girl for webcam fun

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Note it has been 5 months and not one person has seen this girl's cam.

Obvious troll/fake.

Actually, many of us will remember that peachybum had a full gallery up and even a verification shot, I think. And in fact, she very recently hadsome new pics up - it's just that they're in her BFs gallery.

I would tell you which gallery that is, except a) it's really up to her to tell or not; and b) revealing it would seem to much like rewarding you for being the kind of know-it-all n00b asswipe who joins a forum and immediately starts whining and bitching like he owns the place in his first 12 miserable posts.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Actually, many of us will remember that peachybum had a full gallery up and even a verification shot, I think. And in fact, she very recently hadsome new pics up - it's just that they're in her BFs gallery.

I would tell you which gallery that is, except a) it's really up to her to tell or not; and b) revealing it would seem to much like rewarding you for being the kind of know-it-all n00b asswipe who joins a forum and immediately starts whining and bitching like he owns the place in his first 12 miserable posts.

Bud, you okay? Don't get your pressure up over peeps like that.

manfromperth007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there, I'd like to try webcam fun- I'm a horny girl with a boyfriend, and we'd like people to watch us have fun on our webcam, and I'd love to watch well hung guys on their cams. I can have fun on the cam by myself, or with my boyfriend, it's up to you- straight/bi/gay guys welcome. Girls and other couples would also be welcome. Message me and I can either give you my MSN or yahoo (would prefer yahoo).
Hello,

I like to have cam fun as well.

My Yahoo id is aztec_stone_009@yahoo.com.au

Add me or drop me a line.

Cheers

Alex