Gigolos on Showtime

Reactions: pokechu

Links are literally impossible to find online, is nobody checking for that show? It's on showtime's website but nobody seems willing to post it anywhere.

Guess people have just given up on it if they're not willing to upload it elsewhere.

Don't really blame them to be honest, the show was pretty mediocre to begin with and, flesh-wise, we've seen pretty much all we need to regarding the gigolos in the first few series'.

Actually typing this all out makes me wonder why ,I myself, even asked for the link in the first place...lol.

Reactions: SebastianBa

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
Guess people have just given up on it if they're not willing to upload it elsewhere.

Don't really blame them to be honest, the show was pretty mediocre to begin with and, flesh-wise, we've seen pretty much all we need to regarding the gigolos in the first few series'.

Actually typing this all out makes me wonder why ,I myself, even asked for the link in the first place...lol.
Given the last season was over 2 years ago I don't blame them! I still think a show with actual real sex on camera is great, and it has some funny moments too.

His jerk video was released recently. I think someone wrote about it a couple posts back.

He's not hiding much...

That was me...and I have to agree, Bradley hovers around the average mark or maybe a bit below.

Where can the Brad video be seen?

Some girl on Twitter uploaded the video. Unfortunately when I posted about it on here, she caught wind of it and deleted the video, not to mention uploading a screencap of my post and calling me out lol. I guess you can only get it by joining her website, it's up to you.

Also, I know I said I have zero interest in this show anymore, but I saw from Nick Hawks instagram that the last episode featured the new gigolo known as Jax James. He is easily hotter than any of the other gigolos on the show so I have to ask those who saw it if he got naked?

His insta in case anyone doesn't know who i'm referring to:

Jaxjamesc4a (@jaxjamesc4a) • Instagram photos and videos

yes the new guy got naked but they didn't show much.
brace is really starting to show his age too...too much tanning probably

You actually reminded me of something by mentioning Brace (aka Mr. Perma-tanned Leatherface), some guy on the IMDB page for the show has got it in for the gigolos and spills some uncomfortable secrets about them. Namely Brace being a former con artist, Nick being a failed actor who joined the show just after becoming a gigolo and the slightly-too-effeminate Steven Gantt being a dead beat Dad and abusive to boot. Don't know how much of it is true but still...

Yikes.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You actually reminded me of something by mentioning Brace (aka Mr. Perma-tanned Leatherface), some guy on the IMDB page for the show has got it in for the gigolos and spills some uncomfortable secrets about them. Namely Brace being a former con artist, Nick being a failed actor who joined the show just after becoming a gigolo and the slightly-too-effeminate Steven Gantt being a dead beat Dad and abusive to boot. Don't know how much of it is true but still...

Yikes.
reality sucks sometimes! :)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not interested in dudes and the overall bodies (bores me).

I'd just like to see an adult show where a normal-looking dude (even a big ugly one) is used for his super big cock. He's just a cocky bull that fucks

I see that at least one person thinks like me on this.