Gay men having sex with women

puckman4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ditto!!

And the opposite too. No matter how straight a guy is, I can't see how any guy could not enjoy a sexual experience with another guy.
Well it's just that nothing happens.I can be watching True Blood with my lover and while she making involuntary primal grunting noises,and I can see why!It's just that in my heart,mind or groin nothing switches on

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know sometimes, men who are too shy to talk to women will turn to men for sex. Or a man who has been rejected by a women/women might turn to men also.
Hey...watch where you're pointing those fingers buddy! x_o

Haha...

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fresh out of college--where I tried unsuccessfully to enjoy the socially-required (this was the '60's) company of woman--I formed a friendship with a woman. She was a bit of a mis-fit herself, was pleased to know a man who didn't come on like a neanderthal and I was relieved to find one who wasn't a ball-buster. I thought this might be my only chance to do what family and society had always expected and I had found so impossible to do. I thought I might learn to be be attracted to this woman sexually. I NEVER had been to any other woman before and felt freakishly inadequate because of it. Was this my last chance to get it "right"? When I announced to my family that we were getting married they were just as relieved, I think, as I. The marriage lasted 7 years. Yes, I was able to perform sexually, but I felt no lust or passion. My sexual arousal was born of something more like relief that here I was "doing it" with a woman. I got off because I was really fantasizing myself getting on. And then I left to live out the rest of my life as a gay man. I am not proud of this time in my life. But I totally reject any label of being, or having been, bisexual.

Reactions: Voltaire

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The problem isn't too many labels, it's actually too few labels. What I mean is, when people say "we shouldn't be forced to use labels" what they really mean is we shouldn't be trying to force the reality to fit the label. Sexuality is so complex and but the only widespread way of discussing it is using this very limited HOT/WARM/COLD system. It's like playing 20 questions and somebody asks "Animal, vegetable or mineral?" If you're dealing with something that doesn't neatly fit into those three then it's really hard to figure out where to put it. It'd actually be great if there were enough "labels" for sexuality that we could all have a one word answer that accurately expressed our own orientation.

Criticising labels is just PC bullshit.

Sorry, but by definition if one identifies as gay, has sex with a woman and enjoys it, then he is not wholly gay. Sexuality is probably a spectrum more so than absolutes.

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have no problem getting it up or giving it to a woman. I have always been a goodlooking guy and if they come on to me I usually give them what they want. I don't pursue sex with women though because I find sex with a guy much more intense.

Reactions: Felipe1997