Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
True gay men can fuck women just as straight men can have sex with guys. Some may like it some may not and for some it is something that they did not get to do when younger.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't mind labels. They reveal who you are. Labels by themselves don't limit. People limit.

Yeah, I agree. I am really getting tired of all this constant "all labels are always evil” mentality. There are hundreds of posts on here preaching that.

Yes, we get it, we are not third graders -- it isn't nice to reduce an entire human to one concept.

But give me a break. Things have names. That is how language works. If you don't like labels, eliminate all nouns from your writing and speech. Let me know how that works for you.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had sex exclusively with women until I discovered men, while in my early 20's. It's no big deal to prefer one gender over the other! I think it comes down to which gives you more sexual pleasure, since sex involves primitive lust.

Falling romantically for someone is an entirely different story; it involves love and the things that trigger love are incredibly complicated!

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had sex with a woman (more than one time) before I started having sex with guys. I enjoyed everything except the actual intercourse. Kissing, foreplay, playing with/sucking her tits, pleasing her, the intimacy in general. But as for the actual fucking, I don't remember getting much out of it. I can't even remember anything specific about it. I honestly can't even remember if I came or not any of the times I fucked her.

With me it's the opposite, I really like the actual fucking, but the rest I don't enjoy that much.

I find sex with other guys just so convenient. If you feel like just jacking off, you get help, if you wanna do full-out marathon, fine, if you feel like doing a group of buddies, great, you can top, bottom, suck only, fuck only, it's all possible and you don't even have to pay for dinner.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With me it's the opposite, I really like the actual fucking, but the rest I don't enjoy that much.

I find sex with other guys just so convenient. If you feel like just jacking off, you get help, if you wanna do full-out marathon, fine, if you feel like doing a group of buddies, great, you can top, bottom, suck only, fuck only, it's all possible and you don't even have to pay for dinner.

I agree. The fucking part would be great, but men are just so much easier.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE sex with a woman. It's the entitlement afterward that makes me go, "o_O!"

...but with guys it can be the same way too. I do feel women are more inclined to feel entitled and guys are more inclined to feel "NSA", but I have problems with both and sex with both so...maybe I shouldn't be commenting? Not sure. *shrug*

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first thought is:

How gay can they be if they're having sex with women.

I know sometimes, men who are too shy to talk to women will turn to men for sex. Or a man who has been rejected by a women/women might turn to men also. Although possibly they are not completely gay.

I suppose the answer to your question is:

"Because they want to."

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The problem isn't too many labels, it's actually too few labels. What I mean is, when people say "we shouldn't be forced to use labels" what they really mean is we shouldn't be trying to force the reality to fit the label. Sexuality is so complex and but the only widespread way of discussing it is using this very limited HOT/WARM/COLD system. It's like playing 20 questions and somebody asks "Animal, vegetable or mineral?" If you're dealing with something that doesn't neatly fit into those three then it's really hard to figure out where to put it. It'd actually be great if there were enough "labels" for sexuality that we could all have a one word answer that accurately expressed our own orientation.

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In honesty:

Lets see. . There was a time in my life that yes indeed I had sex with women. People's Orientation often doesn't (crystalize) in their life. . and for other people they sometimes re-evaluate as well. I enjoyed the experience, but . . I am into bottoming for big dick, now. I am not opposed to (playing) with a woman, But. . I will not longer join bodies for intercourse with a woman.

This is to say. . I would still do a (M,M,F) situation with some talk about parameters of play.

that's my take.

Mr. slave.

Reactions: Voltaire

bigbi9

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Am saying when people put you in a section be it gay bi straight you are who you are. Here it asks to list based on your idea of your sexual preference. For other to see .

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No matter how gay a guy is, I can't see how any guy could not enjoy sexual intercourse with a women.

ditto!!

And the opposite too. No matter how straight a guy is, I can't see how any guy could not enjoy a sexual experience with another guy.