Gender fluidity

I understand the reason of being both sexes. I'm curious how this affects your sex life. In no offense but all i can think is if a female is in her male day does she use a strapon or if a guy is on a girl day do you use anal sex? Again no offense just extremely curious.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cant answer the whole question, but I started dressing as a girl when i was 11. Up until I went full time there was definitely a gender fence there. When i was in male mode I was, well, male. I generally preferred women, with some exceptions and pretty much acted as such.

On the other hand, when dressed as a woman, i wanted to be with guy more than girls...with some exceptions...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just don't think of my gender in that way is all. It doesn't describe my personal experience of gender.

I find it's far more visceral than that. It just sort of happens out of no where. It's not an event that you plan, like activating a mode of some kind. For me it's unexpected and severe, like a volcanic eruption or a hurricane.

It's scares the living shit out of me, but ignoring it scares me just as much. Do I run for cover and wait it out or run out of town altogether? Build myself a bunker? I'm not really sure. So I resolve the stress in small streps, assuming I'll be able to answer the bigger questions later.