Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just back from having a great massage - masseur was Indian and trained in Ayurveda - he give a firm full body massage. It was in a health club where nudity is usual in the wet area, so no issue about stripping off when you go into his room as you are naked already. So no need either to be covered with a towel which means great long strokes and attention given to your butt and the full way up your legs - which gave me a semi, but not a full, hard on. He as very careful not to touch either my cock or balls.

After he had done my chest, he moved to a head massage and started to tug my hair - which felt great - so my hands moved to my pubes and having pulled them, to my cock and balls. Before long I was stiff and gently stroking my hard on. He carried on massaging my head as I played with my balls - I didn't want to cum but wanted to include everything in the massage.

Anyone else do the same, not ashamed of your hard cock but not wanting to make the masseur uncomfortable either.

Reactions: QRS

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always get a semi if not a full hard on during a massage. Never got to the comfort of working on it while he's in the room. I have had him say "I'll give you some time" and walk out for about 10 minutes.

lee1973i

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same here, always get a semi at least, mostly fully hard. If I'm at gym or health spa then although its ok to get hard its not appropriate to stroke or play, I suspect if I did I would get asked toleave and not return. However I've got one massage therapist in Bedfordshire who is not linked to a spa or gym and runs his business from home who's happy to provide a happy ending after a proper (he does sports or relaxation massage) massage, or for me to play away while he massages.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually get semi-hard but usually too modest to do anything about it.

When I give massages to other guys it seems like it always ends up with him being stiff towards the end. Usually that leads to other things too. Which is why I only massage guys i'm attracted to, it's just too intimate not to

briman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never have done that only had massages with women i think they would have got upset if i stroked my cock in front of them. but the first story gave me a hard on. mmmm i would love to do that!!!! esp if me and the guy giving me a massage could then have sex!!!

D

deleted294834

I am with you briman. I have never had the opportunity to do anything about it during the massage. One time after the therapist left the room, I yanked one out quickly into a tissue. The feeling and release are incredible after having been massaged for 60 to 90 mins.

I too usually get somewhat hard during a massage. I have had therapists tell me it is normal due to the work they are doing on your body / muscles. Blood gets flowing.....

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think if it's done right, and you can relax, then you should get hard. I know the guy doing massage expects it. I just had so many different ones and they all did. Several have told me that they know somethings wrong if it's a young guy and he doesn't get at a good semi for a while.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same here, always get a semi at least, mostly fully hard. If I'm at gym or health spa then although its ok to get hard its not appropriate to stroke or play, I suspect if I did I would get asked toleave and not return.

I agree that normally in a gym it would be a total no no, not least as you'd be under a towel - here it is slightly different - you are naked - but I wouldn't do it with the other masseurs. Also it wasn't the first time I'd had a massage from this guy and I took it easy, as he teased the hair on my head, I teased the hair on my balls, and only gradually moved to my cock - if he was uncomfortable he could have ended it at any time, without saying anything or making it awkward.

I've got one massage therapist in Bedfordshire who is not linked to a spa or gym and runs his business from home who's happy to provide a happy ending after a proper (he does sports or relaxation massage) massage, or for me to play away while he massages.

If he doesn't advertise a happy ending how did he offer first time, did you take the matter in hand, did he do the same or ask first ? In my experience most guys who massage your cock get their own out too which can make for two happy endings !

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had an interesting massage just yesterday where the guy started everything fine but spent A LOT more time on my ass and legs. I realized that he stopped for a moment and took off his shorts. Eventually he started massaging around my hole and then slowly fingered me. It was a touch at first but I guess when I didn't say anything he went further. He asked me if I wanted my prostate massaged and since I've never had one I said sure. It was incredible. I turned over on my back with a raging hard on and he rubbed my balls as he continued the prostate massage. I couldn't help myself and started stroking. Just as I started cumming he went down on me and gobbled it all. When I went to pay him he refused and said it was his pleasure.

Now I'm a bit scared because I'm not sure exactly what he was fingering me with - lube I guess but could he have cum and also inserted that too? Man this really bothers me now. It's never happened before, was out of the ordinary and I worry about shit like this.

Reactions: benandjerry

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my most recent massages have been from an ethiopian man who has an incredible knack for finding imbalances in your body/posture. last time i went he started with a neck massage that was supoosed to stimulate blood flow, and i got a raging boner.

he is very professional so although i felf uncomfortable there was no issue.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had a massage where the guy gave a happy ending. He asked for permission before working on my boys. I knew that he enjoyed that part of the massage and he gave an awesome a full body massage.
So after reading the posts here now I have real desire to learn how to give massages.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can't say that I have. I went to one massage therapist, openly gay (But not the reason I went to him)

I have to admit...for those whom have not had a massage - it was fairly good.
The massage itself wasn't all that great, actually a little painful with my bad back, but afterwards it felt Much Much better. And he was right. "Your going to piss a lot, so drink lots of fluids to wash out any impurities we worked out of your muscles".

The worst part was when he said "Now...Im going to put your knee to your chest"
I was like...OH shit this is going to hurt!!!! But...by god he got it there. Slow but sure.

He didn't work on my butt or my groin. He got close, but the sheet covered me and my underwear the whole time.
I guess I went there for a different purpose. To get a massage to feel better.
HE did more for me, than physical therapy did for me in 4 weeks. So the money was WELL spent (And it wasn't that much -around $45 for 1hr)

The thought of having an erotic massage is cool, but don't think I have any places around here that do such a thing.

Last edited:

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had alot of massages in my life. Had regular and with a " Happy Ending " . It doesnt really matter , I always get a hard on. Dont try, just happens. I guess it has to do with relaxing and blood flow.