Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
regardless of whether I get hard or not (I usually do) or whether or not anything happens below the belt... for some reason I always equate a male working on another male as more 'clinical' and therapeutic, EVEN IF there's a happy ending. If it's F-M and something happens- it's an invitation for dick to meet pussy.

May be a double standard, it's just how I see it.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE massages...whether they be a true therapeutic massage or just a back rub. I get semi-hard when I get a massage.

I've had both male and female therapists and truly do prefer males therapists. Although I've had a few women who really had the strength needed for deep tissue, I really appreciate the strong touch of a man.

I was going to study massage therapy. CT has one of the best massage schools in the country. I took a couple of classes and one of the first things they tell you is to not be surprised of the reactions of the human body to massage and human touch. That is one of the reasons why a true licensed massage therapist will only massage you when you are "draped" because they are sensitive to the fact that you can get a hard-on and they don't want you to get the "wrong idea".

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I had a massage this past week. It was actually quite painful at times. At one point he begain massaging my stomach, something that I had never had done before. As he got to the lower part of the stomach it seemed that just popped my penis into rigidity. It wasn't that I felt sexually aroused. after that the massage therapist twice ran into my penis. I don't whether that was intentional or not. It made me a bit uncomfortable. maybe it was the erection that caused him to run into me. But I wasn't sure. He was an excellent massage therapist, but I wondered what he was up to. He could easily lose his job for improper behavior.

D_Wahine_Weenie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I get hard too! Always have a boner. Male and female act differently.
When I am on my back my hard-on is huge for an older guy.

Everyone will stroke it for me til I cum. They make it complete!

Great to tell. Want to chat on Skype about this?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During a true Deep Tissue message it can be somewhat painful and definately not erotic for me. However I have received some messages from those that would rather "play" with me and I don't return back.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During a true Deep Tissue message it can be somewhat painful and definately not erotic for me. However I have received some messages from those that would rather "play" with me and I don't return back.

TRUE deep tissue massages shouldn't hurt unless you were in pain to begin with or sore. Most people have NEVER had a real deep tissue massage. Rolfing, on the other hand....hurts like a motherfucker! lol Speaking as a HHP/CMT ....never expect an erotic "release", unless the therapist or the advertisement specifically says it's part of the massage. All massage, for the most part is sensual due to the human touch aspect. HOWEVER, those that only advertise EROTIC massage are the ones that you can expect the happy ending or more from. Most people cannot grasp the difference between sensual and erotic.

Now...most massage therapists aren't prudes...and if something happens...it happens. BUT not during the massage and not charged for.

***Ibvett... the latter part of this post wasn't directed toward you...I just used your quote for the deep tissue response. :)

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello all! I think it's just a natural thing, I've been for a few deep tissue / sport massages because of lower back problems and have ended up with a raging hard on after each and every one of them! The first time on the massage table I was very self aware, especially when the guy asked me to turn over! I had a towel over my butt throughout but made him aware that I was hard and could I wait a second; he said that it's a regular response from most guys and for that I could either wait untill I felt comfortable or bite the bullet and turn over there and then, which I did! For that reason, I prefer a massage from another guy - men, we know we get hard at the drop of a hat and most certainly after a massage so what's the deal, we're human!

The massage was a regular one for health reasons, not an erotic one and it was a great experience, the fact that I was hard was odd at first but then the guy just carried on with his job and I got back into the massage and like I said, thought what's the problem, he's a guy, we all get hard and let him do his work!

However... I went back the following month and went through the same process and had a great full body sports massage. The massuse was a little more talkative this time around and I felt less inhibited, I guess because he'd already seen me with a raging hard on, kind of levels you! At one point I thought that he may have been lingering a little longer around my butt and upper / inner thigh and his fingers traced my balls a few times and of course I was rock hard anyway!

By the time he asked me to turn over I realised that he'd removed his sweat shirt / pants and was just in his shorts, with a hard on. I kind of thought what's he up to and then he started to say how he had become hard the last time I had been there and liked the look of my meat! We had a bit of a banter as he continued to massage me and the next thing he was giving me a blow job!

It was a great experience and the first time I'd had a guy suck me off and by the end of the session, the first time I'd had another guys piece in my mouth but I loved it lol!

Needless to say I have been back and forth for a few massages, all of which start and finish off as a full on sports massage but with a happy ending for us both! The guy is pretty hot, muscular, slim waist, nice meat... we've also met quite a few times for a couple of hot sessions and have become good friends... with benefits!

So, an innocent trip to get a sports massage has resulted in a great relationship with a hot massuse who knows how to give head and me, well my lower back problem is no more lol! ;-)

Reactions: dkr0714

zaphodheads

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After a massage where I had gotten hard, I was using the suana. And was still hard. The therapist went to get another therapist and they both came back to suana. She opened the door and pointed at my tent to the other therapist. I opened my robe and gave both a good look at my rock hard erection. Her eyes got round and her mouth opened up. Then they both left with loud "Oh my gods!!" I loved it. Even better than if they came in and had sex with me, which would never happend anyways. :(

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No offense taken OC, I do truly respect the profession. However, I have gone into a lot of massages hoping for a good Deep Tissue massage and found out that the CMT isn't strong or knowledgable enough to accomplish that. I also have been into many legit places while traveling and the massage has turned into a bit of fondling and I'm not sure why. I actually started a thread on this way back when I first joined lpsg. :confused:

TRUE deep tissue massages shouldn't hurt unless you were in pain to begin with or sore. Most people have NEVER had a real deep tissue massage. Rolfing, on the other hand....hurts like a motherfucker! lol Speaking as a HHP/CMT ....never expect an erotic "release", unless the therapist or the advertisement specifically says it's part of the massage. All massage, for the most part is sensual due to the human touch aspect. HOWEVER, those that only advertise EROTIC massage are the ones that you can expect the happy ending or more from. Most people cannot grasp the difference between sensual and erotic.

Now...most massage therapists aren't prudes...and if something happens...it happens. BUT not during the massage and not charged for.

***Ibvett... the latter part of this post wasn't directed toward you...I just used your quote for the deep tissue response. :)

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Greatly enjoyed this thread. I've never had a massage by a masseuse and usually gotten an erection when worked on by a masseur. But getting a hardon with a guy (masseur) has always been situational. In the settings where I was pretty sure it was OK, up it came. In others, where I doubted it would be OK, it didn't. Prime example of the latter: Berkeley Springs, WV has a wonderful state-run mineral bath facility that offers massage (male or female, strictly segregated) done by licensed STATE EMPLOYEES. While nudity is standard in the male side of the bath-house, in the half-dozen or so times I've been there I've never seen an erection (although I've never gone behind anyone else's curtain but my own at massage time). If anyone lives close enough to visit Berkeley Springs I'd really recommend it.

D_Wahine_Weenie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I lay on my back with a huge hard-on straight up, it is imposible for any person to avoid it. Touching, then stroking and finally sucking are natural reactions.

I admit my first was a firm stroking and high cum shot. It was unforgettable!!

B_grababig1

Experimental Member
Media
Whew....sounds great! I expect to be in Vegas in April, so know of any really special massuers I can contact?? Any funplaces you'd recommend??

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first massage it was almost funny, there I was, this nice guy working me over, he started on one side, worked down past my waist (I had on a white towel) I was def 'plump' but as he got to my thighs, calves then my feet it was like watching a ghost... the towel got higher and higher...then a wet spot appeared, then I started throbbing...all the while my hands at my side... the masseuse noticed, who wouldn't, and just kept working... sure enough by the time we finished I was soft again...(tho afterwards I did slip into the mens room and shot a very large....'wad').

was an exhilerating sensation, that hard, hands free...then relaxed...

when I rolled over I was given another towel for my backside and I did have to reach down and adjust to lie flat...

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First time was in Vegas, the Old Desert Inn. I had a few different procedures one which was a salt scrub. A guy rubbed me down with this salt solution all the while covered by a towel and I remained totally soft. Then he removed the towel and turned on a table shower. When the water hit my dick I get an instant hardon. Now I am laying there at full erection. I just said to the guy "sorry" and he handed me a towel. I proceeded to the regular showers which were private and shot a huge load.