gay encounters at gym

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My post was entirely facetious. A., B., and C. (as well as the p.s.) were examples of "the justifications,the rationalizations, the denial, and the mental gymnastics" that "str8 bros" engage in, which allow them to fool around with other "str8 bros" whille still preserving an extremely heterosexual identity. The only line in that post that was meant to be taken literally was my conclusion, D.

Good lord, I'm getting tired of having to explain obvious satire. :rolleyes2:

Absolutely no need to explain your past post. It was not only satirical; it was true. The OP offered that he felt quezy (sp) having a man touch his back or any other part than his penis as well as stating the he loved his own penis so much that he just desired more...but couldn't find one as good as his. Such narcissism would lead a woman to break up with such a man as his infidelity. His girlfriend should break up with him for being such a dick. Besides, I have NEVER seen sexual activity as he described in a gym and I have been going for over 15 years. Somehow I think that this posting belongs in the fiction area. Max...keep writing. I always enjoy what you write (and you don't have to explain it afterwards).

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My post was entirely facetious. A., B., and C. (as well as the p.s.) were examples of "the justifications,the rationalizations, the denial, and the mental gymnastics" that "str8 bros" engage in, which allow them to fool around with other "str8 bros" whille still preserving an extremely heterosexual identity. The only line in that post that was meant to be taken literally was my conclusion, D.

Good lord, I'm getting tired of having to explain obvious satire. :rolleyes2:

Oh, I'm sorry.. :/ It's hard to read satire through emotionless text over internet.. especially when there's so smileys or anything. Sorry.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Besides, I have NEVER seen sexual activity as he described in a gym and I have been going for over 15 years. Somehow I think that this posting belongs in the fiction area.

I have been going to gyms just as long if not longer then you and I can tell that I have seen sexual activity going on. Jacking off and oral was common in one of the gyms that I belonged to and no one ever seemed to make an issue with it that I saw. My current gym nothing ever goes on which is good because it is a distraction.

To the OP: You should stop sucking dick on the side or tell your gf. It is cheating.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh, I'm sorry.. :/ It's hard to read satire through emotionless text over internet.. especially when there's so smileys or anything. Sorry.
I know, I keep asking them to provide us "satire", "sarcasm", and/or "irony" emoticons, but so far no luck. :awink:

Anyway, no need for the profusion of apologies, it's just that it's been happening to me a lot lately so I'm a little sensitive. Thanks. :smile:

How's that for smileys? :wink:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you can't discuss this with your girl, then you are being dishonest, and that is cheating.

Edit: I just reread the OP, and realize she knows you have been with men, but is she aware it is still going on? Sorry for accusing you if she is.

Last edited:

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few random observations:

A.) Jacking off or trading blowjobs isn't at all "gay", if the 'bros' involved like girls, and especially if they have girlfriends, and especially in a gym context where 'bros' go to work out.

B.) Jacking off or trading blowjobs is not cheating on your girlfriend, it's just "messing around with the guys". However, being sexual with another girl would be cheating, so don't go there.

C.) An obsession with cocks doesn't mean you have any interest in men at all. Cocks exist and thrive in disembodied form, completely detached and independent of their host organism.

D.) It's fascinating the justifications,the rationalizations, the denial, and the mental gymnastics the human mind can engage in, particularly where sexual gratification is concerned.

p.s. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her". :rolleyes2:

Haha great post. But I've got to say A) it's a gay act, but sexual behavior =/= sexual orientation. B) it's definitely cheating, but some people place different emphasis on physical cheating and on emotional cheating. C) I can appreciate a nice cock. It doesn't mean I want to fondle, fuck, date, or marry the guy it's attached to. I can compliment, admire, and be proud for the guy it's attached to, though. I feel like it's comments like this that make it so taboo for a straight guy to ever answer a question if he thinks another guy looks good or something. But ... I'm probably too far off on a tangent, I don't even think that is where you were going with point C. And finally D) not everything is so black and white for everyone. Different people have different values and if this is the way that this guy operates who are we to say that he is wrong, however we are definitely entitled to disagree with his opinion and provide our own if we felt like it.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...another genius and spot on observation by Max...and very very funny.... well done.

Spot on!!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few random observations:

A.) Jacking off or trading blowjobs isn't at all "gay", if the 'bros' involved like girls, and especially if they have girlfriends, and especially in a gym context where 'bros' go to work out.

B.) Jacking off or trading blowjobs is not cheating on your girlfriend, it's just "messing around with the guys". However, being sexual with another girl would be cheating, so don't go there.

C.) An obsession with cocks doesn't mean you have any interest in men at all. Cocks exist and thrive in disembodied form, completely detached and independent of their host organism.

D.) It's fascinating the justifications,the rationalizations, the denial, and the mental gymnastics the human mind can engage in, particularly where sexual gratification is concerned.

p.s. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her". :rolleyes2:

I like these kinds of gymnastics! I actually feel the same the OP. I have not gone to the point of oral (at least not giving) because of the fear of catching something from some dude who is so quick to fool around at the gym. I've seen LOTS over the years at different gyms, so it is going on.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Based on my experience, your desires are fairly common among men who do not consider thmeselves gay. Hooking up with guys at the gym is a frequent outlet for these desires because it's right there in front of you and it's easy. Sexual desire is not always a simple matter of black and white, but you are the only one who can decide what is appropriate for you, your life, and your relationship.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My gym is one of the UK's largest chain and there's plenty of gay guys using it but they've designed out any opportunities for action. Individual shower cubicles, with the shower room open to the changing room so any flitting about would be too obvious. Co-ed sauna and steam room with clear glass doors and swimwear compulsory. No private corners. Still, at least we can concentrate on exercising! And there's plenty of mirrored walls for unobtrusive ogling in the weights room.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My gym is one of the UK's largest chain and there's plenty of gay guys using it but they've designed out any opportunities for action. Individual shower cubicles, with the shower room open to the changing room so any flitting about would be too obvious. Co-ed sauna and steam room with clear glass doors and swimwear compulsory. No private corners. Still, at least we can concentrate on exercising! And there's plenty of mirrored walls for unobtrusive ogling in the weights room.

I want to see the 'Architects Sports Venues Design Handbook' that has the chapter in it called; How To Keep Your Local Gym Venue Homosexulist Action Free.

Genius that someone has gone throught this thought process.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
...another genius and spot on observation by Max...and very very funny.... well done.

Spot on!!
Thanks, dear Arthur. Now please, you're embarrassing me. :redface:

Anyway, it's gratifying when the astute ones get it, and it's funny how some parse it out to suit their own rationalizations.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
..it's funny how some parse it out to suit their own rationalizations.

...I always think of it as not unlike 'selective editing on badly reviewed theatre'.

Leave out the sucking a 'gym buddies' cock and it's pure 'male bonding'... as long as you don't swallow...That's soooooo GAY!!!