Gf mentions her exs huge cock

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One the other hand, what if Sh0t is right ? What if all these "my ex was bigger but it only hurt me " is just to console the corrent bf ?
I think they just say these things so the current bf doesn't feel too inadequate.
That is life, we have to get on with it.
I had it told to me as an ex boyfriend about her current boyfriend and it wasn't coerced.

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
The first time my wife and I swung with a really hung guy, they fucked 3 times over a period of hours. I asked what it was like. She asked me - do you really want to know? - and i said yes. She said it was like getting fucked for the first time. She could not believe how much she liked being stretched out.

Well...we survived.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first time my wife and I swung with a really hung guy, they fucked 3 times over a period of hours. I asked what it was like. She asked me - do you really want to know? - and i said yes. She said it was like getting fucked for the first time. She could not believe how much she liked being stretched out.

Well...we survived.
How did that make you feel at the time? What was your reaction?

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife admitted that her ex-husband had a bigger dick than I do. I had to wonder if she was just wanting to make me jealous. As luck would have it, I ran onto him in the health-club locker room and saw him naked. Even when he was soft, it seemed that he did have a bit of an edge on me.

We wound-up in the sauna, sitting across from each other, with our dicks on clear display to each other. He commented that he was glad to see that I was so "well-built" and that my wife was getting it from a guy who had the right equipment. I then told him that she had said his cock was bigger than mine and he just laughed and offered to show me.

Since we were the only ones in the sauna, we both produced hard-ons and compared. His was a big thicker, and mine was just a little longer. I have had to wonder since how many other guys have had a chance to compare dick-size with their wives' ex-husbands!