Girlfriends wants me to lick her while she's being fucked

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All right. I took everyone's advice and did it this weekend. All three of us loved it.

We did it 69 with her sucking my dick and me licking her clit. My best friend fucked her while I did that. We were all crazy for it and spent a lot of time in that position, lol.

Congratulations! I haven't done that, exactly, but years ago I did some MFM threesomes, and I noticed that I felt closer with the other guy afterwards. Kind of a male-bonding thing.

Reactions: Str8ishjock

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It would be awesome being underneath a cock fucking pussy especially if the guy's balls ride up tight against his cock. I don't think it would be fun to be smashed in the face by a guy's dangling balls as you're trying to lick the action. :)

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had that done to me few times, I just go on top of my husband 69 and have hubby fuck me doggy style. I also like the reverse cowgirl position while my husband lick my clit.

In my MMF 3somes my top of the list is DP and have both men cum inside me at the same time or very close to each other and second on the list is what I said above and it can be extremely nice when hubby cum inside while my husband is licking me.

As for the two guys not touching, well sometimes its unavoidable and depends on the position.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I knew I had a pic somewhere. (not of me) (unfortunately)

p.s. any couples in FL want to try this out let me know!!!

This is the ideal position, in my opinion. Reverse cowgirl at the edge of the bed or wherever. The licker has ready access to the clit, that junction where cock and cunt meet, and the guy's balls. So much great area to cover with one's tongue.

And then lips against the base of the cock to feel it pulse and deliver that big load deep inside her.

It is tough to imagine anything more exciting. Especially if I was the licker, and it was my buddy's big cock inside my wife's hot cunt.

But being the one doing the fucking would also be great.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do this all by myself. has to be either penis in vagina (licking ass) or penis in ass (licking vagina) no other person is needed. True, no bullshit. comes from extreme flexibility.