Girlfriend can NOT make me orgasm

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
let her watch you jerk yourself off, that might give her a better idea of what to do with the handjob. and if she's still clueless... help her out.. position her hands for her, help guide the rythm and motion..

NineInchCock:

Exactly right.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
charter said:
Hi everyone, my girlfriend can not make me orgasm during oral sex or when giving me a handjob. I've had this problem before, but I just dont know what to tell her. I know she would try almost anything for me, but I'm not sure what to tell her to do. I can get myself off just fine, but no matter what, she cant do it. Can anyone help me out here or tell me ways to cum faster?
Thanks a lot

charter:

I've had a couple of boyfriends that it was almost impossible to make them cum during oral. I found that a lot of times that men jackoff so much that my mouth can never be as tight as their hand.

What I have learned is this: I will use my hands and mouth and also let him use his hand to get him off. In other words, I will suck him and use my hands. Then tell him something like, "Okay baby, let me see how you work your pole" Watch him jack himself off a bit. Then I start licking his head while he is jacking himself off.

Then I'll say something like, "Okay, baby. Now it's my turn". Then I go back to the oral and using my hands.

We then repeat this scene over and over again until he comes. Most of the time it does work. By watching him jack off, I am also learning his technique.

Well at least that's one of my methods. Sssshhh! I can't give alway ALL of my screts. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
let her watch you jerk yourself off, that might give her a better idea of what to do with the handjob. and if she's still clueless... help her out.. position her hands for her, help guide the rythm and motion..

Yes, i do agree that is one of best way to learn how you like it..just show her.

..I had no ideia it was a common problem for men and their women....at all...:eek:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Gisella said:
Yes, i do agree that is one of best way to learn how you like it..just show her.

..I had no ideia it was a common problem for men and their women....at all...:eek:
When I was 26 I had a relationship with an older woman, 43yrs. I was expecting so much from all her experience. Her first blowjob actually made me lose my erection. Apparently her technique worked with her ex's so we were both a little disappointed. It seemed like I was as much of a problem as her technique. It took us 5 months before we finally made it happen (using the methods outlined in my earlier post) and it was one of my more memorable blow jobs!

What was going through my mind determined how turned on I was and how fast I came. The next BJ only lasted a few minutes because I came so quick, seems like my thoughts and her technique worked perfectly together that time.:tongue:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
karmen said:
I've had a couple of boyfriends that it was almost impossible to make them cum during oral. I found that a lot of times that men jackoff so much that my mouth can never be as tight as their hand.

Yeah, 'specially not if they are cut way tight. Then the only thing that works is GI Joe with kung fu grip and holding your breath until you about pass out.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, why do all of you have such inept girlfriends? Show her how to do it if you have to, but they have to play on their own. My girl's been around, so she knows her stuff and has a natural love for cock. She can get me off with any part or orifice of her body NO PROBLEM. My ex never could because she SUCKED at SUCKING, and HATED doing anything. A few of you seem to have the same predicament. If you don't like your job, you won't do it well. The same goes for what you all want your girls to do. If they don't like playing with you other than just being fucked, DUMP THEM. Sensuality is the key here. It's about passion, teasing, and anticipation. My girl loves penis more than gay guys do, and she loves paying it special attention.

Here's a tip.

Give her the best cunnilingus (oral) she's ever had. Blindfold her, tie her up, etc, and just show the same love and attention to her vagina that you would want for your penis. If she's not a cold bitch like my ex, I guarantee she'll show an interest in reciprocating the favor:wink:. Whatever you do, NEVER put her down for her sexual abilities, support her in her education, and have fun.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
Yeah Karmen!
You're gooood!
I tried that too and it worked.:tongue:

dongalong:

I'm glad I could help :biggrin1:. When we share our knowledge, we all get to cum harder, faster and sweeter. Oh, yeah, baby. :wink:

I must admit that there is nothing like making a man cum. To me, it's like I just won a special prize. I never get tired of that feeling. Forever and ever, Amen.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
karmen said:
dongalong:

I'm glad I could help :biggrin1:. When we share our knowledge, we all get to cum harder, faster and sweeter. Oh, yeah, baby. :wink:

I must admit that there is nothing like making a man cum. To me, it's like I just won a special prize. I never get tired of that feeling. Forever and ever, Amen.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen
Yeah, more orgasms and the world will become a better place!:biggrin1:

bijo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you have to tell her to jerk your dick with her hand hard while she is sucking the top part

i had same problem as you until i told them to do like that

try it

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, this sounds like the Bush administration on 9/11/2001,

"Failures of Imagination"

The male ejaculation is on you, the male, not her, she has enough difficulty with her own orgasms. She needs to take that accountability and responsibility too for her own. She doesn't need the pressure of operating equipment she doesn't have for herself to feel and react to as they are external to her own nervous system network.

"You may need to spend more time masturbating so you can be even more clear what you like- clear enough to teach. Or, you may need to stop masturbating so much so that you can learn to enjoy a wider range of sensations. I have heard of both cases. I'm glad you are taking responsibility for your orgasms.

Oh! One last tip. I know this sounds weird... But...
When she's working on the head, push out like you were trying to fart (DO NOT FART!) and that may give you just the extra sensitivity you need to go over the edge."

This confirms it, only said another way. Another thing I would suggest, and it's a play on the "imagination", even if it's not the best one you ever got, psyche yourself into believing it's the best one you ever got. Take yourself to that place in your own mind.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with bimarriedhung. I find it very hard, no pun intended, to get off with a blow job. I mean, it feels great: soft, tickles, rough. But it takes me FOREVER to get off that way. I much prefer a good handjob. Maybe i spent so many years jacking off, that i just got accustomed to that feel. then when i started getting blow jobs, my dick liked it, but just would not get "over the edge." having experienced both women and men, I do strongly believe that men know what they are doing, and no how to get you to that point of "no return" a whole lot better than women do, or ever will. Women are too much in pleasing themselves. the men want to please "me." And i like it that way!

this is pretty common- my wife gives a terrible hand job and
oral sex is good but no orgasm

i think guys just know the angles better and want to make you cum
so it's usually better w guys for jo and blowjobs

HardKamGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do you all think it is physical or mental. I have noticed that I have a hard time not cumming when I am penetrating my wife (after 3-5 mins) but while she gives me a blow job I can last as long as I want, or cum almost as soon as I want. I have never been able to figure this out.

Any update on our original post, has he updated us on her techniques?

24cm_member

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's really no reason that you can't reach down and help her out. Just be careful not to punch her in the nose if you're stroking the shaft while she's giving you a bj.

Been there, done that, kinda kills the mood when you have to take care of a nose bleed. Thankfully she didn't take offense to it and realized that it was an accident.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never come from oral as well.

What got me very close was this one girl that worked it with real enthusiasm. She had her whole mouth over it, she gagged and chocked and massive loads of her spit was running down my shaft. Then she stopped because her mouth got tired. And I still didn't come .. :(

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
HardKamGuy: I definitely think it is mental; for your situation you note below and for mine. Let me try to explain my situation. I jacked off for years starting at age 12; my dick knew only my hand. When i got to the point where someone wanted to blow me, the feeling is great, but i keep holding off and squeezing wanting it to last. it kind of feeds on itself, and i just can't relax and "let it cum." Sounds like you have control over when you want to come when she is down on it. How do you do it; any hints?

Robert

do you all think it is physical or mental. I have noticed that I have a hard time not cumming when I am penetrating my wife (after 3-5 mins) but while she gives me a blow job I can last as long as I want, or cum almost as soon as I want. I have never been able to figure this out.

Any update on our original post, has he updated us on her techniques?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes to all of the above...amazing we are mostly the same.....for a long time i felt strange to finish myself off...but try it in front of her and they learn from the effort....men struggle with the vagina...women struggle with the cock...LPSG..a wonderful place to visit and learn

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Calambo, you hit the nail on the head. I felt weird having to "finish myself off." It was like I was "cheating" or something. Like i was mastubating and not having real sex, even though i was brought right to the brink you see all those movies with guys just coming all over the place. then i was having this little "situation." Like HardKamGuy suggested and i agree "it is mental." How do you get over the mental hump,now? is this behind you or is it still your situation? what did you do differently to make it change

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
robert...i just decided that it was my fun too...and after taking matters into play..it became O K....the next time it was part of the play and now seems like normal...and after reading the threads...hell it is normal...what goes on in sex play is almost always good and to not let yourself go leaves me feeling cheated...now i always make sure she is finished and then go for it...