girl for webcam fun

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi all, sorry about not getting online for the cam fun. Hope I don't come across as a complete timewaster and cock tease!
I don't do the cam thing that much, that's all, but when I do it, you will love it. A couple of you have already seen me. I'll try and get online this week, keep in mind I'm in the UK, so there is the timezone difference.
I'll post my yahoo on here to save time, as it's hard work replying to so many PM's

hotandwet1982@yahoo.co.uk

I'm only camming with other people who have cams, guys, girls, couples, gay, bi, straight, all welcome. But really looking for well endowed guys, and you'd need to be comfy with my boyfriend possibly being there.
Also, don't want to seem a complete bitch here, but I won't tolerate anyone messing me around.
Bye!

Hello, dear . . .

I'd love to watch you and play for you. Of course I have a cam and your boyfriend's presence is absolutely no problem; in fact, it turns me on. :3some:

My yahoo is: astro_gl

And I follow instructions very well. I'll just about do anything you'd like to see. :spankme: I'm very discreet :shhh: And oh I'd love to watch you fuck that hot man :adam4: and suck his big hard cock :blowjob: and watch him eat your delicious pussy :yumyum: and whatever else you guys are into :bukkake2:

xxx,
James

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi there.
I'm getting more response than I can handle to this post.
Alot of people have been sending PM's/IM's saying 'when are you next on' 'are you ever on' 'what times are you on' - that sort of thing.
As I've said in previous posts, I'm not every single night, I don't have set times I'm on, I'm not running some sort of business, I'm doing this for my own fun.
I did some camming on wednesday, it was fun, but I think I'm going to have to say that I don't want anymore response to this post, or anymore PM' regarding camming.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there.
I'm getting more response than I can handle to this post.
Alot of people have been sending PM's/IM's saying 'when are you next on' 'are you ever on' 'what times are you on' - that sort of thing.
As I've said in previous posts, I'm not every single night, I don't have set times I'm on, I'm not running some sort of business, I'm doing this for my own fun.
I did some camming on wednesday, it was fun, but I think I'm going to have to say that I don't want anymore response to this post, or anymore PM' regarding camming.
Ohh, it seams that i missed all the fun.
To control this situation I think that you should configure the options of this forum:
http://www.lpsg.org/profile.php?do=editoptions
Click onReceive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators.
I dont know if you putted your email address on this thread, if you did you should ask for admin/moderator help to remove it. And hide your contact information from your profile.
Like this you could continue to add only the persons that writes you on this thread and enjoy the cam.
If you like you could PM me for camming. :biggrin1:

!!looking_m39!!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there, I'd like to try webcam fun- I'm a horny girl with a boyfriend, and we'd like people to watch us have fun on our webcam, and I'd love to watch well hung guys on their cams. I can have fun on the cam by myself, or with my boyfriend, it's up to you- straight/bi/gay guys welcome. Girls and other couples would also be welcome. Message me and I can either give you my MSN or yahoo (would prefer yahoo).
Hello

I have both msn and yahoo...
looking_m39@hotmail.com
looking_m39_2@yahoo.com

Add me please!!!

aslan-ispq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am up for some fun web camming i have a pic in my profile if you want a take a look and i know we will have fun, you can find me at yahoo

aslan_ispq

look forward to hearing from you ?