Girlfriends Ex Had Bigger Penis

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get it.
You're just not eloquent enough on the point to make me want to listen to it again from you. But thanks for your enthusiasm.
I don't have to many insecurities, for my part.
Lucky seems to be working through some. He's 22.
As for you, it's totally cool to be black guy with a smaller penis.
You may even think with pride, that you are bucking the stereotype for the sake of equality and justice. (If in fact you aren't packing much)

To be serious, this is not about race. Let's get back to the topic at hand.
If you will insist though on having the last word, I'll let you have it.
If you'd like, why not share your thoughts on the aforementioned issue
in a new thread. I'm sure we'd all be glad to hear them, and contribute.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
perfectly content here. more content than ever actually. a little bored though....and youre only 2 yrs olders than me buddy...

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
honestly, if black guys were going around saying that white guys are really hung, i would not care. besides, haven't you ever heard girls talk about how big some dude they had sex with was? i don't know about you, but i like being that guy :) what guy doesn't?

Black guys don't care and they don't obsess about other ethnicities, they just focus on their own. I'm forgetting a bit how young you are Lucky and I don't mean that in a negative way. When I was 22 I was quite focused on my cock and loved discovering that I was bigger than most. After awhile, when you hear it enough and people know about it, it's not that big of deal anymore--you just accept it. Yep, I'm hung, that's a fact. And what you discover is that it doesn't really change your life that much. Oh it might get you a bit more attention or a bit more sex, but that's all relative. If you're straight and good-looking with a small cock you can get lots of sex and if you're gay with a small cock you can bottom and get lots of sex.

What it really comes down to is being able to use that cock well. I've had so many people tell me before that lots of guys with big dicks don't know how to use them. I learned how to use mine well--practice makes perfect:wink:

So if you're hung and boring in bed or hung and a jerk to women, they might tell their gfs about your size but they'll add all the other stuff too. Enjoy your cock, just don't let it take over your personality--you want women to love your big cock, not think that you're a big cock:rolleyes:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
honestly, if black guys were going around saying that white guys are really hung, i would not care. besides, haven't you ever heard girls talk about how big some dude they had sex with was? i don't know about you, but i like being that guy :) what guy doesn't?

Hey Lucky,
Yeah, I like being that guy!

From my experience though: I've been with girls who have been with guys who are bigger than me. I have to say, it doesn't bother me a whole lot.
I'm sure girls I've been have run into guys with bigger dicks.
(Namely my best friend, who come to think of it, applies in the case I first mentioned also.) These two situations never seemed to be a real big deal for me. We don't own them, you know? That's my thinking.

P.S. I am that guy more often than not.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey Lucky,
Yeah, I like being that guy!

From my experience though: I've been with girls who have been with guys who are bigger than me. I have to say, it doesn't bother me a whole lot.
I'm sure girls I've been have run into guys with bigger dicks.
(Namely my best friend, who come to think of it, applies in the case I first mentioned also.) These two situations never seemed to be a real big deal for me. We don't own them, you know? That's my thinking.

P.S. I am that guy more often than not.
Have fun.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get it.
You're just not eloquent enough on the point to make me want to listen to it again from you. But thanks for your enthusiasm.
I don't have to many insecurities, for my part.
Lucky seems to be working through some. He's 22.
As for you, it's totally cool to be black guy with a smaller penis.
You may even think with pride, that you are bucking the stereotype for the sake of equality and justice. (If in fact you aren't packing much)

To be serious, this is not about race. Let's get back to the topic at hand.
If you will insist though on having the last word, I'll let you have it.
If you'd like, why not share your thoughts on the aforementioned issue
in a new thread. I'm sure we'd all be glad to hear them, and contribute.

Well, now I feel more confident that you understood my post. And I know what you were trying to do, you were attempting to build solidarity and give support to someone by positioning him against another group--you'e ok, you're better then them. That makes sense to me, people do that all the time. It's an easy way to bond a group. I'm hoping you can understand why I would want you to not use a particular group in a way that makes someone feel superior. If you can't get that or can't understand how what you wrote reads like that, I get that too. If you've rarely been used to make someone feel better about themself, then how can you relate to the feeling or experience? Although it would be great if you could understand that, cause it would help prevent less of these types of conversations, I frankly wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone. And thanks for the discussion, I understand your point a little bit better and I hope you understand mine, if only a little.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please stop blowing this out of proportion and making it seem like i was obsessing over whether or not a black guy had a bigger dick than me. or any guy for that matter. i've said many times that i could carel ess, and that it was just a random thought that popped in my head for a second from hearing the "once you go black, you never go back" saying. i do not obsess over my cock, nor form my personality around it. personally, i don't even see it as big. i've seen it everyday for the last 23 years, so it's nothing special for me, just everyday life. i was merely answering the OP's post and you jumped on my back because i used the word black guy. if only i had a nickle for every "african american" guy i've heard say "white guy." please do not assume that you know anything about me from reading a few posts on the internet, because i can assure you, you know nothing about me, who i am, or what i believe in.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lucky, look I have no desire to drag this out any further. The only thing I asked originally was why it bothered you that she was with a black guy? I didn't attack you or infer anything. I just wanted to hear your thoughts. You got a bit defensive with it and took the discussion to another level. I wasn't calling you racist or anything like that. I was initially just sharing that the black guy is hung thing is a myth and it shouldn't be something that should upset you.

The other part I was talking about was you saying how much you love that girls know you're hung. And I shared that yeah that's great, but live with that for 10 more years and it will get old. You can only hear about how big your dick is so many times and then it's like any compliment you've heard your whole life. But for the time being, it's still a fresh new feeling. Your cock is huge and many many girls will love it and talk it up. Have fun using it often.

Mr-lovejoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well My Ex Said Her Boyfriend Was An Ich Or 2 Bigger Than Me He Was 6'4 And Im 5'4, And Every Time I Was Intimate With Here I Kept Comparing Myself To Him...i Know That Wasn't Gud For My Soul, And Now I Just Keep Thinking That She Mite Go Back Out With Him, Because She Said That She Spent Better Night With Him...meaning He Was Mentally Turning Her On More Than Me.... And That's How He Got Her Turned On... And Feeling Like She Wanted To Be Physical With Him...the Bottom Line Is That You Gotta Turn Your Woman On Mentally, Which Opens Up Her Emtions, And Then You Will Find She Will Want You Off Her Own Back...message Me Tell Me Wot You Think...!.gud Luck

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are limits on that saying " there is always someone bigger than you" there are thousands bigger but how many women get to see thousand of penises? :D

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, now I feel more confident that you understood my post. And I know what you were trying to do, you were attempting to build solidarity and give support to someone by positioning him against another group--you'e ok, you're better then them. That makes sense to me, people do that all the time. It's an easy way to bond a group. I'm hoping you can understand why I would want you to not use a particular group in a way that makes someone feel superior. If you can't get that or can't understand how what you wrote reads like that, I get that too. If you've rarely been used to make someone feel better about themself, then how can you relate to the feeling or experience? Although it would be great if you could understand that, cause it would help prevent less of these types of conversations, I frankly wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone. And thanks for the discussion, I understand your point a little bit better and I hope you understand mine, if only a little.

HyperHulk: You are beyond being pleased.
If someone suggest black guys have bigger penises (Which many scientists believe, though others don't) you are affronted.
When I say that Lucky has a bigger penis than most black guys,
(which he surely does - most white guys too for that matter) you take it to mean that I intend a slight toward them for possibly not actually having bigger penises.
What am I to do with you?
All I could ask is that you try to keep from putting words into my mouth.
I in my turn, out of deference to yourself will propose that you, and you alone be allowed to mention the word black on this forum.
If any of the rest of us should need to use it, say in reference to clothing or a paint finish, we will heretofore say "Blaque" - just so as not to set off the radar.

Let's be serious though. What Lucky said, really just in passing touched a nerve. Whether or not the stereotype is true is irrelevant. It exists, and most people, men and women, black or white are aware of it, though they may give credence to it in varying degrees.

In some places, and some groups, and some circles - it is possible that having your ex-girlfriend start dating a black guy after you could cause certain impressions and certain anxieties. This isn't the case where I live and move. Still, not mentioning it doesn't make it not exist.
Rather I propose that people talk about it, openly, calmly and in a way that does not expand it's significance to a greater degree than is really necesary.

Does it matter who a girl you don't want anymore is dating?
Are there other issues at play?

Ultimately though, I think, as Lucky mentioned that, he said black guy, because the guy happened to be black. I think it is possible that more significance is being read into this this than was intended by the one who wrote it.

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're secure with your size it shouldn't bother you. However, it bothers all of us. I've only ever had 2 girls tell me that their ex was bigger, which means that from my sample size I am larger than 94% of other men out there (at least the ones that these girls had fucked) and I'm secure that I'm packin' the meat. It pissed me off too. I think they do it to get you all fired up and make you fuck them harder.

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude the worst thing to do is to think about it at all...

man I have had ex's who are 17 and been with like 20 guys ...sure its something you think about in the back of your mind but when she complements your assets thats the best thing for you...

My advice is to not even think about it, if she wants to go on talking about her ex's shes immature and young man its the worst thing to talk about ex's in a relo.

good luck

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is also the danger of letting your ego get too inflated. My ex told me she'd had one or two guys who were longer, but mine was definitely the fattest cock she'd had. Then right after she dumped me, about a month later (we were still living in the same place because of complications in finding new places), she had a guy over and fucked him in what had been our bed, and when I had a few choice words for what I thought of her thoughtlessness, she and her gay best friend made sure that I knew that this guy had a total monster. She knew that she had inflated my ego about my size for the previous 2 years, so popping it was a clear way for her to cause me pain for getting between her and her "needs". That she didn't have the decency to get a room, regardless of any known or unknown info about the guy's cock or his skills in bed, was proof that it wasn't enough for her to break up with me, she had to rub my face in it.

I normally wouldn't have been this vulnerable, but I had still loved her when she broke it off with me, and I tend to take a long time to recover fully after the end of a long relationship.

Oddly enough, somehow after all of that we managed to be friends. I guess she was just going through a crazy time, and after she settled down with someone who was a better match for her (not the horse cock), she started acting like a worthy friend once more.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It's an interesting question because it happened with me not more than a few weeks ago.

When we were first getting intimate, I was worried about my size, actually, because she's only about 5 feet tall and tiny in all ways.

Anyway, our first intimate experience was amazing--she gets incredibly wet and I had no problem going balls deep in her! Plus, she's able to deep throat probably 6 inches of my dick, and so forth. I've never been with a woman who's at least as good if not better than me at intercourse, but she surprised me with the depth of her understanding of sex.

So I asked her about it, and she told me that her ex was basically a freak in bed and taught her everything. I told her I was surprised she had no problems with my penis because of its size and she said that even though I'm big, her ex was huge.

I was surprised because it's never happened to me before to hear that from a girlfriend of mine. She seemed to think nothing of it, and neither did I.

Not more than two days later I gave her her first true orgasm, and she said that it seemed like my penis is a "perfect fit" for her. Apparently that same incredibly large ex of hers was a very insensitive lover when it came to her sexual needs, having practically no idea how to get a woman off, though he taught her just about every way to get a man off.

Anyway, I didn't ask, but found out, and I wasn't jealous, nor did I feel aroused by it. I was just surprised. To be honest, I'm thankful. This horseman taught her how to be an amazing lover physically and because I'm sensitive and skilled myself, we have simply amazing intercourse.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I figure it this way; I'm not the biggest, not the largest thing in the universe, and as far as I'm concerned if whom I'm with is with me solely for my penis they can kiss off.

You need larger? Can't help you. Good luck in life and with your search.

I might even recommend them here or something!

john9

Just Browsing
Media
I don't really care one way or the other. It's how you treat each other. Big, or small does not make a good man! just a braggart, or an apologist. after sex, there is the rest of your life to live with the GF.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once asked my wife if her ex-husband was built better than I was and she said that he might be a "little bigger". I have since seen him naked (ask me how!) and even though he was soft at the time, I am pretty sure that he is significantly bigger! She was probably trying to save my feelings by not telling me how big his cock really was!