Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i dont like it most of the time because it hurts after they pass a certain point... there was one guy who was amazing at it though, wouldnt mind him doing it again

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
i've gotten it from one person... i don't think he really had a technique behind it... i think he just wanted to see how far down on it he could go, and he took almost all of it. i do have to say, it was kind of a turn on to hear that light gag... nothin too serious... but a light one... he was takin it like a pro tho. i'd definitely like to experience a professional tho! any takers?? :)

/me steps forward

I consider myself an accomplished deepthroater, but the gag reflex is alive and kicking. Guys really seem to really like it and it never gets in the way.

Too many folks think that deepthroating is just about getting it all in, but that's just the beginning. Once she/he's mastered that part, it's time to start working it like you're giving a that cock a warm, wet handjob with your throat.

Last edited:

B_infid3l

Just Browsing
Media
I've always found the bast position for a good throat-fucking is to have the sucker on his/her back, head off the edge of the bed (or seat cushion, if it's upholstery) and, as B_D and PT explained, start slowly until that uniquely heavy saliva starts flowing.

Just tried this position for the first time last night. AWESOME! :biggrin1: Most heartily second that reccomendation!!!

Usually when I've deepthroat Infid3l, we have to be in 69 so the curve goes down my tongue rather than the back of my throat. I can just barely do it right, all the way down, when taking him from the side, but have to really push and it's kinda rough not gagging that way.