Gay strip club in London?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by BigMac9, Jun 2, 2013.

1. BigMac9

BigMac9 Member

Albums:
    Need some help guys!

Was recently on a stag do in Edinburgh with straight guys and we frequented a strip club (quite educational for me!), and despite politely declining the offer of a dance I couldn't help consider if we had a gay equivalent?

I know there's saunas and stuff but I'd quite like to go to a gay version of a strip club for a bit of fun... Do we have these in London? If so, are they any good or a bit seedy?

Cheers guys.

2. JasonO

JasonO Member

I sure would love it if there were a gay version of the club from Magic Mike. It was fun, hot, charming, and impressive. Whenever I see strip clubs with women dancing for men, it seems sad and has an ick factor because there's a faked sexuality from the dancers towards the men. Sure, there's some hotness, but it seems hugely overshadowed to me. A strange serious bit of eye contact and faked lust or orgasmic sensations with forced sensuality from the dancer to random ogling men. Frequently fat, sweaty, and too into it.

I think it would be unlikely that the light, hunky dance party atmosphere and fun reputation of Magic Mike could translate to the strip clubs usually thought of when the term comes up regarding female strippers for straight males.

#2 JasonO, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  3. BeastDong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't know about strip club but London is one of the capital for Gay bathhouse in the world. Don't know if you're interested but yeah lots of guys walking around naked, sometime dancing and having conversation ( and tons of sex too). Pretty new to the bath scene though, just started going recently.

4. BikerBear

BikerBear Member

Albums:
    Which one is that Beast?

5. BeastDong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I heard that the Pleasuredrome Sauna in waterloo is the best. From my friends testimony it can get boring and empty but when it's pack it's just tons of men and men and men fucking /sucking each other. However I also heard a lot of weird stories about lots of deaths in the place. Also lots of guys shooting coke and drugs in the dark room and private room. It can be pretty shady and dangerous so... you're call ;P

6. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never been to a gay sauna so I wouldn't know what exactly to expect.