Getting groped in crowds

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never been groped in a large crowd by strangers. have had gals pinch me or slap me on my ass in a bar, and I usually know them. recently, a gal who usually delights in pinching men's butts, gave my crotch a good quick grab when we were packed up to the bar. she apologized right away, but said she had wanted to do that forever. I asked if she meant me or just any guy, she said me, and she liked my package.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great replies, guys. Really hot!

And to hard2swallow, yes--mosh pit gropings do count! In fact, I've seen pictures of guys being carried overhead by the mosh pit people, and I often wondered if anyone ever grabbed a quick crotch feel as the guy was being passed overhead.

Once I was on a crowded train going to work, and a really hot, sexy man sat next to me in the two-person seat. After a while, he started rubbing his leg against mine very discreetly, and so I threw my coat over my lap and he did the same with his coat, and then we proceeded secretly to grope each other under our coats for the rest of the entire train ride. No one else in the crowded train car figured out what we were doing!

Very hot!! :rolleyes:

Champtw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, here's one that happened to me:

New Year's Eve, 2009. HUGE countdown party before Taipei City Hall. I was with a bunch of friends (there were six of us). I was partying a couple of rows behind the stage when I felt bumps. The music was awesome...bands played some great rock and pop...Then... before the countdown, I could've SWORN somebody was playing with my ass. (By the touch, I'm guessing more than just one, I might add) Would have turned around to check them out, had there been more space to move around. Best I could do was jump up and down...lasted about a minute or so...in the meantime, the groping turned into some really hard pinching...

After the fireworks, people scattered out fast...so there was no way of knowing...

The pair of pants I wore that night is still missing a button.

Media
Nick8
I have seen your gallery a few times and I gotta say, the image in your gallery, Loving him, is a beautiful image. The artistic aspects are wonderful. Probably a lucky shot but I thought I should say so nonetheless.
It shows two strong beautiful bodies in an intimate act so you wouldn't be able to enter it in too many shows. On the purely purient side, it shows that "him" is also good-sized.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've really enjoyed being groped and groping at bars. It's a hot masculine howdy. Crowds in other places can be fun, too, but my experiences are fewer. One time my ex and I were at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, out on the observation deck. Along comes this hot guy and his girlfriend. The guy's cock was there for all the world to see through his pants. It looked hard, maybe a thick eight. My ex automatically reached out to grab it but stopped himself. I always wonder if the guy would have been mad or flattered. My fantasy is that he would have smiled and his girlfriend would have said "nice one, isn't it?".

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been groped a few times at crowded events or during transit rides. The boldest groping I ever underwent happened in a tightly packed crowd during the Gallway music festival in Ireland.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been groped in public transit quite a few times.... And the most gross and scary experience was in a Mumbai local train. For those of you unaware, it probably world's most crowded and congested public transit system (just take a guess.. largest city in a country of 1.2 Billion). Being jam-packed, one get used to being touched in all the right places, in the awkward position, by the most weird body parts. So this one time, one guy in his mid 40s (I was in my late teens), came up stood in front of me with his creepy eyes staring right into my face. Then he slowly put his thighs (just above the knee) in between my legs. Being in a usual overflowing train, I didn't give it a second thought. But a minute or two later, he started moving his thigh up and down between my legs, around my groin. I looked at him, he smiled, I got furious and pushed him... but there was no place for him to get pushed into (people fight over a place to keep their foot in those trains)... So I covered by groin to avoid any further contact and the fear that with a push of crowd or jerk on train, he could as well knee my balls. And at the first opportunity, I moved far away from where I was standing, next thing I know.. he came behind me and stood next to me again.... I got freaked out and detrained on the next station... because the survival technique of Mumbai "you don't mess with strangers" or your body might never be found... so I hid in crowd (hoping he didn't coming chasing after me) and then took the next train....
But the rest of my groping experience were either fun or just another day type.. and I still don't mind being groped... but in a inconspicuous ways, by atleast a decent looking girl or guy.

I was groped on a peak hour train in Tokyo. That was... different lol I towered over the lot of them so it was impossible to catch the person.

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"NYC Subway and PATH train on a regular basis back in the 90's. Either being crushed into a subway car...or standing right in front of someone holding on with my crotch in their face."

If crotch in face counts as groping, then I had a similar experience on a bus that was very crowded. I was in the back, right where the second door opens. I was tired from work and so opted to sit down on the first step, rather than stand, as I saw someone else had decided to do the same. I was working in the same location as the university campus. A college guy...more of the brainy nerd type but still slim and goodlooking...and wearing shorts with nice hairy legs underneath, -got on the bus through the back door and there was some shuffling around to accomodate him and it ended up with him standing to my side so that if I turned my head to the left, I'd be staring right at his crotch.

I kept stealing glances at it. Then the bus stopped and lurched and he stumbled and fell forward and his crotch went right into my face.

He apologized but I looked up and said, "No problem, man" and we made eye contact. When I looked at his crotch again, I could see he was getting hard and he was not wearing underwear.

For the rest of the ride, he made a point to reposition himself so that he was standing even closer. His cock was pushing out against his shorts and I could even see the outline of the head and it was about two inches from my face. I just kept staring at it, then looking up at his face and he was staring down at me. There seemed to be an unspoken agreement that a blowjob would be an acceptable outcome if only the bus wasn't so crowded.

He finally had to get off and when he did so, instead of going around me, which would have been more logical and "polite", he squeezed past right in front of me so his crotch pushed right up against my face again.

Last edited:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's only ever happened to me once. I'd dropped the car off for a service first thing in the morning and got on the Underground at Osterley. It was about 8:00am and the train was pretty full. There was a middle-eastern guy in a suit in front of me. I'd say he was late 20s, early 30s, about 6'1" and very good-looking. He was wearing a suit and carrying a red clipboard in his right hand. I thought it was a bit weird when he smiled at me. No-one in London smiles at people they don't know. Anyway, the train was rocking about and the back of his hand kept bumping into my crotch. I didn't think anything of it, but moved the half inch I could to save his ebarrassment and mine. However, his hand moved too and he kept rubbing up and down against my shaft. I couldn't help but get hard. The next thing I knew, he had turned round and was rubbing his butt up against my cock. That was when we pulled in to the station where I had to change trains. I'll never know what might have happened, but I was so horny and very self-conscious, because I was just wearing a T-shirt and jeans and had nothing to hide my boner with.

I told one of my friends what had happened when I got to work. He couldn't believe I hadn't stayed on the train. A similar thing had happened to him a few weeks previously on the way home from work and the guy actually took my friend's cock out and wanked him till he came then tucked it away and got off at the next stop.

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It used to happen to me when using the london underground, the good old days when working, I found it very exciting even if I didn't know who was doing it, (altho always men) and I always got hard and was hot for the rest of the day. It was usually just the back of a hand or arm just firmly pressing, but a couple of times it was a real grope with the full palm and one went right between my legs to the back, I had a good idea who that was but he never made eye contact - shame.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not large but i used to get groped in nightclubs all the time when i was younger... i once had this really hot guy come up to me and start feeling me up while i was dancing then his partner circled around from being and dacked me then starting kissing me while the first guy started blowing me... right in the middle of the dance floor

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I ride the Prague Metro (subway) every day and everyday it's packed. I've never had anyone touch my cock or ass - even if it was accidental. How the hell do you touch another guys cock if you're in a packed subway car? I'd like to know so I can try it sometime.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I REALLY hate more than anything is when people come up and pinch my nipples...HATE THAT!!! touching is ok..but I'm not wired and it only hurts when they do it.
I worked at a restaruant that had a nightclub attached. A group of food servers were having drinks in the club after work, and we were getting pretty trashed. One of the line cooks had been promoted to assistant restaurant manager. This guy at one point looks at me with this gaze in his eyes and unexpectedly pinched my nipple. I almost decked him, but verbally ripped him a new one instead as starting a fight in the bar would have got me fired. I bet this guy didn't try playing with a strange dude's nipples again. I'm a really mellow guy, but messing with my nipples gets me real pissed real fast.