Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well first time is sore. but after that u get used to it. feels amazing, especially just teasing ur hole with the cock head, and when they hit ur prostate. defiantly recommend trying it

jazza

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Haha u will know when the hit ur prostate. really gets u goin then. its like the male g spot.

Y not try using a finger to see how u like it

jazza

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just put some lube on ur finger and push in and out of ur ass. when u get to the bottom there is this lump u can feel, soft lump and just push on that and watch and feel what happens. seriously just try!

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was younger I did it with a cousin.... back then we had no idea of any kind of preparation to make it easier... after a few tries we kind of figured out what to do.... if you want your first time to be a easy as possible do a search on the internet.... you will find all kinds of thing you can do to help.... using an enema to flush yourself out is a good idea... also some kind of lube is usually essential... they make lube that will numb you up so his cock goes in easier.... since neither of us were very well endowed lube was all we needed..... after you experience the fucking then you can go on to some of the more outrageous stuff like after getting fucked the guy pisses inside you..... I know it's weird but let me tell you I found it to be so hot..... but also remember that was a long time ago and the risks were not as great as now so the need to be safe is something you must weigh over pleasure.... although I have been fucked by a guy with a condom and he pissed and I still got the warm feeling.... just not filled with his hot piss.... :cool:

youngthirdleg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So having joined this site when I was 18ish, I was a virgin and I was always fascinated by big cocks, I didn't understand why, but having been in a few relationships since, I think now I'm a complete bottom.

I don't know what it feels like for other people exactly but I will tell you how it feels for me.
It started with meeting a guy on here, he had an amazing cock about 8x6.5 real thick and it would hurt the hell when we started fucking. I would bleed a little bit especially when not so much lube or he got the wrong angle, but I just liked feeling his flesh in me, so after a while I didn't care. Mentally it brought about a very comforting feeling especially when I made him cum inside. Sometimes especially recently, I don't care if I cum, I just want to make them cum, the satisfaction feeling alone is good enough.

Positions I prefer, tend to be when I can get fully stuffed, this is usually when I'm face to face with my legs over my head. Or I love a surprise in the morning, getting fucked from behind and on my side, love the angle on this one as it works the side of the asshole which is a whole different feeling.

So currently I have a partner with an 8.5 x 6 cock, its so long and he loves me to ride while he's on back, it doesn't feel as if I'm being stuffed as much but I have more control and can properly have fun, but is also good exercise for me, now i would say I'm a power bottom.

I was scared that I would be less of man for liking it so much, but you soon get over that as long as you are still yourself, that's all that matters.

D_Bill_O_Wright

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So having joined this site when I was 18ish, I was a virgin and I was always fascinated by big cocks, I didn't understand why, but having been in a few relationships since, I think now I'm a complete bottom.

I don't know what it feels like for other people exactly but I will tell you how it feels for me.
It started with meeting a guy on here, he had an amazing cock about 8x6.5 real thick and it would hurt the hell when we started fucking. I would bleed a little bit especially when not so much lube or he got the wrong angle, but I just liked feeling his flesh in me, so after a while I didn't care. Mentally it brought about a very comforting feeling especially when I made him cum inside. Sometimes especially recently, I don't care if I cum, I just want to make them cum, the satisfaction feeling alone is good enough.

Positions I prefer, tend to be when I can get fully stuffed, this is usually when I'm face to face with my legs over my head. Or I love a surprise in the morning, getting fucked from behind and on my side, love the angle on this one as it works the side of the asshole which is a whole different feeling.

So currently I have a partner with an 8.5 x 6 cock, its so long and he loves me to ride while he's on back, it doesn't feel as if I'm being stuffed as much but I have more control and can properly have fun, but is also good exercise for me, now i would say I'm a power bottom.

I was scared that I would be less of man for liking it so much, but you soon get over that as long as you are still yourself, that's all that matters.

Wow, nice... how old were you when you lost your virginity? Was your first time with a big cock?

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you want to search more on here, there are several threads addressing this issue. However, you seem to be getting some replies, so this may be what you're looking for after all.

I'm a bit different than some posters on here as I'm bi (although I know many guys on here are that, too). Most of my male experience was strictly oral for lots of years until a few year ago when I hooked up with a guy wanting anal and I topped. That wasn't my first time with that, but the one time before was definitely a "one off" for me, and the bottom was totally in control, so that didn't really count. (I know I'm not talking about bottoming yet, but I'm getting there.)

Anyway, after the AMAZING time I had with this guy, I was definitely hooked on fucking with another guy. I couldn't get enough of it. I still like women, but the muscularity, the visceral quality of the m2m fucking was different than it was with women, and different, even, than the oral I'd been having.

After awhile, I started wondering what it felt like to be the bottom. I asked the question of guys lots of times, and didn't really think I'd like it. Part of it was a power thing with me as I didn't know how comfortable I'd be with the other guy on top of me. It wasn't about my needing dominance, but it was more about trust for me.

About a year or so ago, I started talking to a guy who was my age, married (like me), and was interested in getting together with me. We hit it off, and he wanted to be the top. When the day came, he was extremely gentle. He kissed me a lot (which is a real turn on for me), took his time, used lots of lube, and worked his way in (and out, and in, and out...). I have to say that it was unlike anything else I'd ever felt sexually. The pleasure was pretty damn amazing, and it built and built, but not like it does with the other kind of orgasm.

When at the end of our session he was inside me fucking away and I was just....that...close....to cumming, it was so freaking hot I couldn't stand it. I'd been on the edge forever, so I reached down and started stroking myself while he was doing me from the side. BAM! Oh. My. God. I shot a huge load, was moaning and ohhhing and ahhhing to beat the band. I swear it took me 20 minutes for my heart to finally settle down.

So, while today I still top, am still bi, and still love sex in lots of forms, being the catcher is unlike any other sexual interaction for me, and it's f'ing amazing.

D_Bill_O_Wright

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want to search more on here, there are several threads addressing this issue. However, you seem to be getting some replies, so this may be what you're looking for after all.

I'm a bit different than some posters on here as I'm bi (although I know many guys on here are that, too). Most of my male experience was strictly oral for lots of years until a few year ago when I hooked up with a guy wanting anal and I topped. That wasn't my first time with that, but the one time before was definitely a "one off" for me, and the bottom was totally in control, so that didn't really count. (I know I'm not talking about bottoming yet, but I'm getting there.)

Anyway, after the AMAZING time I had with this guy, I was definitely hooked on fucking with another guy. I couldn't get enough of it. I still like women, but the muscularity, the visceral quality of the m2m fucking was different than it was with women, and different, even, than the oral I'd been having.

After awhile, I started wondering what it felt like to be the bottom. I asked the question of guys lots of times, and didn't really think I'd like it. Part of it was a power thing with me as I didn't know how comfortable I'd be with the other guy on top of me. It wasn't about my needing dominance, but it was more about trust for me.

About a year or so ago, I started talking to a guy who was my age, married (like me), and was interested in getting together with me. We hit it off, and he wanted to be the top. When the day came, he was extremely gentle. He kissed me a lot (which is a real turn on for me), took his time, used lots of lube, and worked his way in (and out, and in, and out...). I have to say that it was unlike anything else I'd ever felt sexually. The pleasure was pretty damn amazing, and it built and built, but not like it does with the other kind of orgasm.

When at the end of our session he was inside me fucking away and I was just....that...close....to cumming, it was so freaking hot I couldn't stand it. I'd been on the edge forever, so I reached down and started stroking myself while he was doing me from the side. BAM! Oh. My. God. I shot a huge load, was moaning and ohhhing and ahhhing to beat the band. I swear it took me 20 minutes for my heart to finally settle down.

So, while today I still top, am still bi, and still love sex in lots of forms, being the catcher is unlike any other sexual interaction for me, and it's f'ing amazing.

Wow! Hot!

I'm actually bi as well... but I've never been with either gender.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got my start being an anal bottom when I was trying to get my GF to try anal. She said, "If it feels so good, how about if I use my new strap-on on you?" What could I say but, "Of course, Honey." I did and she did. First I used a enema bulb and warm water to clean myself out, three times. Then I took a hot shower. I came back into the bedroom where she already had her new strap-on on. It was large, 9 X 6 inches, with a big, mushroom head and heavy, bumpy veins on the shaft. I do not know what I was thinking when we bought it, because she had never had anything larger than 7 X 5 inches then. But, we kissed a lot and then she had me lay on the bed on my stomach with my legs open. She started rimming me, something she had never done until then. Her tongue is very long, probably twice a long as mine, and it felt so good as she pushed it in my ass as deep as she could, again and again. Then she used a finger to gently lube my ass, and begin to open it up. This was followed by two lubed fingers, as she got me to relax my ass more and more.

She had me slide off the bed until my knees were on the floor. She brought the strap-on and a magnum size Trojan condom around to my head, She unwrapped the condom and rolled it onto the strap-on. Then she had me suck on the strap-on. It was so big I thought I was going to choke on it. I tried to deep throat it but could only get about half of it in. However, as she took it out of my mouth there was a lot of thick, slimy throat juices on it.

She then went in back of me, squirted some lube on the strap-on, and started rubbing it up and down in my butt crack, back and forth over my anus. Soon, she began concentrating on my anus with the head of the strap-on, pushing it into the opening and letting it come out, each time getting a little deeper and deeper. She apparently used a lot of lube, and I could feel it gradually opening my anus. Suddenly, as she pushed it in, it "popped" past my sphincter. I exclaimed, "Oh!" She kept it there and asked if I was OK. I told her with a groan, "Yes." She then started moving the dildo in and out of my ass, not withdrawing the head beyond my sphincter, but each time getting it deeper and deeper in my ass. By this time it was feeling very good, especially as the big veins on the dildo moved in and out of my sphincter and the rim of my anus.

I realized that she had it all the way into me as I felt the balls of the dildo rest against my balls. She bumped it there several times and asked me how it felt. I told her that it felt great. She started moving it in and out, using the whole length in each stroke. Oh, it felt unbelievably great! My ass felt so full, and so good! I realized that my cock was hard against the bed under me. She got faster and faster and soon she was really pounding my ass with the full 9 inches each stroke. I was groaning as she hit bottom each time. Soon, I could feel an orgasm begin to happen, groaned, and told her that I was about cum. She said, "Cum, cum, I want to pump the cum out of you!" And cum I did, over and over, grunting each time, until I could pump no more. She kept the strap-on deep in me and lay forward onto my back, her hard nipples pressing against my back. I was exhausted, and so was she. We lay like that for probably 10 minutes, until she got up, and pulled the strap-on out of my ass. She slide out of the harness and dropped it on the floor. Then she lay down beside me, pulled me over to her and we French kissed for a long time. After we rested for a while, she had me roll over so she could look at the big wet cum spot on the bed. She laughed and said, "I don't think you have ever cum that much in me!" I agreed.

Since then we moved on to me giving her anal with my cock, and during our swing sessions with others, both of us having sex with guys that had cocks as large as 9 X 6 inches, and her using her strap-on on guys. It is just a guess, but we estimate that in the four years since then, she has used her strap-on on over 60 guys (many of them multiple times), and every one has loved it. She usually starts them of on their stomach, and then when they are used to it, she has them flip over onto their back so we can alternate with me sucking, and then her stroking, their cocks until they cum. All the guys agree that they had the biggest orgasms ever when she was drilling them with her strap-on.

Last edited:

adamlpsg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Coming from my first experience with a 7 x 6.25"er, once you've past the sphincter it's smooth sailing from there - absolutely with my legs over my head. I'm the bottom on most occasions, and that doesn't worry me one little bit. I'll have to give being a top a try one day...

D_Bill_O_Wright

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got my start being an anal bottom when I was trying to get my GF to try anal. She said, "If it feels so good, how about if I use my new strap-on on you?" What could I say but, "Of course, Honey." I did and she did. First I used a enema bulb and warm water to clean myself out, three times. Then I took a hot shower. I came back into the bedroom where she already had her new strap-on on. It was large, 9 X 6 inches, with a big, mushroom head and heavy, bumpy veins on the shaft. I do not know what I was thinking when we bought it, because she had never had anything larger than 7 X 5 inches then. But, we kissed a lot and then she had me lay on the bed on my stomach with my legs open. She started rimming me, something she had never done until then. Her tongue is very long, probably twice a long as mine, and it felt so good as she pushed it in my ass as deep as she could, again and again. Then she used a finger to gently lube my ass, and begin to open it up. This was followed by two lubed fingers, as she got me to relax my ass more and more.

She had me slide off the bed until my knees were on the floor. She brought the strap-on and a magnum size Trojan condom around to my head, She unwrapped the condom and rolled it onto the strap-on. Then she had me suck on the strap-on. It was so big I thought I was going to choke on it. I tried to deep throat it but could only get about half of it in. However, as she took it out of my mouth there was a lot of thick, slimy throat juices on it.

She then went in back of me, squirted some lube on the strap-on, and started rubbing it up and down in my butt crack, back and forth over my anus. Soon, she began concentrating on my anus with the head of the strap-on, pushing it into the opening and letting it come out, each time getting a little deeper and deeper. She apparently used a lot of lube, and I could feel it gradually opening my anus. Suddenly, as she pushed it in, it "popped" past my sphincter. I exclaimed, "Oh!" She kept it there and asked if I was OK. I told her with a groan, "Yes." She then started moving the dildo in and out of my ass, not withdrawing the head beyond my sphincter, but each time getting it deeper and deeper in my ass. By this time it was feeling very good, especially as the big veins on the dildo moved in and out of my sphincter and the rim of my anus.

I realized that she had it all the way into me as I felt the balls of the dildo rest against my balls. She bumped it there several times and asked me how it felt. I told her that it felt great. She started moving it in and out, using the whole length in each stroke. Oh, it felt unbelievably great! My ass felt so full, and so good! I realized that my cock was hard against the bed under me. She got faster and faster and soon she was really pounding my ass with the full 9 inches each stroke. I was groaning as she hit bottom each time. Soon, I could feel an orgasm begin to happen, groaned, and told her that I was about cum. She said, "Cum, cum, I want to pump the cum out of you!" And cum I did, over and over, grunting each time, until I could pump no more. She kept the strap-on deep in me and lay forward onto my back, her hard nipples pressing against my back. I was exhausted, and so was she. We lay like that for probably 10 minutes, until she got up, and pulled the strap-on out of my ass. She slide out of the harness and dropped it on the floor. Then she lay down beside me, pulled me over to her and we French kissed for a long time. After we rested for a while, she had me roll over so she could look at the big wet cum spot on the bed. She laughed and said, "I don't think you have ever cum that much in me!" I agreed.

Since then we moved on to me giving her anal with my cock, and during our swing sessions with others, both of us having sex with guys that had cocks as large as 9 X 6 inches, and her using her strap-on on guys. It is just a guess, but we estimate that in the four years since then, she has used her strap-on on over 60 guys (many of them multiple times), and every one has loved it. She usually starts them of on their stomach, and then when they are used to it, she has them flip over onto their back so we can alternate with me sucking, and then her stroking, their cocks until they cum. All the guys agree that they had the biggest orgasms ever when she was drilling them with her strap-on.

whoa... I can't imagine taking something that big the first time... lol

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It feels like nothing you have ever felt before. I just started bottoming recently and now I know how it feels I wish I had started a lot sooner. I agree with the other posters about lots of lube and it makes a big difference if its with someone you trust. Why don't you invest in a dildo and see how you like that, then if you really enjoy it do it with another guy. I never came as hard as I did from being topped, I am hooked now haha!

Definitely use a dildo and plenty of lube before you do it with a guy. It won't feel the same but it'll get your ass ready and you'll be able to open yourself up a little before he does. My first experience with a guy was really nice. He went slow and made sure it wasn't hurting me. He's wide at the end and gets smaller as you go back so once you have the head in you'll be okay. It took a few minutes to get use to the width and to get use to having a man's dick in your ass. Trust me though once you relax and he starts pumping his cock in and out of you it feels so good.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It feels like taking a poop, only instead of a poop it's a dick, and it's fucking your ass.

Really, it doesn't feel like anything else. Not trying to be a douche about it, but there's not much like it.