Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We are a completely genuine, adventurous, professional cuckold couple. She is 24, glamorous and curvy, I am 23, slim, hung and submissive. We are looking for an intelligent, good looking and incredibly well hung bull to join us at some point this week. Age 20-50. Does not have to be bi, just able to give a girl who knows what she wants a good time. We are happy to meet either at yours or ours. Location is about 45 minutes out of Fenchurch Street, or if you're driving, to one of the more glamorous parts of Essex.

We propose that we meet in a bar where we can chat and drink and we can check each other out. We then go back somewhere and he is tied to a chair and made to watch you have sex with her. If you are so inclined, I will suck your cock or clean your arsehole. I can join in if you wish, but I'm more than happy just watching you and her. I will clean up after you.

Our pictures are on my profile. If you are think you are made of the right stuff and are drug and disease free, please get in touch.

Your in my area by the sounds of things ;) Good luck, your lady looks well cute .