracking down the movie at first, but eventually i found it. The movie is called "The Matrixxx: A Muscle Explosion" and does indeed star Jim Slade. The scene you mentioned also features Flex Deon Blake. I sadly couldn't find a torrent for it, but i continue to live in hope!!

bearclaw69

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had some trouble tracking down the movie at first, but eventually i found it. The movie is called "The Matrixxx: A Muscle Explosion" and does indeed star Jim Slade. The scene you mentioned also features Flex Deon Blake. I sadly couldn't find a torrent for it, but i continue to live in hope!!

think you can request it on gay torrents

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brett Everett and Brett Corigan in school boy crush has double anal. It's available on p2p.