GAY MEN: why do you like bottoming

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because it is incredibly exciting to pleasure another person - it really is that simple. If I am experiencing sufficient excitement, then I really don't require any reciprocation :smile:

Yes, it basically is that simple. Some guys get all weirded out about how, if you're sucking another guy's cock and he's not reciprocating, that you're being subservient to him, he's being dominant, it's not masculine, etc. Well, there are several answers to that: 1) if each guy is getting what he wants, so what? 2) The cocksucker actually is the one in control, because he can stop at any time before the other guy cums. 3) Who's to say that giving head can't be as exciting (at least psychologically) or more exciting than getting it?

I love giving head, especially to well-hung men of color. I prefer 69, but if the other guy doesn't reciprocate, well, it's still a good time for me.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One could also ask the question, "Why do straight guys like anal....or why do women like anal?" It is a sex position not limited to gay guys

Good answer Cube:

For me as a total bottom..it feels GREAT. I do not even have to have a climax when we play there... :smile:

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One could also ask the question, "Why do straight guys like anal....or why do women like anal?" It is a sex position not limited to gay guys

agree with that statement, you see a lot of str8 guys on cam4, playing with dildos:wink:

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of my straight friends described bottoming in a good analogy, it's like using ur finger to itch the inside of ur ear canal. Does it feel better for your finger or your ear? Bottomings great, it's wonderful to share that part of u with another guy and you cum buckets with a nice cock in there pounding away ; )

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to wonder the same thing as the OP. I had topped lots of times, but could never see the appeal to receptive anal (although I was glad that some guys did). About a year ago or so, I became very curious about bottoming, and eventually tried it last fall. It was pretty amazing and the stimulation on the prostate was great. I had a buddy who knew what he was doing and that it was my first time, so he took it slow.

Since then I've done some self stimulation of the prostate, and I'm seriously considering buying an Aneros. Plus, according to what I've heard, prostate stimulation can help erection strength and control of ejaculation. Given the right circumstances (aka I trust the guy a lot and he's patient), I'd consider bottoming again because it feels unlike anything else sexually that I've experienced.

I won't lie my boyfriends dick is thick and every time he fuck me it feels weird at first getting use to his size. Then once that has happened and its deep inside its the best feeling I've ever felt. Here recently he used a condom and fucked me with some aggression and had me coming so quickly. It was the best sex Ive ever had. Why do I bottom? It's simply the best feeling ever. Being so in tune with the one you love. Nothing beats that.

latinohung

1st Like
Media
My man has a 9 inch thick cock, in 6 years, he might have only fucked me 30 times or so, mostly at the beginning. It has been nearly a year since I have bottom. He is very impatient and he rather be a bottom than be patient. I love it, but it takes getting used to and if I don't do it often my hole closes and it gets painful. But when an average (7 and under) gets inside me its very easy and enjoyable.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
prostate stimulation is good.. but getting the sigmoid fucked is mind blowing.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never did anal with my boyfriend until about 2 months ago. I was always nervous about the pain involved. So we both bottomed for each other and now it rocks. Once you get over the pain involved it's awesome. So we do it cause it feels good, like fucking women feels good to straight guys haha!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Frankly, I enjoy even the pain... gradually melting into an oblivious blur of bliss. It shuts off my mind and I become nothing but the feeling of being wrapped around a violently thrusting cock.

And, no... its not just a gay thing... I like it even better when its a hot woman pegging me with a fat strap on,

And as to the question of the psychology, in taking it, orally or anally without reciprocity... being dominated surely plays into it. I have been dominant in relationships and been dominated... and both forms of sexual theater are wonderfully stimulating.
But the best is when the person you're with is particularly energized and aroused by the role they are playing... then it just becomes a feedback loop of escalating excitement.

A woman or a man, who really gets off on dominating me, turns me into their absolute bitch... and when my partner totally dives into the pain and humiliation of being dominated, it turns me into a sexual sadist of the first order.

( by the same token... I also enjoy when lovemaking is gentle, caressing, and restorative... as long as that is the mood of my partner.... the variety of it all helps keep the passion burning )

Mainly because it feels good.. and initially because I've got a small dick. After a few guy say they'd rather fuck me than get fucked, I get the message and became a total btm.

kinda sad but funny