Germany, Norway, Sweden - Biggest cocks?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Im a swede! But i dont think swedes have big cocks actually! Mine is "only" 8 inches and most girls find it huge! And i'v even been refused sex becouse i was too big! So no, swedes dont have big cocks! But i do!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1879/p1010070gv4.jpg

The tallest man I ever went with was Swedish : about 2m05 (a pilot - how did he fit into the cockpit?).

His cock would not have been longer than yours, probably less, but I never complained!

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for norwegian guys, maybe because they eat so much fish? and that's not a euphenism either. just kidding- i'm sure there's no correlation. i'm 1/2 norwegian so only 1/2 my cock is huge

22cm86

Experimental Member
Media
I'm from norway, and my cock is 9 inches long (22.5). Will try to take som pics soon ;-)

don't know if its "too" big, but i love it. Actually made my girl bleed once, after i fucked her a little to hard. Anyone else had the same experience?

I also once fucked her doggystyle, and when i started doing her hard, all the sudden I hit something so her stomach hurt :S
Anyone done something like it?

teutonicos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am Dutch and know a lot of German guys...they are just as avarage as everybody around the world!:)
Used to spend much time on the dutch gay beaches and the dutch guys always seemed to be very hung.On the other hand the dutch guys thought that the Germans are more hung.-The grass is always greener.......

teutonicos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having travelled around Europe over the last few weeks I'd make the following generalisations. Of course, you need to take into account the inter-breeding over generations which means no country in Europe is homogenous, but I have noticed some things. Anyway, this is what I've observed based purely on seeing guys with soft dicks in changing rooms and other non-sexual locations.

Sweden – pretty average, but with thick foreskins.

Norway – same

Estonia – average, maybe on the small side, but full looking dicks, so possibly showers.

Latvia – no idea, they're quite hung up about public nudity.

Czech – average on the small side. The largest I saw in a public change-room actually belonged to a teenager.

Germany – small, with long foreskins.

Italy – petite.

Of course, this is only soft I'm talking about, and always seen in a public change-room setting. But interesting, don't you think? Or just bullshit based on inaccurate observation?

Looking forward to seeing what Holland has on offer, based on the other threads I've read recently.
Where have you been in Italy,I wonder.-Where I went in Italy the guys had big dicks,most of them,or is it,that the big dicks only show ?

You did not mention the Albanians,they have the biggest cocks in Europe although they themselves are pretty small.

And those beautiful hunks from Portugal !

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dated a swede he was hung and hot....and wanted to fuck all the time...HOT

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure about the Germans or Swedes, but every Portuguese guy I have ever been with has been over 9"....just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything like that with Portuguese guys.

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm Norwegian. The Arian race have BIG cocks! Ps I'm not a nazi or anything. Just pure viking with s 7,4x6,2 inch cock!!

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
im not sure if us norse guys have big ones, mine is pretty average,
i guess its like all races there are guys who are big and small who claim
nordic heritage, but i will confirm one thing we do tend to be a very hairy people
lol ;)
well at least for me its true ;)

AmericanBud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if they have the biggest cocks, but they sure do have some of the nicest ones. That is mainly because most of them are uncut. Btw, if you want to see some nice European cock, check out cam4.com.