girl owns mandingo

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, she must have a really hung guy in here life that she is used to.
I thought it was hot.
Now we need to find some girls with mouse vaginas for the little wieners of the world.
ROTF

then you guys can make those look beat up.

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kept looking for the fake part... but this girl seriously delivers. She makes Mandingo her bitch!

cachondo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I made it halfway through the fuck scene and then came all over myself...my God, he was at the head of the line when they handed out cocks. I'm still so hot I think I'll do myself again....:)

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow...... i feel so inadequate now... (and im nowhere near as big as mandingo)

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, just don't make your fist too tight or she won't feel it going in. And I don't mean that as in you have small hands and arms - you don't.

Hey now, take it easy on the poor girl. She's just the type who, in order to enjoy sex, needs her man to touch her heart -- literally.

I actually feel sort of bad for her. When you can take Mandingo without a problem, you're probably sorely (or non-sorely, as it were) disappointed when having sex with an average guy. They ought to cling to each other like baby monkeys and never let go.

XplorYourBody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
reminds me of a joke:

A girl walks into an adult book store looking for a dildo. She approaches the man behind the counter and asks where she can find them. He says, "miss they are along that back wall" and points to the wall behind her. She turns and takes one glance at the wall and immediatly turns back around and says to the man "I'll take that red one, how much is it?"
The man says "I'm sorry miss, but that is our fire extinguisher." :biggrin1:

D_Phillip Fitzinwell

Account Disabled
Media
Is it me or does Mandingo kinda fail here? That woman needed to be FUCKED not just given a big dick to play with. I mean, yeah normally 'dingo can just throw it out there and doesn't have to work to make it exciting for her because it's hard enough to get down on it but she wants him to fuck and well, he fails.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zSHARE - monet.wmv
I can't believe she is 4'11 she has a bottomless pit for a coochie she made mandingo dick look like a a sausage link

Where in the hell do you get that she is 4 foot 11? She looks as tall as Mandingo...

And she did NOT make his cock look like a sausage link! lol!!!

She probably took a muscle relaxer or six before the scene, or she gets fisted regularly, but it is really the length she took that is impressive...

She is a bit frightening though... where is the Amazing Ty when you need her?

karlaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everybody, what movie is that scene taken from? I'd be grateful if anybody could tell, because zshare doesn't work for me.
Thanks in advance

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everybody, what movie is that scene taken from? I'd be grateful if anybody could tell, because zshare doesn't work for me.
Thanks in advance

Could you tell us what sites actually work for you... I have no idea why zshare doesn't... it is the ONLY file sharing site that offers a preview.

nevergiveup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I know Mandingo is the sh*t and all (believe me, I wish I had his penis), but why is everyone so surprised by this vid? "Blacks" in our country are for the most part African descendants (African Americans). And African men who seem to be bigger on average had African women evolve right next to them. So is it any surprise that the black girl in this video can handle the black cock in it?
But I think someone may be right about muscle relaxants too...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She said at the end of the scene that shes 4'11" and everyone was telling her not to do the scene cause she's too small

I flaked out and didn't hear what she had to say when she was sittin' on the floor afterwards... that has to be a bit of bull, she looked of normal height and size. Of course, she could have been so well proportioned that I couldn't make an accurate size estimate I guess...

Harrer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
reminds me of a joke:

A girl walks into an adult book store looking for a dildo. She approaches the man behind the counter and asks where she can find them. He says, "miss they are along that back wall" and points to the wall behind her. She turns and takes one glance at the wall and immediatly turns back around and says to the man "I'll take that red one, how much is it?"
The man says "I'm sorry miss, but that is our fire extinguisher." :biggrin1:

Haha! Funny man! :tongue: