Getting off on inflicting pain during sex

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure there will ever be an answer to this that will be detailed enough that it will help those who aren't into it understand.

Just like how I can't explain why I get off on receiving pain. Sure I can list all sorts of reasons why it works for me mentally, but when it comes down to it, it just makes me cum. Simple as that.

I really am glad there ARE people who get off on inflicting pain. I wouldn't be much of a masochist without a sadist to feed off :tongue:.

You're the little unicorn a sadist like me craves, searches for and never finds.
I'm glad you have found a Sir who is willing to take you places you want and need to go.
You'd be wasted on someone didn't walk the edge.

Last edited:

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my man is quite the most brutal fuck i've ever known. my rapists were considerably more gentle than he is. he grips hard, crushes my tits or my wrists or my throat. he holds me in uncomfortable positions and pounds so hard i can't breathe. and all the while he's talking to me softly, no hint of anger or bitterness, telling me how beautiful i am, how i am his, etc.
This sounds like what I'm into.... I'll admit that i am a little jealous of you... but like the saying says be careful what you wish for.

you said that you have spoken with him before and that you freeze when it happens. Have you told him that?

Last edited:

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With the right partner, I often react just like your man. Don't understand it and don't seem to need it all the time but when we connect this way it is very intense and we both get extremely excited. I do have one partner who is with me precisely because she likes to lose control. She loves being pinched and slapped and fucked hard. I also have a partner (both of these are bi women), who loves my weight one her, they both love my hand on their throat. The first is into rape fantasy and likes me always in charge. The second loves to take charge of me, put on a strap-on and fuck me hard. Both love to finger my ass and fuck me with a dildo. Unfortunately, they live on opposite coasts from me so I see them only once or twice a year.

The excitement in all of these situations definitely gets amped up though we also enjoy more "pedestrian" sexual play.

i'm trying hard to figure this one out...

my man is quite the most brutal fuck i've ever known. my rapists were considerably more gentle than he is. he grips hard, crushes my tits or my wrists or my throat. he holds me in uncomfortable positions and pounds so hard i can't breathe. and all the while he's talking to me softly, no hint of anger or bitterness, telling me how beautiful i am, how i am his, etc.

whatever causes it, it's a very base desire. he rarely sets out to be rough but, it seems, he gets carried away. the first wince or gasp from me and i can feel his cock harden and his enthusiasm ramp up.

it comes from somewhere deep. somewhere raw and animal.

the flip side of the coin is how sweet and caring he is at any other time. it's really not because he's an arsehole. in fact i'm the first women he's been like this with, because i'm the first to say it was ok. in the past he has held back a lot. it's taken me by surprise just how extreme this thing is. it's leaving me a sobbing mess a lot of the time.

i desperately want to understand where it all comes from and the standard assumptions just don't fit the picture. i'm supremely curious. he is beautiful to me, i love him in a way i have never loved before, and it makes my nosiness go into overdrive.