girl gives guy forced orgasm

D_Tom_Wanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking forward to viewing some of these when I can get off my iPad and back on the laptop.

My ex-gf used to ride me relentlessly after I'd cum inside her until I would cum again inside her. Sometimes I was so exhausted and spent, I'd be falling asleep on the job, but if she wanted it, she made sure she always got it! Alas, I never got any videos to share with you.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The name of the movie with Ben Dover is Ben Dover's Kick Ass Anal Adventures 4 in which a woman is standing behind him stroking his cock. He is begging her to stop and she keeps doing it. She then pushes him on the bed and she kisses him for a few seconds and she then sits on his cock and rides him. He then says that he is going to cum and she gets off of his cock and strokes him for a few seconds and he cums.

Marshall1981

Sexy Member
Media
Whats Up people? Long time since someone posted in here!

Just jeep it alive cause this fetish are awsome, here u have a realy brutal one where the man cries at the and:

tied_on_the_ladder_handjob_and_post_orgasm_torture.html

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The name of the movie with Ben Dover is Ben Dover's Kick Ass Anal Adventures 4 in which a woman is standing behind him stroking his cock. He is begging her to stop and she keeps doing it. She then pushes him on the bed and she kisses him for a few seconds and she then sits on his cock and rides him. He then says that he is going to cum and she gets off of his cock and strokes him for a few seconds and he cums.

Bump