Girlfriend only orgasms once during sex

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand that some females can only cum one time and that is normal, my gf is one of these people and she generally seems satisfied, however at times this cuts our intamacy time down to under five minutes, she has said at times she wishes she could go longer and there is times id like to go longer and provide more satisfaction in her one orgasim.. It seems that if i go down on her and get her close a few times and then switch to intercourse and get her close a few times, and keep getting her close and backing off before finally bringing it home she gets a more intense orgazim and adds time/intimacy to the sexual encounter.. my question being is it true that getting her close a few times before taking her all the way home is more intense? and does anyone have any other suggestions for making the experince better for the one and done sensitive clit girl? This is the love of my life and i want to make sure im continually providing her with the best sexual experience possible.

It sounds like she likes it when you edge her, which is good. Just as edging teaches a premature ejaculator endurance, it can teach your girl endurance too.

I usually only have one orgasm during a sexual encounter too, unless the encounter lasts several hours. I average one an hour. I can still perform for my partner for some time after my climax if he needs or wants me to, but at that point it is for him, and my pleasure is diminished for a refractory period, though I am happy to see to his satisfaction. It bothers me though if I know there isn't enough time to builde up to another orgasm, and my partner seems insistent that I should have one. I do not approve of goal-oriented sex. I don't want my partner to fuck me for my orgasm, so if he is, that's about his ego, not my pleasure.
I would tie her down

I hope you mean that you would tie her down if she was open to being pushed past her boundaries, because I know I would harm you in your sleep if you forced yourself on me like that. If you're sexually incompatible with someone, the best course of action is a discussion, after which the best course of action may be to go your separate ways.

n3150n

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's hard to do, but you need to see past your own hang-ups and work out what she actually wants. If this is having just one orgasm during your sexual encounters then you've done your job, give yourself a pat on the back. If she's happy for you to carry on until you've come too so much the better - if not then you have an issue that you need to manage, trying to edge her until you're both ready.

But if you're trying to make her come just so you can feel good about yourself then you're doing it wrong - that's not going to make either of you happy.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my wife cums and cums and cums, sometimes she cums just from me entering her, that one gentle thrust and she's got an O and wants more. Her Os build and build, they get bigger and bigger and even after she's had the biggest of the night (or day, hell, the sex session), she is still good to keep going. I usually can't get enough, but its her that can keep going and wants more cock. Guess I'm lucky :) But, the women who have one O and can't have another cuz its too sensitive: I bet that O is fucking humongous and massive!!!!

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been with 8 one and dones (a couple could go again after an hour or so) and two multi o vag girls. 1 could go 4 or 5 times in say an hour. the other (my wife) can have o after o after o with seconds inbetween. she can cum and cum for as long as i can thrust and not blow. shes also too funny. asks me "isnt it a lot of work"? "wouldnt it be better if i could just finish"? the most awesome feeling in the world is when the whole length of her vag starts squeezing during her o's. amazing feeling. i usually cant last more than 20 minutes unless im drunk or have on a condom (havent used those in years). on occasion i can immediately do round 2 if i slow down for bout a minute to get past the sensitive part

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is weird ,but one orgasm is frecuent when female simulate and orgasm only for try pleasure her man.
and the guy think it is a true orgasms.
but if guy have all sexual require for a good sex and his bride only have one orgasm or worst a fictitious orgams ,she must visit a Dr
when female have only one orgams ,and guy general sexual qualities are all them are under average ,
well!!" no more comments ,don't you??
only my Darling thanks for the orgasm