GF took my load in her mouth

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the first time in my life, I had the GF climb off of me right before climax and start sucking my cock. I thought I was cumming as soon as she put her mouth around it but a few seconds later I had one of the most intense orgasms ever. I looked down and there was no mess the clean up cause she took the 1 weeks worth I had saved up and swallowed it all. It was one of the hottest moments I've experienced to date!

sheffy84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hot story! Next time you should film it and show us all!

Saying that you're cock is stunning! I'd swallow that every time.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the first time in my life, I had the GF climb off of me right before climax and start sucking my cock. I thought I was cumming as soon as she put her mouth around it but a few seconds later I had one of the most intense orgasms ever. I looked down and there was no mess the clean up cause she took the 1 weeks worth I had saved up and swallowed it all. It was one of the hottest moments I've experienced to date!

She sounds like a great GF. Sensitive and willing. Some of the peak sexual experiences of my life have come that way, for a variety of reasons. Most women are able to control contact with the penis much better with their mouths than their vaginas, so you get the benefit. For that matter, it is disgusting that there are spitters in the world. From at least the 1960s up to the 1990s any girl who would blow would also swallow...

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My new girlfriend likes to swallow my load too. She wraps her lips tight around me and swallows it as I cum. She then sucks and licks me all clean... slowly and sensously. Then we kiss and cuddle. She enjoys it and doesn't even have a need to rinse her mouth. I love her!

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a great experience considering she decided that she wanted it in her mouth, I didn't even suggest it. It's even more amazing when you're not having the awkward moments of cleaning up the big gooey mess with tissues!