Getting hard in a massage

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really love a good massage. I do respect that some massage professionals are registered, and there are all sorts of insurance and other red tape that govern their code of conduct. In toronto, I got theraputic massage for a long time from these legit places, but have to say that 30 percent of the time was spent in draping. And in Ontario, draping has to be with a full sheet, tucked and folded to perfection. A towel casually draped accross the mid section is a violation of their code. Anyway, I got fed up of paying for time spent in intricate and elaborate draping routines, with not enough massage to yield the theraputic benefit...So I started looking for the unlicensed therapists, most of them having been through similar training as the licensed ones...This tier of therapists were a cut above, not obsessed with draping, more open of the occasional boner being popped, and often integrated other massage traditons outside of the mainstream (kripalu, yoga massage, reiki, tantric).

The guy I now go to most regularly has seen it all...been going to him for many years. In the beginning we tried our best to keep the towel draping accurate...but it became problematic with the stretching, and the long strokes. One day I was on my back, tenting a big one that could not be hidden. We were strugging with gaining access around the towel, so I just sucked it in, whipped off the towel and said to him, "There it is, you would see it eventually anyway". He did not flinch, looked at it very matter of factly, and commented it was a really nice size. Well that broke the ice for us forever. We did not really worry about the exposure or obsess about the draping after that. He does still drape, but when the towel falls away its not a big deal. We are good friends, and this kind of openness has bonded us in a unique way. Never crossed any lines in terms of happy endings, etc however, as he is straight. Very open minded, but straight. He also does a great butt massage, but never gets too close to the crack or balls.

mike_point

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just back from having a great massage - masseur was Indian and trained in Ayurveda - he give a firm full body massage. It was in a health club where nudity is usual in the wet area, so no issue about stripping off when you go into his room as you are naked already. So no need either to be covered with a towel which means great long strokes and attention given to your butt and the full way up your legs - which gave me a semi, but not a full, hard on. He as very careful not to touch either my cock or balls.

After he had done my chest, he moved to a head massage and started to tug my hair - which felt great - so my hands moved to my pubes and having pulled them, to my cock and balls. Before long I was stiff and gently stroking my hard on. He carried on massaging my head as I played with my balls - I didn't want to cum but wanted to include everything in the massage.

Anyone else do the same, not ashamed of your hard cock but not wanting to make the masseur uncomfortable either.
Where was the health club—love Ayurvedic massage