Gay guys, do you like small dicks?

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am dead sure for some gays an average dick even an small one but both pretty fat ,
would be nice to practice full mouth oral sex
of course a large fat one ,gay have the chance of wrap it at least with one hand while sucking and later it is also good for deep sex,don't same thing for average dick

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
As a guy with a little less than average size, I am very appreciative of the action that I do get. So many times I am rejected in the first "look over". I find that is true of the "smaller" guys I do get to bed, they are appreciative of the attention. I don't care for guys who get what they say is a great blow job or massage or both, then give my dick a quick handshake and out the door. That really hurts my feelings. I believe we should reciprocate and always satisfy our partners.

Reactions: Kragger

I can relate entirely to what you've said there. I'm sorry you have to experience that but it is the unfortunate truth of having a small cock.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love looking at big dicks, but when it comes to sucking and fucking I prefer a smaller size. Love being able to deep throat a dick without totally gagging out. And then to slip it inside my ass without all of the major pain!! YES!!

Reactions: AJnCJ

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the point is straight guy who fuck a gay,
so them guy most have a thick long dick
but the gay fucked must have a dick as petit as possible,
I consider an straight guy ,with his have enough so he is not for be watching dicks he only want get pleasure and fuck hard and deep and guess deep and hard also pleasure to gay he fuck.
in other hand if both are gays,both should have thick and long dick
because if one of them have small dick will could not fuck deep and hard to his gay mate
and relationship will not work sexual talking

Reactions: Incandescence

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
amador how can you make a gay statement and speak for gays when you are not gay yourself? In gay relationships or hookups for that matter, most of the time one guy is bigger than the other, sometimes a lot bigger. So what? Not only do I have a problem trying to understand what you write and I really try, in this one I think I made sense of it and you couldn't be more wrong. For SOME it might be true, but generally speaking and with due respect, you don't have a clue when it comes to gay relationships or hookups so don't speak like you do.

Reactions: Hockeytiger

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When sucking cock I enjoyed a much larger one. The whole thing of pleasuring such a huge piece of masculinity. Taking it anally would be a whole different thing. During the gang rape, in which I was the victim, I can tell you that NONE felt good.

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love looking at big dicks, but when it comes to sucking and fucking I prefer a smaller size. Love being able to deep throat a dick without totally gagging out. And then to slip it inside my ass without all of the major pain!! YES!!

Sheer bliss is about 6 inches, about 6 thick. Euphoria.

When sucking cock I enjoyed a much larger one. The whole thing of pleasuring such a huge piece of masculinity. Taking it anally would be a whole different thing. During the gang rape, in which I was the victim, I can tell you that NONE felt good.

Sex is as much about set and setting as it is about inter-individual physical compatibility. I'm willing to bet that if any of the guys assaulting you had a tiny penis you would not have enjoyed that either. Mind you, I suspect you wouldn't have enjoyed the tiny penis even in the best of circumstances.

I also suspect that none of those who assaulted you would have had a tiny penis because it would have been humiliating for him amongst his peers. I guess thats one of the benefits of being small, you're unlikely to find yourself a member of a gang rape simply for the ridiculousness of it.

I don't mind what the size of the penis is. Personally, I have a small penis and have no room to judge. I also look more to if my potential partner is kind to others, me ,and most importantly, themself.

Reactions: Dobbs

I don't mind the penis size. I have a small penis myself and don't have room to judge anyone. I think as long as my potential partner is kind to me, others, and most importantly them self, then I don't have a problem. Now, if only that man would come my way haha!

Reactions: Dobbs

str8slut4guys

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?
I am not gay, but love sucking amd being fucked by guys.... i hate small dicks, unless some guy otherwise good looking wants to pay me or buy me something, then i dont mind sucking on a small dick, kinda fun because i always seem to make them cum twice in 5 minutes or less.

Reactions: hypolimnas

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that true gay guys with big dick just don't like to have sex with people who have average or smaller dick?

Do you guys only fancy your one night stand are always well endowed? And laugh on them if it's below your expectation?

Since this question was posed so long ago I was hesitant to respond but it appears that there are recent thoughts so I will add mine.
The question is flawed in that it has too many variables and makes sweeping generalizations. It also appears to be biased and asking a conditional question, expected a certain response based on the author's experience.
I am an exclusively gay male. I am slightly over 8" in length. You may consider your own standard for judging my size.
I don't care that much about size. I'm versatile so I can top or bottom and be satisfied, though I usually top. I enjoy oral sex with a smaller dick. The big ones make my jaw tired and I can't go all the way down on the guy. I've never had complaints about my oral skills from any guy I must be doing ok even on the larger ones.
I've bottomed for some smaller guys and I will readily admit that I don't get the same pleasure as from a large dick. That said, I usually get off before we part company. The meeting is about two people getting pleasure. I can stroke while he's fucking me and keep myself hard and ready for my turn.
I would never laugh at anyone based on the size of his dick, or any physical attribute for that matter. If someone does that to you he's a complete ass and you should show him the door immediately.
I've chatted with guys who identified as "total tops" which usually translates to I want to fuck you and leave, with no regard to my pleasure. I move on from those guys immediately.

xstevenm73x

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having had a lot of experience sexually with men, I have had cock of all sizes from just shy of 4" to 11" that was as thick as my wrist. I am mostly a bottom but on very rare occasions have topped. The first man who ever fucked me also had the biggest cock I've ever had. At 11" i was a bit intimidated at first. It took some doing to get it started but he finally was able to get it in. He knew what he had and he knew what to do with it. I was surprised that after the initial pain of penetration, there wasn't any pain at all. It was an amazing experience and I was HOOKED! Over the years I have taken MILES of cock. It's been my experience that size has very little to do with enjoyment. I have had amazing sex with both hung men and men with little cocks. Actually some guys with little cocks, that several men on here would dismiss based soley on the fact they had less than 5" have given me the fuck of a lifetime, totally & surprisingly, rocking my world! Some of the most boring sex I've had has been with men that were blessed with large cocks, They seemed to believe that just because they were hung, that was all that mattered and just lay there like a dead fish, expecting me to do all the work and worship their giant cock. GIANT TURNOFF! I'd rather watch paint dry, for real. That being said, I have had amazing sex on both ends of the cock size spectrum, and not so good, "meh" sex, equally. For me, if I'm attracted to you, I'm going to have a good time. If I'm attracted to you AND you know how to use what you've got, whether is huge or little, I'm going to have an amazing time. Size isn't as important to me as ability, effort and eagerness. Who cares if you have a giant cock if you don't know how to use it or are too lazy to bother to try. Size is wasted on some men unfortunately. I am a big guy with a short, but thick cock. I've always been amazed at the gorgeous hunky men that really go for me. I've never understood it, but do enjoy it. I don't discriminate by size. Sex is meant to be enjoyable and I've always tried to make sure a great time is had all around. I LOVE edging the man I am with, not just paying attention to his cock, but also his balls, taint and as long as he's good & clean, eating his ass. If you're doing it right & having a good time, the last thing either one of you will be worried about is the size of your cocks. You can't really do anything to change your size but you can learn how to work what you have. After all it's not the cock that makes the man worth your time. It's the man that makes the cock worth your time. Sex is meant to be enjoyed, so enjoy it!