gay encounters at gym

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Every single time I go to the gym I can hook up with other dudes in the sauna/steam/jacuzzi area. My problem is, I have a gf, but sometimes I get so horny that I want to mutual jerk or suck. I have been with my girl for over 5 years and she knows that I have been with men. I know it's cheating but sometimes I can't help but play. I have stayed away from oral mainly because of possible std's, but slipped this past week, giving and getting oral. I actually enjoy messing around, but my main issue is that I really don't like the actual intimacy with another guy, they all seem to want to squeeze my nips, rub my back, it just kind of makes me queezie, but I like the cock and nothing else. Now my gf would be pissed if she knew I was doing this, and since I really don't want anything from the dude except to touch his cock, I guess I should stop. What do you guys and girls think? And girls, do you feel it's ok to mess around with chicks and not tell your man? Overall I know it's not but is it something you make exceptions for.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every single time I go to the gym I can hook up with other dudes in the sauna/steam/jacuzzi area. My problem is, I have a gf, but sometimes I get so horny that I want to mutual jerk or suck. I have been with my girl for over 5 years and she knows that I have been with men. I know it's cheating but sometimes I can't help but play. I have stayed away from oral mainly because of possible std's, but slipped this past week, giving and getting oral. I actually enjoy messing around, but my main issue is that I really don't like the actual intimacy with another guy, they all seem to want to squeeze my nips, rub my back, it just kind of makes me queezie, but I like the cock and nothing else. Now my gf would be pissed if she knew I was doing this, and since I really don't want anything from the dude except to touch his cock, I guess I should stop. What do you guys and girls think? And girls, do you feel it's ok to mess around with chicks and not tell your man? Overall I know it's not but is it something you make exceptions for.

I think you need to work out these desires in your head before doing anything else. What's the issue behind the "need for dick"? It obviously has something to do with your own emotions and needs. It's not as if you're just living in a world of dicks. Dicks are attached to human beings who happen to be males. If you figure out what you like about dicks, then maybe you can be honest with yourself...then eventually with your g/f.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you need to work out these desires in your head before doing anything else. What's the issue behind the "need for dick"? It obviously has something to do with your own emotions and needs. It's not as if you're just living in a world of dicks. Dicks are attached to human beings who happen to be males. If you figure out what you like about dicks, then maybe you can be honest with yourself...then eventually with your g/f.

Yeah that is part of the problem, I think I am in a few select individuals like this, I am not the only one, have seen posts with guys in a similar situation. I don't think there is anything hiding and on the train to gayville but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I ask for it. But, hell maybe I just love my dick so much it just seems nice to have more. But I often do get tired of them not being as nice. Guess I am crazy!!

D_Wadlye Blunderbuss

Experimental Member
Media
Hey man I feel the same way... I love and desire pussy and a woman however i just crave a cock once in a while. But ya man I donno i have a girlfriend as well and i mess around with guys here and there... i just keep it shut it sucks but legit what she doesnt know wont hurt her.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm very much in favor of honesty, especially in the context of an intimate relationship.

I think your being harsh here Maxcock...sucking cock doesn't make you gay as thousands of the 100% straight men on here would attest to. Keep sucking kid, that's what the gym is for...your relationship will flourish...

Last edited:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW; first of all in 2011 I think you would use your head a little bit more than you are (yes I know your using that one). Never mind the lack of trust in neither the relationship nor the confused sexuality issues you may be having what about SAFE SEX!

There are too many issues here…

It only takes on time of unsafe or unprotected sex to get a lifetime of STD’s to share with your trusting unknowing girlfriend and that is just plain selfish on your part.

As for wanting to play around you are just begging to catch something you need to control your urges to safe ones.

As for the sexuality issue, well I am not sure I would say you’re even Bi-Sexual but more of a slut who loves to get off.

Invest in condoms, watch who you’re so easily willing to jump in the sack with and tell your girl friend the truth before you get her sick.

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my suggestion would be do two things. First, evaluate why you have this need. Is this something you can truely stop? If not, then you need to know how far this really goes for you. Second, if you feel it is something that you just can't stop, maybe you should set up new boundries in your relationship. Maybe you can ask if it is ok if you did the jerk off sessions. Start there. See how it goes. Then maybe more as you go along. But keep in mind the door swings both ways. You gotta be willing to hear out her desires as well. Good luck man.

_theyoungman_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think it makes u gay if u like cock and nothing else.. a cock is a cock lol.. if ur not attracted to the guy then ur not gay.. but if u think hes cute and ur atractive to him i think that makes u gay.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So she could say to you "Honey, if I can't be with the DICK I love, I'll dick the one I'm with" and how would that affect you? Most women I know say they can handle the competition of another woman, but how do I compete with a man?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
A few random observations:

A.) Jacking off or trading blowjobs isn't at all "gay", if the 'bros' involved like girls, and especially if they have girlfriends, and especially in a gym context where 'bros' go to work out.

B.) Jacking off or trading blowjobs is not cheating on your girlfriend, it's just "messing around with the guys". However, being sexual with another girl would be cheating, so don't go there.

C.) An obsession with cocks doesn't mean you have any interest in men at all. Cocks exist and thrive in disembodied form, completely detached and independent of their host organism.

D.) It's fascinating the justifications,the rationalizations, the denial, and the mental gymnastics the human mind can engage in, particularly where sexual gratification is concerned.

p.s. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her". :rolleyes2:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
B.) Jacking off or trading blowjobs is not cheating on your girlfriend, it's just "messing around with the guys". However, being sexual with another girl would be cheating, so don't go there.

I know a lot of people have this thought, but if I would put myself in a relationship-situation, and then consider the following:

I'm gay. I have a boyfriend. Since it's a same-sex relationship the counter-part to a guy in a straight relationship fooling around with other guys, would be my boyfriend to fool around with girls (and being with other guys would be cheating).

But I sure as hell would feel equally cheated if my boyfriend slept with a woman! So I see it as cheating, to me it's a no-brainer. :smile:

D.) It's fascinating the justifications,the rationalizations, the denial, and the mental gymnastics the human mind can engage in, particularly where sexual gratification is concerned.

In reference to the quote above this one (regarding the B.), I found this post funny. :biggrin1: From my point of view, you're using the very justifications and rationalizations you yourself speak of in your view of the cheating-issue. :tongue:

But as said, that's just my view.. :tongue:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We go work out in the gym at the Y 4 days/week. So far, I've not seen anything like what we hear about on here. Maybe it's because we're there in the early mornings, but, nothing.

On the messing with guys issue. I too believe that you should always be honest with our partners, but I try not to judge others. :smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
In reference to the quote above this one (regarding the B.), I found this post funny. :biggrin1: From my point of view, you're using the very justifications and rationalizations you yourself speak of in your view of the cheating-issue. :tongue:

But as said, that's just my view.. :tongue:
My post was entirely facetious. A., B., and C. (as well as the p.s.) were examples of "the justifications,the rationalizations, the denial, and the mental gymnastics" that "str8 bros" engage in, which allow them to fool around with other "str8 bros" whille still preserving an extremely heterosexual identity. The only line in that post that was meant to be taken literally was my conclusion, D.

Good lord, I'm getting tired of having to explain obvious satire. :rolleyes2: