Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The episode where the lady wants a gang bang and they are all concerned they may touch each others junk. Please, like now these ladies have social concerns and codes of ethical behavior? Brace was just not having any of it. That Brace chick doth protested too much in that scene. I mean if I was the lady getting pounded I would be like, "Hey, since I am paying 4 grand, can someone put the old man out of his misery so I can concentrate on the black dudes schlong and not have to hear this wienner in the other room bitch like a little bitch?" These guys give "Hos" a bad name.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media

I think this show is really cheesy. Just my opinion. The drama is really blah.... And when the guys start to break down and cry, I just have to roll my eyes. I'm not sure who this show is made for...

The chicks are seldom hot. I think there was maybe one good looking lady so far. And the drama, story lines are like "who cares?" So I don't know what the handle of the show is. It's really fluffy.

And the last thing: I think that guy Brace came off like a bitch when he didn't want to gang bang that lady with the other members of the group. If he didn't like gang bangs, he should never have driven with everyone to the job site and let the other guys do all the work. Standing there bitching about it the whole time. Watching the guys fuck the lady. He comes off like a stuck up queen. And how many times does he have to say, keep repeating that he doesn't do gang bangs? He was trying way too hard to prove something.

LadyParadise

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ill be honest the only way to watch it is to turn off the volume and skip the drama parts:>

i absolutely agree!! such scenes are so pathetic OMG and they would pretend they are hunks come on they get ridiculous!
Nick is cute though...even if come not accepting anal with a woman come on..!:cool:

Ok, Im hooked on the show now, but after a few episodes, I still am miffed about how the "Janes" allow their dates to be filmed with the Gigolos they bought, and also how the Gigolos themselves can be quite condescending ablut the dates their dates.....Nick wont let one of his dates explore his beautiful nice ass, another has an issue with a large woman , a group sex request was met with the inability of one of the Gigolos not wanting a part of it and being quite critical not only of the situation, but the woman herself...and she was paying for this fantasy...and he was critical in her home passign judgement on her fantasy and her physical looks....not what I would expect....I posted my profile photo, this guys is but one of my stable of handsome younger bad boy type guys I enjoy when the need hits. I will say, I still couldn't pay for a stud....why? Theres so many hot "Nicks" out there...some way hotter because they are not so into themselves nor do they know how hot they really are...well, maybe they do but they don't have that "Gigolo" attitude!!

Last edited by a moderator: