Gigantism & Penis Size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by toobig?, Apr 13, 2006.

1. toobig?

toobig? New Member

Not just big people in general, but people with the disease gigantism have big hands, feet, heads, etc etc...is their dick big?
    :tongue:

2. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

This is caused by an excess of growth hormone, and it is the skeletal system that becomes over sized.
    Often putting stress on the heart, lungs and other organs that have to keep the body functioning.

But patients can suffer from hypogonadism; the inability of the testicles to produce testosterone, sperm, or both.
    During puberty, testosterone is essential for the development of secondary sexual characteristics, such as facial hair, greater muscle mass and a deeper voice.
    During fetal development, testosterone is necessary to form male genital organs.

So, you can draw your own conclusions!

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, often times in cases of gigantism, the overabundance of growth hormones outweigh the necessary testosterone for developement, so it's really a 50/50 possibilty.

4. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I watch a program on this topic and the guy was ask that same question. he said "what do you think, look how big my had is." which led me to think it is big. But is it distordedly big or what? thats the question I have now.

5. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

in college i minored in studing gigantism and found that they all had a very tiny penis all under 3 inches

6. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Member

I also don't believe they relate, Gigantism is a hormonal problem and penile size is a more genetical issue

7. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Giantism as in reference to...? Genetic predisposition can lead to height well off the right side of the Bell Curve as in the case of 7' 6" Houston rockets center Yao Ming. Both of his parents are among the tallest people in China. Disease can also lead to atypical height as in the case of Marfan Syndrome.

More interesting to this board, a disease called elephantitis can lead to enormously oversized testicles. I present the following:
    http://www.dumpalink.com/post/1126268518/Big_Balls

Note: if it does not come up immediately, key in the words big balls in the search box.

8. RKT1001

RKT1001 New Member

Albums:
    It all depends on on the timing.

If someone gets a hypersecreting pituitary tumor as an adult, they can't grow taller or enlarge their penis or any other soft tissue organ. Their body uses the excess where it can, causing a characteristic frontal skull and facial hypertrophic appearance. It is called acromegaly.

If the abnormality occurs before normal puberty, they get it early-termed precocious peuberty-and these boys can have very large genitals at young ages as well as all secondary sex characteristics. If not caught early enough, theri growth plates fuse prematurly, and they must remain very short in stature and limb length.

For those who are curious, I have seen childrens hospital endrocrine/neurosurgery patients with very large flaccid penises, It is usually why the parent brought them in-a 5 year old boy who very quickly develops pubic hair and a six inch flaccid penis. If thy are treated appropriately, they avoid the eary growth plate fusion and will eventually grow to their normal height but also get to keep the really big penis, experiencing a second phase of growth when they reach their true puberty a few years later.

If it occurs just before, during or at the end of puberty then any combination can occur, which also depends on the type and timing of the treatment-direct surgical resection, gamma knife radiation, etc. These are the patients who grow to very large heights, because their body was primed for a natural growth spurt already. If the problem is unaddressed, it continues into adulthood, where the height/limb growth stops but the acromegalic changes occur-think Andre the Giant.

I have not posted for over a year, and I see I still type far to much.

RKT

9. Mike.g

Mike.g New Member

Hmm Intresting???

10. dufus

dufus New Member

That is truly bizarre! If it is not a hoax (and it doesn't look like a hoax), the man must be living in misery. He is truly a life form in support of two testicles. How can the body of a small man like him support two of those things much less one?

11. mindseye

Gold Member

I suspect that only his scrotum, and not his testicles, is enlarged -- possibly due to a cyst or polyp.

12. B_hungkid15in

B_hungkid15in New Member

im very short for being as big as i am so it dosent work the other way around either i think its a complealy random thing im 5'7'' tall

13. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc New Member

Albums:
    I saw a special on this about a set of twins. When one brother began growing taller, the family suspected something was wrong with the shorter boy. But as the taller boy's features started to change, they eventually found out that he had gigantism. (Agromeglia is the correct name, not sure if spelled correct).

They interviewed him and in the commentary they noted that all soft tissues had enlarged tremendously. I took it as they were saying he also had a big dick and balls. They're soft tissues... so I assumed that was it. His hands were huge! So I can only imagine the rest....

14. mdshorts

mdshorts New Member

Elephantiasis is a lymphatic system disease. What happens is that tiny parasites grow in the lymph nodes, preventing the return of lymps fluid. Consequently, the area served by that branch of the lymphatic system swells.. it's like a balloon effect, espcially in some area as elastic as a scrotum. I suspect he has two normal sized balls floating in that huge scrotum.
    Wikipedia link

(md is for my state, I'm not a doctor; I just like playing with them:biggrin1: )

15. gig22

gig22 New Member

See, that's an issue that I've always wondered. Is the penis subject this taboo too in medical circles?

16. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I just watched a documentary on Andre the Giant and he had what looked like an above normal sized package, but then when you saw him standing beside someone normal sized it was a different story.
    Then they said he had lots of women and even a daughter so I guess someone managed to take it.
    All in all it was a sad story.

17. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

acromegalia

18. KaiDog

KaiDog New Member

Idiotic puritans. Why can't they just come out and f*cking say it?