Gay male doctors

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BIGdkluver, Mar 28, 2009.

1. BIGdkluver

BIGdkluver Member

I was just wondering....

How do gay male doctors and urologists feel about looking at all those cocks all day every day? Do they like it? Do they get bored to tears??

Have they ever had any action with a male patient during an exam?

If anyone here is a gay male doctor or knows of one, I'd like to hear about his adventures while examining hot male patients.

Thanks.

2. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sure it varies from one doctor to the next, but I do know that at least some gay doctors enjoy seeing different cocks every day, just as I'm sure that some straight doctors enjoy seeing naked women every day.

I ended up making out with a (mostly) straight, married doctor in the examining room the first time I met him. It was totally unexpected. We didn't have sex, but man, it was hot!

3. popgoes7

popgoes7 New Member

In medical school, we had a lecture about professionalism, and the lecturing doctor gave us some good advice... We have human failings like everyone else, so there may be times when we get aroused by, or attracted to, our patient; when that happens, he said, politely excuse yourself and leave the room. When you've regained your bearings, go back into the examining room.

At the time, I thought that his advice would be quite handy, but I've never had to use it. When patients come to me, they're there for care. Often they're sick. Usually, they're scared or uneasy. It's an unequal relationship, and abusing patients' trust for my own pleasure would be unethical. I'm pretty open-minded about sex, but the thought of exploiting patients is not sexy at all. Sorry for the buzz-kill.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

Well said and exactly what I was thinking. I've been involved with two doctors and neither one was ever turned on during an exam. If anything due to the poor personal hygiene of some patients they were repulsed.

Maybe this should be moved to the Sex With A Big Penis Forum cause what the OP wants to hear has nothing to do with relationships. He just wants j/o material. :rolleyes:

5. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

My doctor is an openly gay man. He was probably advised of my orientation by the doctor that referred me to him. He always includes a testicle check for what seems to be a chronic epididymis problem. My penis hangs in his way, so he holds it with his other hand while he is checking the testicle. I think that he enjoys this part of doing the exam. I know that I do. Sprung a semi-boner the last time he was holding. Apologized. His comment. "It happens". So far, he has not been sexually agressive in any way with me. I do not expect him to become so, either.

6. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Well said and quite honorable!

7. manniner

manniner New Member

i wish i could find a male doctor....not for sex but just so i could be totally up front with him about everything, and know he would understand!!!! my dentist is gay and has great arms.....and a really hot soapy smell....i have seen him out and about...but he respects me as a patient, and im sure nothing would ever happen....i do remember him reaching over me the one time...(nurse hygenist had stepped out) massive bicepts and this really nice soapy armpit smell!!

8. manniner

manniner New Member

sorry i meant gay male doctor...duh....have a glass of wine here, pardon typing

9. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I think my new primary doc is gay...but I'm not sure....I only met him once & that's the impression he left on me...

10. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:

Thank you for your sober and down-to-earth post. I think a patient-dr. relationship should be just that and any doctor who uses his position for any other purpose should lose his license to practice medicine.

11. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Having a gay male doctor is great, but it doesn't guarantee that you're going to feel comfortable with him. I have a gay male doctor currently, and he's fantastic. I've seen other gay male doctors, however, with whom I've not had a good connection.

My dentist is straight, but he's so easy to talk to. He's a great guy and I love him.

12. midlifebear

Gold Member

I won't "tell" on my current urologist, but I did have a gay friend who was a proctologist and never tired of saying "Hemorrhoids are my bread and butter." I only hung out with him socially, I was never his patient and definitely avoided having sex with him.

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Albums:
    They get cockeyed after a while and have a hard time with it.

#13 Mr. Snakey, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  14. karldergrosse

Gold Member

There's an instructional video on YouTube demonstrating exactly the testical examination discussed by Stylyung (Permalink #5). Patient has a nice, inviting dick, too. Unfortunately, I don't recall just where to find it, so don't hate me for mentioning it! But you should be able to locate it without much trouble.

15. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    wish i could find a gay dr just to have someone who is sensitive to my needs as a gay man

16. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    CUBE, have you considered calling the gay/lesbian center in Orange County? I'm sure they could give you the names of a few gay doctors.

For any of you who are looking for a gay doctor, use the internet to your advantage, or like I suggested to CUBE, if you've got a gay/lesbian support center or even a gay newspaper in your area, call them and ask them for some names.

17. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

And I believe most doctors are like that, patients come there for help and doctors are there too help. Simple as that.

18. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks Mark :)

19. Meniscus

Gold Member

I've seen 4 different doctors in the past 8 years (they keep leaving), 2 of whom were gay. One of them was my least favorite of the four. He wasn't a good listener, and tended to dismiss my concerns as "just stress." Most recently, I've been seeing a gay male doctor who has been very encouraging and supportive. He respects me, he genuinely seems to care about me, and he also seems to like me as a person (but not in a sexual or predatory way), all of which make me feel good about entrusting my health care to him. Unfortunately, he's giving up the practice of medicine, and now I need to find another doctor. He recommended someone in another town, a physician's assistant, who is the only other gay male practitioner in the area, but it's going to be a nuisance going that far.

Years ago I used to see an optometrist who was really handsome. He had a nice chest and arms. Now, I'm really bad about letting someone put drops in my eyes. I always blink at the wrong time and the drops end up on my eyelids. One time when he was having difficulty getting the drops in my eyes, he stood behind me, wrapped his arm around me and hugged my head into his chest, and held my eyes open while putting the drops in. That was the one time I actually enjoyed getting drops in my eyes.

20. tazfus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Having a gay male doctor is great for me. I find that I'm more open, which has caused our relationship to become a very good friendship. We sometimes talk about our relationship issue. I have been a little uncomfortable about the testicular examination, but we are both professional men and he displays so much professionalism that it doesn't bother me at all. I'm more concern with getting the best care I can and he makes me feel that he is there to do just that.I think our friendship is at such a level neither one of us would jeopardize it.

Plus, I don't get sexual arouse around a medical environment. I'm a hard one to turn on.