Gf mentions her exs huge cock

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry man, but you might want to re-consider your relationship. Whenever a woman compares you to an ex, ESPECIALLY regarding penis size, it's a planned attack against your esteem. Did you two recently get into an argument, or is there something she wants from you? Sounds like a control issue to me.

And before I get the brigade of busybody cackling hens on my ass flinging accusations of misogyny, sorry, but that little tidbit was given to me by some female friends. They ALL do that to their men to get them to do what they like. Even when their current bfs' are the biggest they've had, they'll still say "my ex was bigger" just to fuck with their man's esteem. It's actually quite pathetic, I've heard them ridicule their bfs' penises in public no less. Then again, most men are pushovers when it comes to women so they get what they deserve taking that bullshit.

Had a woman do that to me once too, but I knew better so I dropped her.

Bitterness, thy name is Javyn.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and thank you very much hugoB and rbkwp.
And i dont want to make her seem like a bitch cuz shes told me that thats not a really big deal and im plenty big anyway, and she loves me for the type of person i am.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
It's not being bitter, it's being informed and knowing how people play the games against you that they so love to do. Fact is I don't bend for anyone of either sex, and anyone who does is weak IMO.

Bitterness, thy name is Javyn.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The other day me and my gf were talking about cocks and she mentioned how her ex had a 10in long by 3in wide cock. And shes said that she loves my dick and its huge. But ever since its really been messing with my self-esteem. Any words of advice or wisdom out there? It would really help.

But she said she loves your dick. It seems to me that what is bugging you is she probably has had someone larger than yourself before you. I've had larger ones before my current b/f of a pretty long time now and noone compares to how he makes love to me. Not even close.

It seems to bug YOU more than HER. As someone said above, there will always be someone bigger than you, etc. All thru life actually.

Accept yourself for what you are and what you have.

Seems she has but perhaps hearing it has made you unsure of yourself?

Just a thought. Sounds like insecurities.......get past those and you will have it made.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For what it is worth. ...

First, you have a great body and beautiful cock.

Second, it is my belief that what was said to you is the number one thing a girl should never say to a guy. I mean what is there to be gained and why would a person want to make someone they value feel insecure? In this, I actually wonder if there are any other things she does to under mine your feelings of self worth on a more subtle level. Maybe this is not the case, but it is worth a thought. I wouldn't want someone who made me feel bad and I would take it as a sign this is not the person for me. If you feel this is not the case then you need to let it go. Of course I don't feel her estimate of his size is even close to the real thing. Still...for me it just gets back to why would someone say this to you.

Third, you have a great body and a beautiful cock

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
You people just don't get it. Let's try to turn the tables and maybe it will be more clear. Do you think your gf would be justified in getting pissed off at you if you told her that your ex gf's tits were bigger than hers, EVEN IF you immediately follow it up with "But I like yours better baby!". Wouldn't matter would it? Because that's a shitty thing to say to someone you are supposed to love. I don't know why you guys let women get away with shit that you'd never ever get away with in a million years. I guarantee you man, it was very deliberate on her part and was not just an off the cuff remark.

edit: This thread makes me realize yet again just how lucky I am to have the woman I have, who actually taught me this, and many many other games women play with their men. It really opened my eyes and I see manipulation in relationships everywhere I go. I always have seen that, coming from men controlling their women, but that's easy to see b/c I am a man. Now I get to have the pleasure of recognizing this behavior in women too and have go to say, WOW.

Last edited:

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bro dont worrie ur cock looks big to me and anybody should be happy to have u as a boyfriend I know I would

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You people just don't get it. Let's try to turn the tables and maybe it will be more clear. Do you think your gf would be justified in getting pissed off at you if you told her that your ex gf's tits were bigger than hers, EVEN IF you immediately follow it up with "But I like yours better baby!". Wouldn't matter would it? Because that's a shitty thing to say to someone you are supposed to love. I don't know why you guys let women get away with shit that you'd never ever get away with in a million years. I guarantee you man, it was very deliberate on her part and was not just an off the cuff remark.

edit: This thread makes me realize yet again just how lucky I am to have the woman I have, who actually taught me this, and many many other games women play with their men. It really opened my eyes and I see manipulation in relationships everywhere I go. I always have seen that, coming from men controlling their women, but that's easy to see b/c I am a man. Now I get to have the pleasure of recognizing this behavior in women too and have go to say, WOW.

You are retarded

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look at it this way - he's her ex for some reason. Maybe bad breath, maybe fat, maybe stupid, maybe unemployed, maybe a cheater, maybe a jerk, maybeeee not so good in bed after all. You're looking good and standing tall - don't let this ruin your self-confidence.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well its just that i have self esteem issues, and a few months ago i was depressed and low self esteem and feeling i wasnt big enough was a big part of it. So its like i need constant reassurance maybe

I don't know why she told you that...maybe to hurt you or just to say she fucked a huge dick and to see your reaction. You know, some guys get off on that. Maybe she thought you were that way. Why don't you talk to her and see what she says. Bottom line, Tom, you can't change you dick. It will never be 10 inches, right? So be happy you can get it up and fuck because there is somebody out there with a 10 inch dick and impotent and wishes he had your dick. It's really funny what we take for granted, isn't it?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if she said it was 10 inches long and 3 inches wide, shes either totally lying, or was lied too, or the guy is a total FREAK of nature, .01 percentile, dont feel bad, shes with YOU

and like someone else said... i couldnt imagine saying something similar to a girlfriend ... "oh my ex's pussy was so much tighter and jucier, it tsated to much better and her tits were so much perkier.. but i like yours" ... i mean WHAT THE FUCK?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatalottashit Javyn

With yr experiences with Women maybe (and i am GAY')
If you read Toms post correctly...they were talking about cocks

"The other day me and my gf were talking about cocks and she mentioned how her ex"

So give her some respect, anyone can make a casual comment as such,they were talking about COCK,s'
Goodness me/if you have a hangup re such,thats yr affair/i dont think its addressing what Tom actually asked
enz

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, anyone can make a casual comment, so by that note, if someone's woman brings up the subject of breasts or asses, it would be perfectly acceptable to posit "well my ex's was better". Got it.

Or if that's too hard to understand being gay, how about your lover just letting you know that his ex must have been a member at a better gym than you because your body isn't as tight as his.

The only hangups I have are against hypocrisy and double standards.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, anyone can make a casual comment, so by that note, if someone's woman brings up the subject of breasts or asses, it would be perfectly acceptable to posit "well my ex's was better". Got it.

Or if that's too hard to understand being gay, how about your lover just letting you know that his ex must have been a member at a better gym than you because your body isn't as tight as his.

The only hangups I have are against hypocrisy and double standards.
If the subject was up then it's possible that she made the comment innocently however inconsiderate it was.

I do agree with you that many immature people, both male and female, will use tactics like this to put a partner "in their place" or some such nonsense. Where I won't agree with you is that it's the only possible reason she could have said it.

Not all women are like that. You've said yourself that your partner isn't. I wouldn't jump to conclusions in this case based on a single instance. If she makes a habit of belittling him...then you're probably right on the money.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The egoic mind will destroy you...and your relationship.

Word.

You can't have it in your mind that you must be bigger, better than the ex's.

There will always be someone taller, cuter, more well hung, etc.

Just be happy that you seem to have all the qualities that your partner seems to want in a man and be content.

The hardest thing in life is to want what you have.