Getting groped in crowds

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Oct 16, 2009.

1. BIGdkluver

BIGdkluver Member

I think it's really hot to hear about sexy men getting groped while standing in a big crowd. Sometimes it might happen on a crowded bus or train or in a packed elevator.

Have any of you hot and hung dudes ever experienced this--either being groped or doing the groping? If so, I'd love to hear all about it! Thanks!

2. hard2swallow

hard2swallow New Member

Albums:
    i went to a lot of concerts in the 90s, and saw every alt rock band between ministry and nine inch nails to, um, phish and everyone in between, like alice in chains and rage against the machine. lots of mosh pit experience bouncing into other sweaty dudes of all ages and races at every angle. being bi, the turn on for me was the visual of seeing cute guys or shirtless guys.

i did grope a few guys as i passed them overhead out of curiosity. can't say any of them were hard, so it wasn't much of a turn on. sorry.

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    It happened to me for a steady three minutes on a crowded subway and I couldn't even see who was doing it. I didn't want to be, but I was insanely turned on.

4. B_a new long one

B_a new long one New Member

It happened to me in the elevator. A man was trying to be coy and kept banging my cock ever so litely as we rode up. Another time I saw the bulge I had ever seen, so I had to bumo it, turned and said excurse me, and was asked if I wanted to see it come to the restroom. I went he let it out and my eyes poped oot. He wanted me to go to the stall for a quick little fun, and I chickened out and left.

5. knowhow2useit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only been grabbed in the ass, or have had it slapped, several times either at bars or walks around my college neighborhoods on the weekend nights when the ladies have been drinking...I always like to think they were reaching for my junk but were just a little late

Either way it's always exciting and a confidence booster, especially if they grab ;)

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    So.....how.......big.......was.......it??

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

Are you Canadian?

8. josh20hung

josh20hung Member

It happens at almost like every concert Ive been to .. when you're in a pit and surrounded by that many people its bound to happen! Its kinda hot!

9. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    It happens a LOT to me...especially at bars. It seems the more people drink the more brave they get. I tend to smile a lot and that makes people THINK I won't say/do anything. THINK! lol :) If they're hot I love it :) if not..they learn quickly it's not the thing to be doing to someone bigger than them. I have let things go even further when it's someone I'd be interested in.
    One night while out at a bar with friend...they had this REALLY REALLY hot barback..kept walking buy and smiling..so I returned the favor. He comes up and says hi and we talk..he hugs me..with a lil grope..looks down at what he's groping and says very nice, then walks away. Every time he walked by/near me after that he had to feel..as the night went on...he'd come behind me..act like he was gonna hug me from behind and put his hand down my pants for a tug and ball fondle.. TALK about HARD! The last time he stuck his hand down my pants he had his other hand on the back of my neck and gave me a big kiss and a stroked it in my pants while kissing me.. in the middle of the bar. :) He hugged me and said see you next time...then left with his bf :) lol
    What I REALLY hate more than anything is when people come up and pinch my nipples...HATE THAT!!! touching is ok..but I'm not wired and it only hurts when they do it.

10. punk09

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    In the mid-late 1990s I saw a homocore show at CBGB in NYC. Dean Johnson from Dean and the Weenies was performing and another queer skinhead and I had been checking each other out in the pit. We ended up kissing and groping in the pit as the band played on. Good times!

11. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

I'm surprised it's only happened the one time.... you're an extremely good looking man. Seems like you'd have the guys and the girls wanting a feel.:wink:

12. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    It's happened a couple times where women have brushed by and it's either been deliberate or accidental.

13. eternalspur

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Commuting on the London Underground in rush hour it's almost unavoidable. Quite a few times guys have gently nudged my bulge discreetly, but if I'm not interested I don't respond - of course. Luckily I've never had to put up with someone not getting the message.

Twice I, er, liked it, let's say, and reciprocated. One of those times with a young Indian guy we exchanged phone numbers and met up again later, but something that's risky and exciting on public transport doesn't always translate elsewhere...

14. B_a new long one

B_a new long one New Member

It must have been a good 8.5 hard. Sure wish I wasn't a pansy at that time.

15. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    When we are out at a bar or club, my boy loves to grope me until I am hard as steel. It's all part of our foreplay. He'll get me all excited when we're out, go down on me when we drive home & then get rewarded once we get home. This groping behavior in the bars has produced some additional groping from others who witness the act. One of our friends, a hot little number who is married to a doctor, came up to me to tell me something and accidentally brushed his hand against my erection. He stopped, leaned back to see what it was that he felt, groped me again then leaned in to say that he completely forgot what he was going to tell me. He proceeded to continue groping me until my boy took notice. :redface:

So, you did feel it? :wink:

:biggrin2:

16. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

:redface:

I checked your gallery and you're hot as hell. And my new best friend. :tongue:

17. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Albums:
    NYC Subway and PATH train on a regular basis back in the 90's. Either being crushed into a subway car...or standing right in front of someone holding on with my crotch in their face.

It happened a few times at concerts as well.

18. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, a few times a concerts and sports events.. mashed into crotch to ass crowds... sort of hot...

19. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

20. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

no man has ever been unfortunate enough to try to gropes me