Gay men seducing str8 men

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it happens as often as gay men would like to imagine. How many gay men out there could be seduced by a woman?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many truly gay men have not been successful seducing a str8 guy you really wanted.

Heaps...not from personal experience, you understand. I'm not that stupid that I gotta go down that frustrating road. If a guy isn't interested (and you can tell REAL quickly) then I pack up and move on.

I wanna know, though, why this is considered a Women's Issue. Is it because the poster wants to stop all of the gay guys hitting on her hot boyfriend? Or because she's worried that he'll accept?:rolleyes:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Homo men seducing hetero men...ridiculous...hetero men are into women...get over it...sigh...:rolleyes:

i suspect that to campy gays, having sex with other gay men is like running a 5-yard race. boring and pointless. they wanna test their skills, see if they can get the jock to give access to their genitals. plus many gay men just enjoy the dirty maliciousness of "turning" a straight man because the manipulation is fun to them. the funny part is its all fun and games to them til they get rejected and when the str8 friend doesn't respond to their 800 text messages and their world falls apart when they find out the guy has a girlfriend he's committed to. i just wanna slap em and tell em they have a better chance of curing cancer.

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh cont rare Mr Marley, I like str8 men because they tend to be more manly. That being said, a gay man can also be very manly. But many are effeminate, or down right flammers. You can always tell who will succumb, the ones always talking about pussy and getting laid by this woman and that one, bragging. sometimes they are quicker to bed and do everything than some fully gay men I have known. And they usually come back for more. I think there is something in most men who actively desire homosexual encounter(s). My ambition is not to piss anyone off, esp. the str8 guys, I might meet you one day and who knows. lol.